User Lists: 12

Lifenergy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dwronin:

Question, In post #48, Were you talking to me???

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifenergy: No, I am just with Jones and August at the moment

Lifenergy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Lifenergy

@dwronin:

Got it, I was confused when you tagged me!

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifenergy: oh I didn't mean to, sorry about that!!

William_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will have a post for this as soon as I can :)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#57  Edited By Darkchild

@lifenergy:

Flashes flicker through his mind of
Flashes flicker through his mind of
A time of great rage and many moments of pleasure
A time of great rage and many moments of pleasure

@lifenergy:Jones listens to the young aliens words, and he holds back the urge to smash his glass on the table. Those memories, those lives they may be long in the past but they will never be forgotten. He does not have that luxury as not even ridding himself of the parasites nor Gene will expunge his mind of the vile things he had done, and the vile things he enjoyed. He set his glass down and poured himself a gracious amount of whiskey, Roulette who sat kiddy corner at the table looked to him and put his hand on Jones's. Jones pulled his away and picked the glass up "No you have not brought anything I had not created my own self." he takes the glass and the entire contents in one big gulp. His face scrunches up in disdain over its taste and shakes the thoughts of his past away. "So be it Zett, you are more than welcome to stay for long as you wish, you believe my past is coming back. I knew it was, nothing as evil as I created ever stays buried. Just remember..." Jones stands and looks over to Roulette who tries to stand only for Jones to give him a gesture and a look "When it does come, are you going to be the person who simply watches and catalogs....or will you make the effort in trying to change what has been written. Nothing is concrete when it comes to fate or destiny, as everything is a choice we have yet to make, and everything has divergent lines. Let Roulette show you to a place to rest your head. I...need to go see someone." Jones leaves the two and makes his way out towards the soon to be rising sun, it always has a way of settling him. And right now his mind cannot settle on the now, all he can see is the past and what could be coming with Jude.

@nouveau-riche: @dwronin:

No Caption Provided

Smiling as the three men walked through the lush vegetation of the island he couldn't help but find an interesting similarity between the three men and his past, many times he had been in the company of those of like minds. Some turned to be enemies and even less friends, but one thing they held in common with the past and the present was a fascination with one another and the world at large. Ozzy now stayed because of a bond the two had forged in the few months they had known one another, the newcomer August it was something within his blood perhaps that linked Jones and him in such a way. Jones knew his already peaked interest in him was a close bond to Jean of what felt like centuries ago, the two had held each other as brothers, perhaps this one could forge something of the same thing with Ozzy.

Thinking to himself as they made their way to his personal hut/home he chuckled as Ozzy mentioned Roulette again "Mister August if you bring your attention to the branches above you, you may meet Roulette. He and I are comrades, and he holds my life close to his as I do him. Be not wary of him, hes only....protective." Roulette made his way through the branches and slid down off the branch landing without no sound. His eyes narrowed looking reptilian as did much of his body. "He is a meta human with...well a Roulette wheel of abilities. Each ability comes with a different personality, we are trying everyday to contain the vast uncontrollable power each has, its a slow process but much of the time he is in control. At the moment, he is Greigor and the man is not one for talking." Roulette scoffed at the three men and after finding August to be no threat bashes through the three, throwing a shoulder into the newcomer before moving on.

Jones holds back a corrective tone and takes a breathe and a sigh before continuing, finally at his hut he opens the blinds and lets the two men in before taking a seat at a long dinner table. As the two men sit he asks what he is assured that both him and Ozzy had wished to ask earlier "So my new friend August..." as he begins to speak a creature scurries in looks to him and then to August, hissing at August the chimera scurries back out "Lets finally discuss what I had initially come to see when we first met, I find you and Ozzy speaking pleasantly and as I truly do wish to have a pleasant conversation I cant help but wonder....What are you doing here? Shion tells me there is nothing in the ocean surrounding us, and the flying Da'ach tell of no planes now or have been in our airspace. So...." his voice was pleasant and yet to the point. He wished no ill intent, but same time conveyed the truth that the situation could easily turn.

