All-New White House (CVnU Location)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@clara_mass: "I must say, this was a more interesting meeting than I anticipated, and you are much more appealing in person. I'll begin drawing up some plans. i have several on the back burner that have been waiting for the right moment to be utilized. " midway to standing Thomas grabs Clarice's hand and turns it, kissing her knuckles smoothly, "I'll be in touch, Clarice. " He smiles casually with a turn of the cheek that had been perfected sometime in the forties, a service agent opening the door and surveying the room before allowing Thomas to see himself out.

(Good stuff. I'll pm you tomorrow. )

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Clara Mass

@_animus_: (It was. Flowed nicely. Cool beans)

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Forgot to mention excellent post. Not gonna respond though cause I dont feel like writing as Quintus just yet.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@lucian_lebeau: No problem. It's a thread you can pick up when you're good.

Also, thank you. You're gonna be using Lucian I assume?

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_ said:
You're gonna be using Lucian I assume?

Yup. An associate and I may come and see you about a possible joint venture. Well, not Legacy you but rather Madame President you.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Cool beans.

I know. I won't be reintroducing Noah till some time has passed. I still wanna make a hero team, but I wanna do it right.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: "Is there a purpose to this? I mean, I'd like to think that the world's most busiest woman would have more to do than eat dinner at the same place, at the same exact time everyday." Milo calmly stated, his body slowly materializing in the seat beside the current president. "And I'm not going to except that the food is just "that good."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: LOL. Getting back to this when I'm online again.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Excuse me but you cant go in there!" The demands of the bun-haired oval glass framed secretary were ignored. Prompting her immediate, all be it frantic, ushering of secretly. Yet still the sociopathic LeBeau marched down the carpeted hallway and straight into the newly re-molded Oval Office. Pushing through the doors to the sight of armed personnel just beginning for the intruder to make a move. Cocky, brash, and arrogant charm permeated from simplistic curl of the lip. "Easy fellas, wouldnt want anyone to get dead now, would we? Tell the leader of the free World that her salvation just walked through the door."nonchalant sinking into the Presidential chair and slowly spinning from the side to side, the unthinkable flamboyance was capped off by LeBeau's placement of crossed feet atop the President's antique desk. "A fella could get use to this...." flipping his collar upwards.

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Clara Mass

"Disrespectful gnat, @lucian_lebeau." To the knowledge of Clarice Michelle, the figurative weapon of disrespect was most often used by spoiled trust fund recipients, coddled teenage girls, and fatherless boys. Nonetheless, the United States President wouldn't have her reign as leader be prematurely ended by a person she knew next to nothing of, outside of his relationship to her human supremacist idol, Charlemagne Lebeau of course.

"I don't suppose a simple phone call would have sufficed?" Her entrance exuded simplistic nonchalance as she stepped inside with her favored strawberry hookah pen in hand. With puffs of smoke blown from her stylistically colored crimson honey bee lips, the dressed in black witchcraft practitioner sighed a disappointed sigh as the pestering fly drained every bit of tolerance from her bones.

"Because doing this won't win you any favors." Visibly dismayed by the actions taken place, the worst of which being his casual state of relaxation, resulted in the self-proclaimed American queen telepathically signaling her White House faculties to go about their usual business as she handled what could be considered a top priority target.

"Hell, I could kill you right now and move on with my life, but we both know that wouldn't be much fun. Am I right?"Surely Lucian knew of her previous relationship, albeit working, with Charlemagne, so she wouldn't go down the laundry list of accolades and metaphysically based power sets. Instead the always fittingly dressed mistress of mayhem neatly propped herself atop the antique presidential desk, coyly smiling from ear to ear as she patiently awaited the vocal response of whom could possibly be her next high profile capture.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau

@clara_mass:

