All-New White House (CVnU Location)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's foolish to presume men have a monopoly on power. Doing so would negate all the progress Clarice Michelle Pierce has made in pushing feminism forward during a time of international duress. With her position as the first female president, the United States has had a turn for the best, teaching the worst of patriarchy just how beneficial the presence of a woman can truly be.

Although there have been set backs, most notably the shattering alliance between the Republic of Venezuela and the United States of America, the recent apprehension of the mutant terrorist, Quintus Knightfall, has stabilized approval ratings for the near future. With that said, the world has never been so bright. Not a single thing can be said to dissuade faith from the free nation's dauntless leader.

Rules of Engagement

A majority of legal documents pertaining to the past of Clarice Michelle Pierce have been destroyed. Therefore, any remnants of her life before presidency are in the hands of Noah Addams, a proverbial ghost, as the man has gone on the run for being branded as a traitor akin to Snowden.

For anyone assuming the president despises mutant kind, you are only partially correct. Although her personal disdain for the mutant species is evident through conversation, the thought of eradicating an entire people isn't something she'd ever partake in. Because of this inability to actually murder anyone, believing every walk of life to have purpose, the self-proclaimed revolutionary has made the cure for the mutant genome an optional medication for those unhappy with their circumstances.

Furthermore, the creation of mutant towns has recently been brought up as an option so that mutant communities have an outlet to be themselves rather than be forced to face the scrutiny of those unable to evolve their personal perspectives. Her stance on keeping the peace has never been more adamant, but the actions of an impotent mutant king has lead many to believe war is on the horizon. Due to these wild theories most often discussed on internet boards, the president has taken multiple precautions in ensuring her survival.

• Mutants whom enter the White House under false pretenses will have their powers dampened or erased during the tenure of their visit. If the visit is through proper channels, powers will remain unaffected.
  • Representatives of the Third Society have been contacted by the President, although a rumor at the moment, the free nation's leader believes in their existence.
  • All attempts at infiltration are welcomed so long as you sell the prospect of getting inside to be as difficult as can be. Teleporting inside is okay, but be aware you'll be met by security teams that have the cure inside their guns.
  • Miss Pierce is a reasonable woman. Don't underestimate her. If you intend to enter combat....be certain that's what you want to do. There's a strong chance the President will relocate your positions in order to go forth with physical exercise.
  • Taking applicants for Vice Presidential position as well as the role of husband. Not looking for love making but having a partner in crime wouldn't be so bad.
  • Magic users will notice an increase in their power upon entry, because of Clarice's metaphysical energies exuding from her pours. Just know these energies can bring forth bad thoughts *Insidious vibes
  • If you're Lena Dante, your welcomed, the President loves your articles.
  • If you're not high in rank, but want to meet with the President create a location where she's at a charity event or something, make your way through security, and single her out. Make it what you want or pm me if you're not so sure.
  • Miss Pierce eats dinner alone, at precisely eight o'clock, at the local diner. Take a seat across from her if you choose. Just know that any attempt on her life is a risk in itself.
Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Maestro_
 Nice thread... It'll be fun destroying.
Nice thread... It'll be fun destroying.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice!

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Aw. That's cute. Got your maid outfit on already ;)

@lena_dante: Moving on up! In style

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Maestro_
_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By _Atomikill_

Sweet! Going to have to drop by for dinner one night...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh word. Straight to the point OP's are rare right now :P

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: I go against the grain. It's weird to actually being involved in canon for once. Got all eyes on moi O.O

@_atomikill_: LOL. Do it.

@xenon_:

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Maestro_
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Spoiling plot points. Typical Pyro *throws him away

That'd be funny actually.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Maestro_

@clara_mass: It's okay,

we both know you wanna turn Xenon white soon :P
we both know you wanna turn Xenon white soon :P

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Clara Mass

@xenon_: Stop. I already got someone :P

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: In the lobby of the white house every picture tells a story, most times than not one bolstered by history's winners and nostalgia. But a select few, a select few carried a true rarity of grit and intelligence that was only common among the elite. Thomas met Roosevelt after his famous speech in which he was shot in the stomach. Roosevelt had actually been a pro hunter and decided since he wasn't coughing up blood, a sure sign in the times of fatality, that he could continue his speech. He stayed on stage an hour after the assassination attempt.