Again...What are you doing here?
Again...What are you doing here?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Darkchild
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Darkchild

Túléljük Fordításokat(We shall survive)

The language may vary but Jones makes his slowly growing group, and the creatures that are beginning to ride from Shion a promise. They will survive and his hope is that the world will see it that they survive as well. Not as the outcasts they are but as one with the rest of the world.

No Caption Provided

Nouveau-Riche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nouveau-Riche

@dwronin: @darkchild: Apoligize for the wait guys :) Next time will be quicker!

Redemption and Solitude, the two pioneers that draw the fine line between the ones with liberty, and the ones without. And throughout - from the wayward morality of Ozzy to the charming, yet, somewhat reserved inclination of Jones - August had figured where the two lied. It didn’t take much, figuring-out Ozzy and what made him tick. His appearance told all. Like a moth drawn to a distant moon, Ozzy’s eyes drifted amongst the aether in such a way it had seemed he had lost the scape of reality itself. Whereas his body, void of all emotion, seemed more of a withering husk more than the embodiment of a moving and living person. Whilst Jones seemed to bear a more grounded, yet, deceptive toll.

No Caption Provided

“Impressive,” was the only word he spoke in the moment of awe. Itself, the island familiarized itself with organisms other than the fellow man. Overhead, Ave’s fluttered - below, Sea-Critters wade - and amidst, a trio trekked. Roulette, one of three residents of the island. From what he heard - mostly from Jones himself - Roulette seemed to bear the weight of Dissociative Identity Disorder amongst his shoulders, “fascinating.” The more they walked, the closer they beckoned towards the haven. Every little step brought them closer, and closer, then there they were.

At his feet, rolled a swath of white marble - strangely enough, within a very deep root of himself, he felt at home. It was quite strange to admit, though seemingly, a force wrought upon him in such a way he had became familiarized with the home. "Honestly?" August circulated the table until finally taking a seat, "I haven't a clue. I came here to seek something, but I don't know what," his eyes shimmered among the slight vibrancy that entered the room the second Jones opened the blinds.

He took a moment, not a long one - but just one that'd draw a certain sense of mystery until he finally spoke. At the tip of his tongue, he had spoken with a truthful charm, one of which seemed able to persuade dogs from cats. "Though now, after all that travel, I feel as if I had found what I was looking for," from the uppermost areas of his face to the bottom his face glistened in the deep dark star-gaze that the hut's roof had so blocked with it's opaque structure.

"I never intended to find redemption, though solitude? Maybe I need a little bit of that."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nouveau-riche: Hey, love it! But were you done? Just making sure before I post. You didn't respond to Jones question or make it to the dining table so I wasn't sure :P

William_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Damn I didn't notice, before posting it showed the whole product - it seems half of the post was cut out. Give me a few moments to get to my laptop and fix it :)

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@william_lebeau: Ok thought so! Take your time. So this profile is the former Redjay?

William_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nouveau-riche: that was impressive. Could actually hear him saying that last line. Can't wait for mowre

Lifenergy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

The feast was going better than according to plan, as the peaceful vibe of Redemption Island soothed his weary soul. It felt like an overdue reward for him, after all the traveling around he was forced to do. He could remember the time he was forced to watch the planet Zibelex explode, and the time he boar witness to the sun eating monster Frogrod, being born. But the fact was there were to many to remember and thank the creator he had forgotten most. Unfortunately, now was a new set of circumstances and like most cases, out of his control. So with a heavy heart he had to push the issue and enquirer again what Jones knew about the name ‘Jude!’ In the end all Zett got was a scornful look on his host face, followed with a short speech on how he is welcomed to remain on the Island as a guest. But even then there was a darkness to his host mannerisms one unseen by Zett in years, so much that he pulled back. Just a hair, nothing more than a common flinch, but one that spoke volumes to a trained observer.

Then, in that brief but recognizable moment Jones asked the question that plagues Zett’s mind everyday, when it comes to these moments of creation or beginnings "When it does come, are you going to be the person who simply watches and catalogs....or will you make the effort in trying to change what has been written. Nothing is concrete when it comes to fate or destiny, as everything is a choice we have yet to make, and everything has divergent lines.” Immediately, Zett lowered his head, hiding a life time of grief and self doubt, yet still eager enough to answer back, “I find that..” But before he could get another word out, he was interrupted by Jones, who this time spoke with reverence. “ Let Roulette show you to a place to rest your head. I...need to go see someone." after which he exited the room gracefully, just to go outside and watch the sun rising over his Island!