No Caption Provided

Generating subtle momentum which enabled the Ultimate Sapien to stylishly remove his feet and shoot up with animation, was quickly followed by a mercurial smirk. "Hmm, take down one Knightfall and suddenly she thinks she's billy badass." Addressing his sarcasm to no one other then a portrait of Theodor Roosevelt. "My dear you couldnt kill me even if you enlisted the aid of your pathetic brother. Unlike my father, it'll be a cold damn day in hell before I fall before a mutant." Clearly defiant, Lucian un-apologetically ran the very possibility of alienating the most influence person in the free World. But such threats could not, would not, be allowed to slip by unaddressed. Ego and arrogance could never allow such a thing. He was a LeBeau after all. Simply being in the same room with a mutant was testing the very limits of his passive appreciation for diplomacy. "If you'd like to measure, just say the word." Disrespectfully adjusting a handful of himself, evoking an obnoxiously elicitation.

The return of Lucian's arms behind his back signified the progression of dialog in a more socially acceptable atmosphere. "According to my father's journals you once aided him in his destruction of Paradise? He spoke highly of you, which I found intriguing considering your.........genetic disposition. That must have garnered some pretty deadly adversaries, no? Lets be realistic, the line of people wanting to remove you from office, or your head from your shoulders, is long as it is wide. And I dont see many people rushing to stand by you for when the sh!t really hits the fan. After all, how many people do you know crazy enough to take on Andres Knightfall? Or confident enough to stick a blade in La Espada's back?" wandering around the outer edges of the office, continuing to admire the presidential pieces of historical significance. "But I am. All I ask in return is for you to authorize my Shadowland project."gesturing towards the pristine desk top and a manila folder. "You'll find all the details in there."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Clara Mass

@lucian_lebeau: "Boy, I don't talk long enough to make sure my dick's hard enough for show and tell." Miss Michelle jokingly uttered as he spoke his hollow threats, knowing full well that a single thought could be his downfall. Yet, it was her sky high esteem of Charlemagne that would prevent any such thing from happening so abruptly. In fact, while she remained atop her desk, blowing smoke into the steady air conditioned breeze, the valiant leader of America had an epiphany of sorts.

"First things first, I'm not a mutant. I know a lot of people have made the presumption, an understandable one considering who I was married too, but it's an easier explanation than being a teenage sacrifice to a demonic entity." Clarice Michelle scoffed as she normally would, finding amusement in her overly complicated predicament whist she attentively watched Lucian's manly stance with the utmost intrigue and innate analysis.

"Secondly, I haven't talked to my brother in years. You're probably thinking about Noah. We were an item and I'm not into incest like the internet seems to be, but getting back to what you said before. About murder. I may not be a cold blooded killer, but teleporting you into the Dead Sea could be a fun. Except it wouldn't be as fun as keeping you here." President Pierce leaned back, poised for the taking, but before she made any sort of verbal cue leaning towards a more carnal assault against her intruder, the always talkative viper in black continued to respond to his various inaccuracies and inflammatory commentary.

"It's true. Charles wasn't sure what I was, but the fact of the matter is - I learned a lot from him. I may not have been as blood thirsty as he was. I truly don't see the methodology to outright murder, but he was a visionary. A man whom believed in my capabilities and a man who was taken too soon. Although I will say, him being gone has made things easier." Placing her hookah pen beside her person, the always mysteriously alluring widow clasped her hands behind her neck as she telekinetically closed the doors and spread her legs comfortably apart.

"Here's the thing about Andres, the insanely articulate La Espada, and the whole laundry list of people who think the best course of action is to kill me dead - They're f*cking stupid. In the eyes of the public, I've done no wrong. The Mutant Purge was a farewell to the neonazi like human supremacist named Charlemagne. The mutant cure and mutant only towns are being seen as a method to prevent further hate crimes and an option for mutants who aren't happy with their looks."

"Not to mention the increased security and higher funds given to the police and public school systems in support of mutant kind. If there's anything I've learned in my many years of life is that I have to kill these pompous bitches with kindness. It'll be a slow knife through the heart, but in twenty-years time Clarice Michelle will be seen as the woman who taught America how to be stronger, faster, and live longer without the mutant genome disease. So, checkmate boy."

