Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Myrmidon_

( Read this to understand this easier )

Stark stood clad in his highly prized Mark Five suit as he had a sinister smile on his face. Hands behind his back as his face simply stared at the frozen president who was sitting at the table with their hands pressed onto the wooden desk unable to move or even simply speak. He walked over as he smashed his hands onto the desk and spoke "I know everything" He pulled up a seat as he joined the president, staring into his eyes "Remember that scratch I did to your shoulder?" He pointed with a grin as he removed his mask as he placed it on the desk "Well, Let us just say Stark Nano-Tech found a way years ago to control people...And, I have complete control now - Let me show you what it's like to be the puppet" He raised his right hand as Premonitions hand raised also mirroring him, he then slowly lowered it again in perfect sync. "You are nothing more than a living tool for me now, Nothing more than a tool in my toolbox" He stood up as he pressed his forehead on the presidents - "Let me show you where your mind REALLY is..." He closed his eyes as the world transformed into darkness.

No Caption Provided

Their minds were suddenly transported into an unknown location, however this was simply inside of the Presidents mind and it was where he was being restrained and unable to perform even basic actions like speaking or using his powers ( unknown to Stark ). Stark walked over to the spinning president as he spoke with an enchanted laugh "You are so weak, so feeble, Did you ever REALLY think you could defeat ME?" He shook his head with laughter as he spun around and the world faded once more, back into the office as both powerful men sat, one with a smile another with a dry dead look. Stark then pressed his finger onto the presidents forehead as he spoke tauntingly "You can speak now.." He released only the mans voice, he wanted too see his opinion on the...subject at hand.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark clasped his hands together as the Presidents mouth suddenly shut. He moved in closer without breaking eye-contact with the frozen President as he spoke "Blah blah blah" He took a pen out from the presidents pocket as he pressed it against Premonitions neck "I could kill you right now, end of all of this" He pressed the pen into this adams apple "You are nothing" He spoke the words with a venom tipped tongue that was full of nothing but pure rage "However that would be an easy escape..I was your greatest ally, And you betrayed me for WHAT!" He slashed the Presidents neck with his metal tipped claw as a little blood trickled down his throat, only a superficial cut however the symbolism of him even scratching the President would show he was in total control. "Now to see what you are plotting inside of that devilishly cunning head of yours..." He stood up as he grasped he president by the forehead with his left hand as he concentrated, and then suddenly - He was suddenly inside of the most powerful man alive - Anthony Stark was the President. He could see everything the president could see..well this was not much, he was blind however..He pressed his palm against his head as he could suddenly see more than he had ever seen..The future..the past..the present...but it was more, more than one future, hundreds of them all shooting through his brain like...a third eye. He started panting as he realized what this was, The president had a power and Stark knew exactly what it was. He released his hold on the mans body as he was suddenly in his own again, an evil smile spread across his face as he spoke "You deceptive.." He shook his head with a high laugh "You have a power! let me tell you a secret..I am dying you know, One week from now and I would have been dead..however.." He folded his arms "Now I know EXACTLY what you can do..." He stood up once more as he grabbed the president by the neck as he spoke ruthlessly "YOU will heal my cancer, and if you fail" He pressed his finger on the mans neck "I will kill you, right now.." He closed his eyes as he sent his instructions to the man, forcing him to take away the cancer that was killing the technological genius.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Myrmidon_

Pain shot through Starks body as he jolted backwards clutching at his chest. He started to sweat profoundly as the cancer slowly started to be destroyed by an intense immune system response that was anything but natural. He let out a cry of anguish as the cancer was forcefully "cured" somehow. Stark slouched onto a chair as he panted heavily but with a happy grin...He was cured, he was not going too die. Horizon alerted him too this sudden vitality as he jumped up from the chair back towards the President as he swiftly sat back down in the chair opposite him, placing his feet on the desk disrespectfully.

"Ohh, I could end your entire career, end your life...No fun in that though!...You know - Have you been sleep-walking recently? That was me. All of it. I bet you don't even remember how you got here do you?" Stark clapped his hands as his armor become a mirrored version of the presidents suit "You know.." He put his hand into an inside pocket of his own jacket as the president followed with his hand in perfect sync, the President took out what looked like to be a piece of paper. Stark faked to place it on the table as the President followed. The piece of paper read

-

"I put this in your pocket around 5 hours ago...You never even realized, did you?"