No Caption Provided

But at the moment Jones walked out the double doors, exiting the dining hall, Zett aggressively pushed himself away from the table. Throwing his napkin down, he turns to Roulette and immediately asks him, “Is he always so decisive? Or is today some special occasion?” He then takes in a deep breath to calm himself down and tries to turn the conversation back into a more pleasant one. “He could have at least let me answer his question,” Zett jested as he follows it up with a few light hearted laughs, “But this is his Island, I guess?” Reluctantly, he allows Roulette to lead him to his room, while keeping a quiet tongue in his mouth. Normally he would be running off at the mouth with more of his incessant ramblings, anything to fill the awkward silence, but not this time. This time he kept his head down except for the few brief seconds he looked out towards the Universe. For he was deep in thought, over the answer to Jones question about interfering in so called fate and it was a question he was not ready to answer quite yet. Instead he waited until Roulette opened the door to his living quarters at which time he spoke, “Thank you Great Roulette, this place will do just fine, I do indeed need the time to relax and reflect on my thoughts.” Then with a sterner tone in his voice he finishes with, “But if I have another vision, how may I get in touch with Great Jones?

William_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nouveau-riche: @darkchild:

While Oz and Jones had a relationship of understanding and possibly kinship, there was little understanding between Ronin and Roulette. Sometimes they got along, sometimes they were at odds, it was as random as the personalities that encompassed the meta human before them. Still, he had to admit that each and every one of Roulettes personalities were good at sensing someones character, so the fact that he did not attempt to attack August, was a good sign at least.

No Caption Provided

Ronin gave Greigor a nod, before the metahuman pushed through the three of them. He wanted to say something about the rude gesture, but decided to shrug it off as Jones did. "The animals are the best part, I have to say." Ronin spoke to August, but was mainly thinking aloud. A smile appeared on his face, a genuine look of happiness, one that was often missing from his features. This uncharacteristic gesture was thanks to the beautiful fox like, crystal creatures, that scurried across the sand. Something about the animals on this island put Ronin at ease. Animals that were based on the ones that have come before, but were evolved into something new. The idea of that was promising to anyone that wanted the same.

Letting August enter the hut first, Ronin followed, taking a seat with the men before him. Ronin stayed quiet, listening to the words between the two. He was surprised to hear Jones reveal the existence of Shion, but at this point he trusted his friends judgement. He was even more surprised to hear August's reason for visiting the island. Ronin understood the need of a man to search for something more, Ronin found himself in the same position. He just wouldn't have thought one like Mr. Auditore would be in need of solitude. The man before him seemed like a purveyor of pleasure, a grandiose man of riches. Still, Ronin knew better to judge someone based on looks.

Finally after a moment of silence, Ozzy Winters spoke. "You said you knew who I was, is this true? Or were you speaking more metaphorically?" Ronin was certain that August knew him and maybe was even here for him, but maybe that was just the paranoia speaking. He would believe whatever words came from the visitor next, deciding he had no reason to lie.

William_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@william_lebeau: Thanks! A little short on my part, but it was to the point (:

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have something up soon. Sorry this damn bug has got me @#$*&' up

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DwRonin
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@nouveau-riche: @dwronin:

Sitting he listened to the two before him attempt at finding out exactly what one another knew or wanted from each other, even the young blood mentioned his newfound need and want for a bit of solitude. The two young men could be of great importance in the coming days, for when they reveal themselves to the world he will need those beside him that knew exactly how it felt to be the outsider, the unwanted. Perhaps August did not know just yet how these felt, but once he knew of his bloodline he could possibly. But Jones did not want to hurt the young man in such a way, so keeping his hypothesis of where he comes from would be a priority if the young man did stay on the island or continued to be at his side.