Miss Pierce closed her eyes, unwilling to read the papers thrown to her side as if she were some damn puppet he could effortlessly maneuver. "You want to kill mutants. Be my guest. I'll support it cause I know you'll take down the big dudes, but know with my support you will have transparency. You'll have the backing and support your Charles didn't. I'm here for you, but don't do something I don't like. Disrespect me like I'm some bottom bitch and boy....I will teach you how a real man rolls." Lucian had her support the minute she walked in, but Miss Michelle despised cock play. Gone were the days of politeness, she thought as hummed a gentle tune.

"Now go. Unless you've got something else in mind." President Pierce giggled, knowing he wouldn't have the ghoul like the great Charlemagne and take her like this. As a result, she'd sit up and wave goodbye with that signature devilish smirk on clear display. In the end however, her day would most certainly conclude with gratuitous satisfaction.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau

@clara_mass:

Lucian was surprised that his optical artistry had failed in ascertaining the President's genetic physiology, specifically, her lack of the notorious x-gene. It was plausible however that his bemusement at the extravagantly embellished lengths the Pierce Princess had gone, in attempted belittlement, had diverted the bulk of fluoroscopic attention. Manufacturing a temporary lack of focus that otherwise would have registered the noticeable genome. The long winded diatribe had caused the Last LeBeau to fade in and out catching only small portions of the philippic retort.

The Ultimate Sapiens ears visually perked at the suspicious classification that Clarice had voluntarily relegated the Knightfall Don and the deadly Black Viper to. Even the Full Metal Militant was not so blinded by prejudice that we could knowingly subjugate two of the World's most dangerous and intellectually superior individuals to the realm of, stupid. To foolishly underestimate an opponent was a pitfall that had witnessed his father's demise. But still, it was her inspiring empire. Who was he to govern her misguided notions. After all it was not her personality or tactical intelligence he coveted, nor her elicited sexual implications. But Rather her position and the unmitigated power that accompanied it. For on the day in which she finally realized that all kingdoms fall, but Knightfalls do not, he would be safely free from the fallout. Secure in his fortified facility that would endure long after the Presidents reign had ended.

No Caption Provided

"Just honor the arrangement." pulling out and lighting a black cove cigarette, letting the scented cloud french inhale up into his nostrils with visual aesthetics, "Or I'll come back and make you prove you're as badass as you like to think you are."Throwing up the deuces, Lucian offered a final goodbye of disrespect. Dropping the still lit cancer stick on the White House floor, and walking off.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: This bitch haha. Gonna wrap this up in a bow later.
Zoning in and out of my dialogue? *backhands

TheWitness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was without a sound that it arrived on the white house lawn, solemn and watchful. The event that drew the witness off its path not long ago had likewise drawn it to the source once again. For a watcher could not watch without a burning sense of curiosity. And as far as curiosity took the witness, reality distortion was of prime importance. It didn't take an idiot to know that even the witness's infiltration would not go unnoticed here. So it contented itself with waiting just inside the perimeter, camouflaging itself as a regular guard. If the witness suspected correctly, it would not be long until it was noticed.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Clara Mass

It's must be a miraculous occasion considering @tranquil had reentered her life after a brief hiatus doing God knows what. Nevertheless, the brash broad wouldn't mention her dissatisfaction when it came to his participation in running the American nation. One factor being the prospect that thee kejijo elite knew too much about her and the fact that he could kill her before she thought a single heinous thought. It's these stray presumptions that prevent any course of action, hence her aptness to accept the jab, and welcome him at her routinely requested table.

"I like structure. I also like seeing who'd be dumb enough to come after me." Even with her growing ambivalence for the magnificent Milo, the violet eyed serpent, aesthetically dressed in royal blue, couldn't help but release an ounce of characteristic venom.

"Gives me an idea as to who I should worry about." Miss Pierce spoke with a tone that pushed the buttons of most, yet came off natural to those who knew her personally. Therefore, she wasn't trying to cause trouble; just merely playing around as normal friends would do.