Thomas took the shot.

"Sir, the President will see you now."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Clara Mass

@_animus_: Even with the oncoming company the lady dressed in earth green casually remained situated behind her historical monument of a desk, legs crossed and arms folded behind her she neck as dug her back into the rotating ebony chair. "Thank you, for coming." Miss Pierce confidently uttered, instantly deciding to transition from her aloof poise into something more suitable for business altercations, a poise that sung with gravitas as she planted her elbows onto the desk, pulling herself inward, and laying her chin firmly on top of clasped hands.

"I know you're quite the busy man, but I do hope I wasn't a deterrent." With her signature violet eyes deadlocked on the every countenance made by the targeted individual, Miss Michelle snidely smirked as she analyzed her carefully chosen six o'clock meeting. "Or was I ?"

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau

If only she werent a mutant

I could offer my assistance
I could offer my assistance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: "Quite the opposite Ms.President. Once I found out how much we had in common I found it prudent to stop by as soon as possible." Thomas says rubbing the round of his neck near the collar, tightening the skin while seating himself. "I understand you've been brought into the fold recently."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScornXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*pisses on the fence*

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im not even on Earth but when i get to this im hoping it be friendly >_>

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

(Impressive)

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass:

btw need a image of the white house :) just to make it legit

ScornXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: You just jealous the sister boned your friend instead of you. xP Wait… *plots Santi's demise*

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Maestro_

@scornxy: Your sister? I always thought she smelt...Fishy.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: "Don't make me blush. I'd hate to come off as impressionable." Even as she spoke the president remained still, unnerving in the presence of a man whom she's studied quite thoroughly in the past few days. "The fold?" In an attempt at playing dumb, the leading lady melodramatically emphasized the words that slipped off her slender tongue. Although slightly aware of the Third Society and its' promising mechanisms, the improperly categorized serpent hadn't actually acquired their acceptance just yet. "I don't catch your drift," she said, smiling as if it made any difference.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jack_
America!
America!

ScornXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ScornXY
Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scornxy: LOL!

I can imagine Scorn doing that.

ScornXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: "Don't make me blush. I'd hate to come off as impressionable." Even as she spoke the president remained still, unnerving in the presence of a man whom she's studied quite thoroughly in the past few days. "The fold?" In an attempt at playing dumb, the leading lady melodramatically emphasized the words that slipped off her slender tongue. Although slightly aware of the Third Society and its' promising mechanisms, the improperly categorized serpent hadn't actually acquired their acceptance just yet. "I don't catch your drift," she said, smiling as if it made any difference.

"Of course not. You prefer to ride out the wave don't you? Waiting to find out which way the new wave turns...Myself. I prefer to sail into uncharted waters and plan as best I can for an oncoming storm. " He says, one for analogical argument when it's called for. "I'm flattered that you took my request for a meeting. What made you open to it?" He asked crossing a leg and raising a curious eye across the desk

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Riddle me this, sweetheart. Have you ever done anything historical?" Unbeknownst to the American public, President Pierce hadn't imprisoned the homeland mutant terrorist known as @quintus_knightfall. Instead the brashly forward thinking broad kept him imprison in a locale that isn't worth mentioning. In fact, the casually attired madame neither gave him the right to an attorney nor judicial trial. However, doing so would have proved pointless, considering he was the source of so many tragedies.

"Murder maybe, but that only made you an antagonist to an overarching plot. My heroic plot to be exact,"having forcefully injected the scientifically crafted mutant genome cure into the bloodstream of thee mutant maestro, Miss Michelle had no qualms when it came to using a simple cloth as a means of choking the surely disorientated assassin whilst pressing her knee into his back.

"I should say thank you, for putting me over. Making the people love me more so than they did before, but lets be honest. Your inability to consider me a threat lead to your downfall!" The metaphysical meta human exaggeratedly exclaimed as she relinquished her tight grip and pushed her prized possession onto his palms, salivating at the sight of his pain.