The question now was how far would they both go, would they stand beside Jones knowing that the world remembers very well who he once was, and what they would do knowing he is no longer a memory. Jones stared for a few moments, each moment he was sure felt like an eternity but he needed to think. And just as he started to stare he stood up, as he did his appearance changed. His blue skin fell away in clumps as he shook once and allowed for the rest of the clumps to fall away "I am not one for theatrics, but I am also knowledgeable on what can be tolerated and what is not. My appearance that which both of you have seen, it is something akin to a nightmare for many, and what I hope to achieve the world does not need another nightmare. Let alone what I had done as Gen, they need not a reminder." his skinned darkened and his hair long and shaggy, thick in dreads and tied up tight a long pony tail, his clothes loose yet sophisticated in appearance. His hand held onto the table as he spoke fingers rapping against the steel "In one week I will be making myself known, and in doing so I will be putting a target on myself. A literal one, many will not like the thought of my return no matter my change in mind and body. I will still be the Child of Darkness to nearly the entire world. It will be up to me mostly but all of us to prove that this Island and myself wants nothing but redemption. That we will not be the devils or demons that were once associated with Gen." he knew what he would say next, and he knew Ozzy's answer but the young August was new very new, would he stand by and put what could very well be a target on his back as well, perhaps shortening his own life by being even proxy to Jones. "In three short days I will be sending invitations to the Island to all corners of the earth, and when they come they may come with intent to kill. Are you ready for this?" his words loud and even proud, they would sink deep into both men and hopefully they will have him an answer. But Jones knew that it was a lot to bear, a lot to contend with and even more to know that in a week the world would be coming own on top of them all.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: DUDE! SOOOOOO BADASS!!! The possibilities are endless, I'm super excited for this.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifenergy: Roulette stood at the door as Jones left, listening to the young Zett and waited for Jones to be out of earshot before continuing. As he turned and let the blinds shut on the hut he spoke "Judith was the single moment in Jones life that he regrets the most, the fact that she might or has returned weighs heavy on his mind. And you wish for him to formulate a plan this moment for something that MIGHT happen. He is the example of things like fate and destiny not being absolute. Gen had him under his control for nearly fifty years, buried deep inside to the point that he should never have been able to escape. Gen made sure that he couldn't and yet where are we now Zett….we are right here showing the powers that be Jones is not something to be tied down to FATE." Roulette now standing tall over Zett shrank down and apologized with a bow and an outstretched hand in apology for his own theatrics "Jones showed me everything.." tapping his head "Everything they did while inside and in control of his body, and Jude was his lowest point. You need to give him time Zett, and allow him to process the information. Because he killed her the first time...well Gen did but he pushed the thoughts of killing her into the demons mind. It was the worst thing he ever had to do because....Judith was his child. Born of his blood and his DNA, he watched her grow and even worse watched the parasite inside controlling tearing her very soul apart...and he killed her, so...give him time." with the information now out he grabbed a large bottle of vodka and drank straight from the bottle before falling down into a chair.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Darkchild

@dwronin said:

@darkchild: DUDE! SOOOOOO BADASS!!! The possibilities are endless, I'm super excited for this.

Thanks brother appreciate it, been on my noodle for like five days now just did not have the energy to do it

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Backstabber  Online

@darkchild:

Sweet post, I would love to know the full story of you and Judith sometime!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Backstabber  Online
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backstabber: You will find one of my cool qualities along with its annoyance for me is I make up things as I go alot, a basis of a post is predone but lot of its just right here as I sit down to type.

Like our post, I knew wanted to show why Jones just walked away, but the words actions and whatnot all on the fly.

Same with my other post here. Knew what I wanted as an end result everything including how I started the post all right here at the laptop lol

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Backstabber  Online

@darkchild:

God bless you!!! I love not knowing what's going to happen next!

Now that I know this, It takes off a lot of pressure!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backstabber: HAHA yeah its nice, just means that during rpgs I have to read everything in one go then BOOM ideas when i sit down

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Backstabber  Online

@darkchild:

Okay that's where we differ. I tend to take notes and footnotes over things I need to respond to. It's in the game I go rouge though, I like to add details that make no sense at the time and see how they grow over the game. Like saying we find a feather as a clue, and then make it make sense four posts down the road!

Belrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gettin to this next!