"But enough about me. What's been up with you? Kind of went ghost after my election." The newly elected president boldly questioned the deadly entity, testing the waters as to where they stood, taking considerable notice to his instinctive reaction, which would no doubt prove if her uneasiness over their loss in communication was groundless or absolutely necessary.

(@spectrion: Ta da!)

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Tranquil

@clara_mass: "I watched from afar. And you seemed quite capable without my interference." Milo said, unwilling to divulge information on his whereabouts prior to now. The discovery of the twelve items of power had grasped his attention for sometime and it was only now that he realized the collection of these items as well as their location could not be ascertained with a wealth of assistance. "I apologize if my disappearance caused you any sort of dissatisfaction, but surely you understand that their are times when the concerns of the status quo mean little." Milo said with an apathetic cadence. Though genuinely interested in her machinations, he cared little for her tone, despite the fact that he'd earned such. "What of your plans for the future Madame President? What do you intend to do with in the coming years?"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Clara Mass

@tranquil: "So, the state of the world bears you no gravity?" Miss Pierce spoke with a sense of disappointment, believing her current predicament would put him at risk. Then again, considering his apathy and aptness to abruptly disappear without proper notice, maybe their partnership was far more one sided than she initially perceived. "Don't say sorry if you're not. My way of living bores you. To each their own, sweetheart." Pinning a strand of crimson hair behind pierced ear cartilage, the unpleasantly defined manipulative mistress continued to talk without a moment's hesitation. "Except I can't think about my future, especially when I've got shit hitting the fan. For instance, do La Espada and Xenon ring any bells?" She spoke without much conviction, though her stringed together wordings spoke otherwise, but there was some concern beneath the carefully orchestrated nonchalance, a tidbit of concern that feared the end of her ferociously earned fairy tale. "Apparently I've got a line of people asking for my head." She laughed before taking a sip of red wine dipped inside a cup of coca cola, savoring the taste as she signaled for her acquaintance to get himself comfortably seated.

@spectrion: (Boom)

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: "Perhaps," Milo stated, quite familiar with the former ally of Cleopatra Thea turned traitor. The other he'd had less frequent run ins with, nonetheless the name struck a chord of familiarity as well. "You wouldn't be the first, nor the last." A smile crept onto Milo's features as he recalled Ishin and the Impero's plans to take up arms against him after the death of Alianette. "People such as us, those with power and a means to maintain it, are coveted as a rare commodity. And there are those that would rather destroy that which they desire to emulate but cannot be. But the question is what do we plan to do about this? I have not forgotten our conversations from the past. An enemy of yours, is naturally an enemy of mine."

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@clara_mass:

Loading Video...

Eight o'clock. On the dot. The bell at the door to the dinner jingled. Silver toed, rattlesnake skin cowboy boots click-clacked across the tile. A black pants suit, solid silver buttons. Ritual tattoos crawl across the shaved sections of her undercut and adorn her calloused fingers. Full lips curve, a serpents smile. Golden eyes gleam and glitter with a wicked wisdom.

She crosses the diner with an outlaws swagger, hooks the chair across from Clara with her snakeskin boot and pulls it back from the table. The Strigidae sits. She tosses her boots up against the tables edge and rocks back on the rear legs of the chair.

"Clara Mass." Her eyes are alight with life and laughter. "President of the United States of America. Enjoying a moments peace? I mean.. you might as well. The wolves are scratching at the door. You can hear them whispering in a thousand shadowed dens of chrome and silicone."

Silence reigns. Then her Russian accent breaks it. "They're coming for you now. The biggest guns. The heaviest hitters. It doesn't matter what you did or didn't do. I think its just about beating you now."

"It always is when you're on top." A ceiling fan spins lazily above them. The whir of its blades are the only other sound.

"Thus, me." Tattooed fingers tap upon her jacket above her heart. "I can help you. Quite a lot. And I only want one thing in return.."

Avatar image for rated_r_superstarr
Rated_R_Superstarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I only want one thing in return.."