-

He then put the presidents hands back onto the table frozen as he itched his own ear as he spoke "Nothing you do, is you anymore. You are a piece of clothing too me now, something I can simply put on whenever I want..And you know the funny thing, Once I discover how to use your power - I will be unstoppable" He flicked the president in the nose as he allowed him to speak once more "Go on, speak Mister President Sir" He folded his arms with a smug smile awaiting the obvious threats.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Stark lay back in his seat as he removed his helmet, carefully placing it onto his leg as he clearly held authority in this room as the true President. Looking down in immense thought the technological leviathan considered the Presidents words about being a man....how ironic - He was more than a man, the power he posses gave him the ability to actually alter time itself...no amount of technology could perform such feat of raw power and this made Stark, even in the current situation slightly admire the EX-Presidents power - Slightly admired him. Hate, Vengeance and pure spite filled the CEO's heart more than anything. He continued to lay back in his seat as he simply placed his hands to the sides, staring into the presidents unmovable eyes "You....You were a man - You were the strongest man on the planet - The most influential...But now...." Stark sighed as he folded his arms tiredly "But now you are a peasant...nothing more than a bug under my shoe..." The overly reliance on his suit had made him forget what it was like to be a simple man like Orpheus in a situation like this....He felt vulnerable once....He knew pain, when his parents had died it killed a little part of his soul, ripped out his heart and burned his mind with agony and pain - Nothing could cure that. Ever.

"Mr President...Sir...why did you do it? How can you live such an evil life without regret? Without...Without wanting to make the world a better place with such power? Why...Why do you let people suffer when you could not only save everybody but rule the universe in a more positive way.." Stark had read the mans mind yet again....His quest was to rule the universe..he was capable. "We both know what your overall aim is....but why go about it in this manner? Is it beacuse your vision was clouded or weakened in the recent days/weeks?..I know pain...I know what it is like to lose loved ones and when you so easily bring this pain about people I have no choice but to stop you" Stark stood up as he walked up-to the president before leaning on the desk once more with folded arms "Let me help you - I don't want to fight - Together we could rule the world..." Stark lied of-course, he wanted to fake he was telling the truth..get the President a glimmer of hope then snatch it all away from him.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Myrmidon_

@premonition:

"Then I will be the albatross around your neck.." He continued "The sword has been dangling over my head for longer than I can remember, I am not afraid of death anymore...Last week I was a dying man - I MADE MY PEACE....I can do whatever I want now in the knowledge that my greatest enemy saved me with their own powers...ohh how bitter sweet life is, how amazingly ironic and cruel can fate turn!" Stark started to chuckle violently as he looked at the venom speaking man with a boisterous grin "You think yourself more than me? You are BLIND! You cannot even see! What higher being - What GOD is blind!....A fake God, a God with an egocentric predicament - Well...it's ironic? You gave me a second life - Like Jesus - You resurrected me!" He burst out laughing again at this coincidence "I am no religious man...but even that makes me think, what if I was meant to be the God in your place?" He lay back in his seat and folded his arms as he looked into the ceiling "Now I have this power, the power of the united states, What do I do? I can do anything really can't I?.....You could do anything..." He kicked the table with his foot before continuing "You are pure evil and you know it - I'm not talking about subjective or relative evil - You are just PURE evil - Nothing more nothing less" Stark then stood up, arms behind his back as he made his way to the door. "Give me a reason why I should not just leave and let my Nano-Bots kill you right now?...You are too dangerous to keep alive" He pressed his hand ready on the doorknob. He was not really going to open the door, he would teleport away.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Myrmidon_

@premonition:

Stark kept his hand pressed on the doorknob, turning his head slightly as he retorted "And you have the power to build it back? Is that what you are telling me?" His hands withdrew from the doorknob but his head now looked away from the president almost as if he suddenly felt guilty, realization was starting to come past, he knew what these actions would entail and they were not life "Mr President, We both know I cannot control you forever - That is the reality of the situation but what if....." Stark began to pace towards the President in a brisk walk, as-if he could finally see everything clearly now. He knew what he had to do. He need not finish his sentence, that would be for another day "For now however - You will not remember any of this" Stark met the president as he forcefully placed his left hand on the mans forehead as he grabbed it, pressing downwards as he spoke, twisting his head as he concentrated intensely "I could get my Nano-Bots to try and stop your memory but that may prove futile, even in your current state I am suspicious you have some cognitive powers" He increased his grip on the mans forehead. Using his entire concentration sweat began to slither across his own forehead "Shifting...shifting the timelines - You can..." He took a deep breath in "You can do this?...YOU WILL DO THIS!" He pressed on, even harder as he concentrated "YOU WILL REMEMBER NOTHING!" He pressed on, attempting himself and inadvertently causing the president to select a time-line where none of this happened, none of this happened to anybody but Stark. Unsure if this was even possible. Unsure if the mans power even went that far, unsure if trying to create a paradox timeline would even be achievable or simple be impossible. But he willed on, using everything he had inside of him. Forcing the President to attempt such a feat. Create a time where only Stark was aware of these talks, the President and everybody else would literally have never existed during the events..the events would never have happened....Would it kill one of them through the strain?....Only time would tell....