Lifenergy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Lifenergy

@darkchild:

No Caption Provided

Still a little tipsy from all the brandy, Zett leaned on Roulette for support as they made their way to his resting hut. Though slow and awkward he took the time for self reflection delving deep into his soul over non interference. But the truth was he has intervene, on several different occasions, beginning with the time he save one little girl from a dying galaxy. In return he expected no thank you, nor even a feign of respect, instead he received a verbal thrashing as she blamed him for the loss of everyone she loved, to the point she would curse his name until the end of time! The fact was it broke his heart even after creating a perfect planet for her to live on, but all she would do was taunt him with the question “Why didn’t you save them all?” It was those six little words that changed his life forever and at the next moment of creation he swore he would do more to help. Unfortunately this time, it involved a inventor on a dark world who was creating a devise to bring light to his planet. In the mix of things Zett arrived at the moment the superstitious town folks were about to stop him. Believing himself right, Zett protected the inventor long enough until finishing his experiment, only to watch his planet go up in a huge ball of fire!

But all that came to an abrupt end, as he reached the door of his resting hut. In a huge display of emotions, Roulette opened up on the torment Jones lives through every day. In one big breath he explained who Judith was and his connection to her. He explained that Jones is the example of how things like fate and destiny are not absolute. But the most shocking part was the end, where Roulette placed his hand on his shoulder and explained in the best way he could, that it was Gen who killed Judith with his bare hands. Immediately, Zett stumbled back, mouthing the words, “My Creator!” as he listened! “I had no idea!” he proclaimed, making it crystal clear, “I did not mean to force him to relive such a terrible nightmare. It’s just I’mtrying to putthe pieces together and figure out what has drawn me here, and at this time!” Unfortunately there were no more words to say, as the tension in the room was high. Both he and Roulette knew that the best thing now was to let it go for the night and pick it up the next morning. As such Zett coughed a little while saying, “well then,(cough)good night then” as he proceeded to close the door and go to bed.

But as he lay there in a bed of tranquility, designed specifically for the ultimate relaxation, all Zett could do was lay there and contemplate on “why was he here?” For what seemed an eternity he tossed and turned, pulling his sheets up and down, never getting a moments rest. In the end, he had to give in and delve into the unknown, and do whatever it takes for an answer. Closing his eyes, he tapped into the lifenergy and was immediately transformed. Within seconds his clothes changed as the fire of life spouted from the top of his head and the room surged with the power of creation. With a thought he hovered over his bed, then closed his eyes as he began soul searching. If there was any information out there about this woman named Judith, he was going to find it. With his arms crossed across his chest, he continued repeating the word ‘Judith’ over and over, hoping to spark a thought. Three long minutes later a vision appeared in his mind of a woman, no a pregnant woman lying on top a medical gurney, in what appears to be a castle, possibly trapped in a dark hole or maybe an alternate universe. Resting on the shelf next to her, were three containment vessels, each holding a parasite, just like the one in Jones’s body.

No Caption Provided

Suddenly Zett felt a strange sensation, as if someone were walking across his grave. For the first time he felt as if, he was not in control. In his vision, he could see a Doctor of some sort standing over the woman, with white hair, a look of evil and clearly the desire for power. But as Zett tried to focus in on the image, the doctor looked back at him. Immediately, he reached for the nearest beaker he could grab, and as Zett muttered the words, “This shouldn’t be happening?” the doctor threw it in his direction, while shouting back, “NOT YET!” Before he knew it Zett was awake in his room, filled with the mystic fire. His emotions all out of wack. After taking a second to calm down, he cools down the fire, revealing the room undamaged except for the plant life which has grown at an exponential rate. Like a bat out of hell, he soars to his chamber door, only to fly through it, at which point he shouts for all to hear, “Great Jones, Great Roulette, I need to speak to you immediately!” Unfortunately, his rash actions disturbed his neighboring guests, who leered out their room doors, while still in their pajamas, to see what all the commotion was about. From that point on Zett continued to apologized to each and every one, repeatedly, until Jones, Roulette or someone else of importance arrived, at which point he would reveal the dream he had in full detail!