Takes some big balls to walk into the White House and start bartering for a foot rub

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23 said:

Takes some big balls to walk into the White House and start bartering for a foot rub

Takes some big balls to use variations of the same av for at least two accounts at once

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@rated_r_superstarr said:

@strigidae_23 said:

Takes some big balls to use variations of the same av for at least two accounts at once

I wouldn't call it that but I would use a different word.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rated_R_Superstarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know right :D

Loading Video...

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rated_R_Superstarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Clara Mass

Chameleon Clarice

Moments prior to a late night dinner's delight, the strawberry scented serpent's eyed glimmered with violet light. And although it's not uncommon to see those orbs flicker, one must always be wary in hindsight.

"Lucian Lebeau, that little mother f*cker." Her voice doesn't falter, fester, or inflame. Instead her sight keeps focus on the endgame. "Stay focused." Miss Pierce mutters to herself, knowing full well that human supremacy isn't her play, but if it kept Lucian distracted and mutants astray, than tonight's blight would soon be washed away.

"I shouldn't be this concerned." It's thirty-minutes before her dance with death, but thee Japanese appropriating presidential pussycat couldn't help but feel a bit miffed. Because although she was aware of her investment's ploy with Shadow Land and its' successor, the tightly tied ponytail wearing politician couldn't help but highlight the distress she's felt since taking office.

"Ugh." Her appearance alters just a bit before exiting the premises from which she first married, Only to reappear at the same exact diner booth, at the same exact time, where she once ate dinners as a teen with her family of five.

"In return for what, miss thing?" Thirty-minutes forward, eight o'clock on the proverbial dot, and this moonlight's blunder with Lucian's relocation just isn't enough. In fact, God must have decided to angrily thrust his might onto her solitaire night. "Surely you know that being at the top of the food chain....affords me enough ammunition to fight the good fight?" Clarice naturally scoffed at the presence of yet another decorated killer (@strigidae_23), knowing only the most cunning could see past her simplistic visage.

"However, you may sit. Order me a drink, if you'd be so kind. I'm always all ears when it comes to the dogs of war."

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Strigidae_23
Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: She is certainly a unique presidential figure. Reminds me a bit of Nixon, actually. So profane and paranoid.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Thanks! In the current climate of story telling I like that. Clarice is living her dream, but everyone's out to gun her down...hence the paranoia. Don't back baby in a corner or she'll use her powers!

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Shinji is back in the United States after a flop excavation in Venezuela and paying you a visit baring gifts.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__mercury: Awesome sauce.

Also, I was thinking we could use this thread for Noah/Shinji. Might as well use Washington as a plot device rather than have him travel so much.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@clara_mass: Sure thing. I'll let you and LL to finish first.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By _Atomikill_

A sleek, ebony black limousine pulled up to the large institute. A chauffeur swiftly hopped out of the driver's seat and walked over to the back, opening it with great haste. Smoothly, Thomas Bastion- known as Atomikill professionally- stepped out of it, wearing a fancy tuxedo as he looked up to the lavish building.

No Caption Provided

"Hm.. A bit dull. But we aren't here for remodeling, are we?" He said idly, giving the driver a folded twenty dollar bill as he walked up to the White House.

If this went well, then he would have a good bit of cash to back him up in events to come, and perhaps even more. Of course, he could very well kill every person here. And he would, if that was profitable. But alas, it wasn't. And would probly never be.

Entering the main doors to the building, he looked around. It certainly was a bit nicer than he had thought. But looks could be deceiving. Especially in this line of work- negotiation. Masking his atomic energy that would normally emanate from him, he stepped toward the counter with a broad smile on his face- even though it was undetectable from his mask. "Hello, I would like to meet with the President, I do believe I have an appointment. Perhaps under the name of a Thomas Bastion?" He said, smiling brightly. Thomas certainly hoped he would not be turned down- but if he was... He felt the powerful atomic energy throughout him.

Nabhan_Alavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cypher_Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Stares at the White House*

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ You help me paint the White house red you can keep it when we are done.