#1 Posted by Amplitudo (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Takes place in NYC.

Normal RPG rules apply. No auto-hitting, no God-Mode etc. etc.

Amplitudo was walking through a trail, when he suddenly stopped. "I've been expecting you" He said, as he pulled out his sword. He waited for her to come out, and held his sword high in the air and let Pride fill his throat. "Come on, I'm ready.".

#2 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

omg this is so funny!! i generate a telekinetic katana!!

your turn!!
Post Edited:2008-01-01 02:43:56

#3 Posted by Amplitudo (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Amplitudo unsheaths his sword and runs at Kuchiku, then attempts to stab Kuchiku.

#4 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

i vanish into thin air as it was a spell and you fell for my trap im behind you with my sword to your head sdurrender or die!!

#5 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

i vanish into thin air as it was a spell and you fell for my trap im behind you with my sword to your head sdurrender or die!!

#6 Posted by Amplitudo (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Amplitudo then teleports behind Kuchiku, and goes to slam Kuchiku to the ground.

#7 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

i lunge my sword back and it slams into your shoulder!!

#8 Posted by The Spartan (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh My God! What EVER is going to happen?!

#9 Posted by The Spartan (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

The suspense is killing me.... Gag gag gag

#10 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

and then spartan jumps in and we double team!!

#11 Posted by Amplitudo (220 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"i lunge my sword back and it slams into your shoulder!!"

Sigh If you wanna get into Auto-Hits, how is this for ya :

Amplitudo then slams Kuchiku then lunges his claws deep into her throat then smashes her spinal cord with his shield. R.I.Pain Kuchiku.

#12 Posted by Amplitudo (220 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan says:

"The Spartan walked up to Amplitudo. "You sure this is such a good idea?" he said."

Amplitudo placed his hand on his sword handle. "That, my friend, is irrelevant, whatever that means." Amplitudo then attempts to hit The Spartan in the face with his shield.

#13 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

hey amputateddildo your the one with the cheat powers in real life id dislocate yoour fingers than rip them off!!

#14 Posted by The Spartan (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan then took out his pistol, already loaded with a vibranium round, and fired it into the skull of Amplitudo. He then walked over to Kuchiku and smiled as she regenerated her spinal cord.

#15 Posted by The Spartan (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan walked up to Amplitudo. "You sure this is such a good idea?" he said.

#16 Posted by Amplitudo (220 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan says:

"The Spartan then took out his pistol, already loaded with a vibranium round, and fired it into the skull of Amplitudo. He then walked over to Kuchiku and smiled as she regenerated her spinal cord."

Amplitudo dodges it and stabs The Spartan, then yells "THIS.....IS,...AMPLITUDO!" Then kicks The Spartan into a field of hornets' nest.

XD

#17 Posted by Amplitudo (220 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan says:

"The Spartan took the hit from the Shield, which barely penetrated his skin. He looked annoyed and simply healed. "I can control my adrenaline to increase my strength and durability... Bad move on your part.""

Amplitudo then slams The Spartan into the ground and puts his sword to the back of The Spartan's neck. "Don't make me do this".

#18 Posted by The Spartan (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan then concentrated his heart beat, fueled his adrenaline, then took out his makhaira and started moving toward Amplitudo.

#19 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

KUCHIKU JUMPS AND PLUNGES HER TELEKINETIC KATANA INTO AMPUTATEDDILDOS HEAD RENDERING HIM UNCONCIOS

#20 Posted by The Spartan (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan took the hit from the Shield, which barely penetrated his skin. He looked annoyed and simply healed. "I can control my adrenaline to increase my strength and durability... Bad move on your part."

#21 Posted by Amplitudo (220 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"KUCHIKU JUMPS AND PLUNGES HER TELEKINETIC KATANA INTO AMPUTATEDDILDOS HEAD RENDERING HIM UNCONCIOS"

Amplitudo then recovers and lunges his claws into her throat. "R.I.Pain, Kuchiku, R.I.Pain."

#22 Posted by The Spartan (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

He grabbed the blade of the sword, twisted it around, hit Amplitudo in the face, then grabbed his wrist and wrenched it back, breaking it like a twig. He then grabbed Amp's other arm and sliced it off with the makhaira.

#23 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

UM YOU CANT DO THAT MENTAL!! THATS MENTAL NOT PHISICAL DAMAGE YOU CANT RTECOVER!!
Post Edited:2008-01-01 03:13:55

#24 Posted by The Spartan (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

He then took Amp by the head, put the sword under his chin, and shoved it up through his skull.

#25 Posted by The Spartan (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"UM YOU CANT DO THAT MENTAL!! THATS MENTAL NOT PHISICAL DAMAGE YOU CANT RTECOVER!!
Post Edited:2008-01-01 03:13:55"

can't do what?

#26 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

KUCHIKU CASTED A SPELL INCINEGRATING ALL REMAINTS OF AMPUTATEDDILDOS BODY AND SENT IT NITO THE NEGATIVE ZONE

#27 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

KUCHIKU CASTED A SPELL INCINEGRATING ALL REMAINTS OF AMPUTATEDDILDOS BODY AND SENT IT NITO THE NEGATIVE ZONE

#28 Posted by The Spartan (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, ok. Well, I have to go now. You can add me as a friend if you want Kuchiku. Take Care.

#29 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan says:

"kuchiku says:
"UM YOU CANT DO THAT MENTAL!! THATS MENTAL NOT PHISICAL DAMAGE YOU CANT RTECOVER!!
can't do what?"

was not talking to you!!

#30 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan says:

"kuchiku says:
can't do what?"

was not talking to you!!

#31 Posted by Amplitudo (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Amplitudo has to go right now. BYE BYE KUCHIKU!

#32 Posted by kuchiku (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

bye!!