"Which might I say....lead to some interesting results." Clarice sardonically cackled as she pulled a series of pictures from a rusted desk beside her person, throwing high quality photographs of his lovely daughters onto the ground beside him.

"Yet, that's not even the good part." In her mood of superiority, the wicked witch had forgotten to employ guardsman during her visitation of the mutant polymath, cockily disapproving the notion that he could still hurt her in this weathered down condition.

"You're not going to die, my little sugar plum." Her face reddened with excitement as she petted the chained by the ankles, onyx haired captive, finding herself a bit too turned on by the unfolding events. "I've got plans for you,"she hissed, pulling at his hair while wiped the beads of sweat sliding down his forehead.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Maestro_

@clara_mass: You just hijacked my alias!

THIS MEANS WAR!!
THIS MEANS WAR!!

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: I did it purposely to peeve you off. That and I didn't feel like editing.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Maestro_
The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: That's adorable. Stop ruining my mean jokes.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Maestro_

@brainchild:

Adorable.... You call me, the King of Mutant kind,  ADORABLE!?
Adorable.... You call me, the King of Mutant kind, ADORABLE!?

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Brainchild
Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: That's.....Adorable xD

There will be reckoning.
There will be reckoning.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

@clara_mass said:

"Of course not. You prefer to ride out the wave don't you? Waiting to find out which way the new wave turns...Myself. I prefer to sail into uncharted waters and plan as best I can for an oncoming storm. " He says, one for analogical argument when it's called for. "I'm flattered that you took my request for a meeting. What made you open to it?" He asked crossing a leg and raising a curious eye across the desk

"I like the way you steer." She playfully responded, unlacing her fingers as she cupped her cheeks, finding herself far more interested in his tales than she initially anticipated. "And to be frank, I could use your help. I want to change America. I want us to move forward, past this mutant and human crisis, and begin to heal. I'd like your help." Being fully aware of her acquaintance's business in technology made the presidential visionary susceptible to the idea of utilizing his scientifically superior mind into making this country on par with the likes of Venezuela.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: "Most do" he responded in a passing matter of factual tone, while setting his hands o the front of her desk, hovering over the green felt housing a stack of confidential folders. He wasn't surprised, the most secure form of intelligence was the low tech. "to be frank as well...I don't give a damn about these, civil wars. They come and go as quick as the tide and leave just as much of an impression. It only succeeds at wasting short lives. Innovation however-creation? that is a shelf above all others reserved exclusively, for the immortals."

Steepling his hands across the desk Thomas smirks while his dark eyes squint, "I would be honored to lend my services to the American Government."

"In exchange for a few favors to be called on when needed. And money of course."

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@clara_mass: (Interaction if ya waaaaant iiiiit... I myself am super bored and dangerously close to falling off of the face of the RPG section! So...)

The local diner was quiet on the night Thomas Bastion decided to strike. Sipping from a cup of coffee, he carefully scoured his eyes over the brim of his Sunday paper as he searched for her. The President- first female to enter the White House and call it theirs. As he spotted her, he narrowed his eyes. Time for his operation to commence. Folding the paper in half and throwing down a twenty dollar bill for the cup of coffee, he walked toward her in his ivory white suit as he brushed a long lock of blonde hair from his face.

Spotting and taking the seat across from her, he licked his lips and glanced her up and down with his icy blue eyes before beginning. "Miss President, correct?" Thomas asked smoothly, peeling off the glove he wore and holding out his hand to shake. Hopefully she'd be as... open minded, as he wanted her to be.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: "My, oh, my." At first she's unable to muster the right string of clever wordings, but her awe struck countenance is enough to present just how happy she truly is. "Your blunt force is awe inspiring," the fittingly dressed viper in green muttered as she rose from her stationary position, blowing but a bit of wind in his direction as she stood firmly still, his face a couple of inches away from her chest.

"I want to make this country superior. Technological upgrades making citizens smarter, faster, and stronger. My family motto to be frank." Lending her hand out as a means to firmly shake the Newscastle mogul, Miss Michelle smirked that devilish smirk as she brought a close to this satisfactory conversation. "I want to be remembered as the one who turned the tide. The one who made America superior. And don't worry. You'll have all the help the President can give."