Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Myrmidon_
No Caption Provided

"I must leave, forgive me" Stark looked towards his Enforcer member, Xenon, who had joined him in the fight for peace after the fall of Venezuela. This Stark, This Anthony was not like the New Universe Stark, no - This Stark had been brought up and raised inside of a parallel universe where Xenon the mutant supremacist had emerged quicker than in the New Universe, actually joining the Enforcer squad and trying to help take over Venezuela quicker than how it had happened before, quickly after this attempted attack the HALO/PEAK industrial wars happened in nearly the same order of events, rather than a PEAK victory in this timeline the HALO corporation had succeeded in defeating PEAK industries and the combined US military defenses. Coupled with the "live at five" broadcasting unit destroying Starks reputation as a reliable Meta-Human Chief of staff and cabinet member during a press conference where he was a no-show due to a real life affair involving him defeating a tyrant in New York who had attempted to destroy the statue of liberty.

Looking towards Xenon Stark spoke once more, his undertone sad yet knowing this was the right choice, "Xenon....Enforcer...friend, you have known me for three years now, three years since we lost Venezuela and three years since I was tried as a war criminal, I cannot tell you how grateful I am for this alliance you have given me....I'm sorry you never got your Mutant Utopia...I'm sorry the president turned out to be this evil tyrant" Walking over towards Xenon, he pat the man on the shoulder "You will ensure the survival of our species Xenon - The Mutant Maestro - I have faith in you, for all mutants will one day usher your name" In this universe, Stark was a mutant, not a human, "Forgive my departure...and tell, tell Aaron Palmer that I thank him for the Source Particles he allowed me so kindly to attain, oh and also tell my bodyguard Albert his services where exemplar towards my protection" The technological Marvel spun on a heel, he looked towards the open portal connecting the two universes, premonition having accidentally opened it during an exchange with CVnU Stark having left upon a rift in time, the continuous use of paradoxical time shifts by the president and Stark continually using the Presidents powers to manipulate reality had created this "hole" in the two previously parallel yet unconnected universes, allowing for access into one with a one-way journey. This Stark, only had a few weeks to live due to being hated by virtually everybody, nobody wanted him alive. Apart from a few lone Enforcers who had turned renegade during the PEAK tower destruction.

Waving Xenon off, Stark was now standing alone dressed in his universes battle attire being made entirely out of Stark-Nano-bots yet with a major difference in comparison, this Stark had 0% of his armors inside of his own body or even, he did not have an armor. His suit interwoven with these bots acted as an external defense. Seemingly inferior to CVnU Stark however much more superior. His AI, Horizon is embedded into his subconsciousness, deep rooted (through genetic mutation) into his cerebral cortex.

Actually re-arranging a part of his brain towards near computer-like status going beyond the intellectual capacities of a normal mind being able to also remember any event at will, he "finds" events by leaving mental trackers, allowing him in "theory" to never forget anything as long as he can find his way back. Horizon, is also his mutation. A second brain, a second mind, a second friend and a loyal ally.

He looked towards the hole in the universe as he jumped in....

No Caption Provided

......But something went wrong, the memories of a distant Stark somehow connecting with this New Stark, overriding all of his emotional thoughts and allowing him to access the enemies and allies of CVnU Stark, yet remembering everything of his own previous life. The two Starks memories being implanted into one. A deviation happened throughout of his mind, embedding a hate and a vendetta against all who performed him wrongs. Perpetually striving to seek and terminate any who shunned or defeated him, in this verse, and the next.

And like that, Stark was unleashed onto the world.
And like that, Stark was unleashed onto the world.

Thanks for reading! If you had any questions...blah blah ask.

• Comic Vine New Universe Stark is NOT dead so far. That will happen soon.
  • This New Stark has repressed memories of the old Stark.
  • He does not own any of his previous suits.
  • All OLD Stark interactions shall be continued. As he is not dead yet.
  • Yes, For now we have two Anthony Starks running around. Only for a day or two.
  • Thanks for reading

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Tranquil

Awesome. I like the new direction.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Cerberus_

hahaha, his evil twin is going to screw up Anthony's life LOL!

Kinglsayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Intiguing. I like it. :)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Wait there two Anthony Starks now, there goes the neighborhood.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woah I like the parallel universe thing, it'd be great to explore it a little more later on. Anyway great job.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: MOON KNIGHT!!!!

I know the rest was cool and I should probably comment on that not the look but im not :P

Avatar image for sterling_boothe
Sterling_Boothe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Comic Vine New Universe Stark is NOT dead so far. That will happen soon.

Dibs!

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AmazingAngel

@anthony_stark: Their HAS to be a different universe Angel called Hell-spawn Horror or something.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingangel: I was going to include Angel in this blog. But was not sure you would let me lol It would have been an alternate Angel though.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Just shoot me a PM, or don't I don't mind, I trust you as a writer, I know you won't write Angel as scary, bald, baby killer for the mob with a peg leg and a peg chiwawa............................okay I gotta write that idea down for later, anyway you can use Angel if ya like.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Nexus_

@anthony_stark: Very nice :) I would love to go up against him. (Been dying for a fight)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strongarm
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Thank you lol.Told ya my lazyness level > your lazyness level =P

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Myrmidon_
_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Depends on your point of view xD Cool story too(yep,read it already)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy: Not at all, nothing good comes from laziness we all do it. Thanks. (It's not long :P)

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: It does,at least for us lazy people xD No problem(for me,it's a normal read)

New Stark ^^^^ LOL

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: It's Engineer,my friend,he is the new Stark.He will invade peak,endure all the armors,kill Stark,pick his armors and wake up from the dream xD

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers