It's foolish to presume men have a monopoly on power. Doing so would negate all the progress Clarice Michelle Pierce has made in pushing feminism forward during a time of international duress. With her position as the first female president, the United States has had a turn for the best, teaching the worst of patriarchy just how beneficial the presence of a woman can truly be.
Although there have been set backs, most notably the shattering alliance between the Republic of Venezuela and the United States of America, the recent apprehension of the mutant terrorist, Quintus Knightfall, has stabilized approval ratings for the near future. With that said, the world has never been so bright. Not a single thing can be said to dissuade faith from the free nation's dauntless leader.
Rules of Engagement
A majority of legal documents pertaining to the past of Clarice Michelle Pierce have been destroyed. Therefore, any remnants of her life before presidency are in the hands of Noah Addams, a proverbial ghost, as the man has gone on the run for being branded as a traitor akin to Snowden.
For anyone assuming the president despises mutant kind, you are only partially correct. Although her personal disdain for the mutant species is evident through conversation, the thought of eradicating an entire people isn't something she'd ever partake in. Because of this inability to actually murder anyone, believing every walk of life to have purpose, the self-proclaimed revolutionary has made the cure for the mutant genome an optional medication for those unhappy with their circumstances.
Furthermore, the creation of mutant towns has recently been brought up as an option so that mutant communities have an outlet to be themselves rather than be forced to face the scrutiny of those unable to evolve their personal perspectives. Her stance on keeping the peace has never been more adamant, but the actions of an impotent mutant king has lead many to believe war is on the horizon. Due to these wild theories most often discussed on internet boards, the president has taken multiple precautions in ensuring her survival.
- Mutants whom enter the White House under false pretenses will have their powers dampened or erased during the tenure of their visit. If the visit is through proper channels, powers will remain unaffected.
- Representatives of the Third Society have been contacted by the President, although a rumor at the moment, the free nation's leader believes in their existence.
- All attempts at infiltration are welcomed so long as you sell the prospect of getting inside to be as difficult as can be. Teleporting inside is okay, but be aware you'll be met by security teams that have the cure inside their guns.
- Miss Pierce is a reasonable woman. Don't underestimate her. If you intend to enter combat....be certain that's what you want to do. There's a strong chance the President will relocate your positions in order to go forth with physical exercise.
- Taking applicants for Vice Presidential position as well as the role of husband. Not looking for love making but having a partner in crime wouldn't be so bad.
- Magic users will notice an increase in their power upon entry, because of Clarice's metaphysical energies exuding from her pours. Just know these energies can bring forth bad thoughts *Insidious vibes
- If you're Lena Dante, your welcomed, the President loves your articles.
- If you're not high in rank, but want to meet with the President create a location where she's at a charity event or something, make your way through security, and single her out. Make it what you want or pm me if you're not so sure.
- Miss Pierce eats dinner alone, at precisely eight o'clock, at the local diner. Take a seat across from her if you choose. Just know that any attempt on her life is a risk in itself.