Nouveau-Riche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild@dwronin

"You said you knew who I was, is this true? Or were you speaking more metaphorically?"

From each corner of his mouth, something of the semblance of an earnest grin formed amongst his face. Why he did it seemed a mystery, even to himself. It didn't seem an anomaly, but just one of those things. "Yes and no my friend," August fixed himself a more conforming position on the chair, clearing his throat in a sharp yet gruff exhale, "I spoke as if I knew who you are, by first glance. There was nothing metaphorical about that. But the rest? I guess that's something that has yet to be unveiled."

Had he realized his words dragged as slow as the conversation August would have taken Jones' patience into account. "My apologies," he looked back at Jones,' who had seemed to be shedding - no, not shedding, but veiling his true self. A widened gaze followed by an abrupt inhale August watched puzzled. "By gosh, Old-Sport. What has become of you?" Everything he had known of Jones' had soon been gone. With the snap of a finger, all knowledge and assumptions were, simply, no more.

Like leaves in Fall Jones' skin flayed. And in place of a Blue Behemoth, stood a Navy Nomad. The more he spoke, the more things started to make less sense. What did it mean? What did any of it mean? Words - phrases, left Jones' mouth as if they were spoken for millennia. Child of Darkness aroused questions, questions that would've been spoken by someone utterly insane. His own thoughts stammered. As much his mind imploded amidst itself, August sat cold as stone.

"Are you ready for this?"

"As ever, my friend, as ever."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nouveau-riche: loving this!!!

William_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Darkchild
DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nouveau-riche: @darkchild:

An answer, August had given Oz an answer, but with it many more questions. He would soon realize that this was his new friends modus operandi. While Ronin was one who would normally answer straight, leaving many of his thoughts on the cuff of his sleeve, Auditore was a complete contrast of that, every word a riddle, every sentence a poem. He would not protest to this, understanding that this was just the way their guest was. Instead he just nodded, digesting the words with his own thoughts.

Unlike his calm and neutral demeanor to the silique August had unintentionally performed for them, Ronin perked up and a genuine smile appeared on his face as he witnessed the metamorphosis his friend had gone through. This was the man Ronin had become brothers with, this was the man he saw in his mind when he closed his eyes and listened to Jones own fears and regret, so it was good to see his inner transformation would now outwardly reflect.

Ronin was not surprised by Jones plan. This place was full of hope and peace and if the former Gen would share it with the former Umbra Soldier, he knew he would share his kindness with others. Because of this, Ronin was ready to defend this island, he was ready to defend his friends.

Still, The Shinobi Avenger looked down at his left shoulder, a look of inferiority flickered between his calm and collective expression. His cybernetic arm was gone, buried at the bottom of the ocean somewhere, something that he had originally thought was a good thing. The cybernetic arm was a symbolic departure from the brain washed assassin he once was. Leaving that arm was like a less extreme version of Jones shedding his former husk. Still, even though he knew August Auditore would love the poetry of it all, the shedding of his past self would make him inferior in a fight.

Could Shion read the thoughts of the Islander? Ronin wasn't sure, but he would think on it once he was alone because suddenly a large branch shot through the opening of the hut, latching onto what was left of Ozzy Winter's stump of a shoulder. "What the hell..." He slightly stepped back, causing a clean break about two and a half feet from his shoulder. What was left was an organic prosthetic of an arm. He could feel as the roots intertwined with what was left of his nerves, allowing him to control his new arm. He thought of when his cybernetic arm was first attached to him, the intense pain that had shot through his body and left much trauma. This was not like that, instead leaving his body feeling very euphoric.

He raised the arm up, just so he could marvel at the beauty of it. Could I fight with this thing? The arm responded to his thoughts, creating a three chambered barrel to shoot from, a long sword from the gauntlet, then vines shot from it as well. He was truly amazed by the gift Shion had given him, so much so he forgot he was in a room with his friends and continued to stare at the weapon with childlike glee. Finally he composed himself, looking at Jones with another smile.

"I'm ready."

No Caption Provided

Here is the inspiration for Ronin's new arm! I'll be updating my bio soon :D

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loving the posts. Get ready brothers, hoping to have the rp ooc up this weekend as well as the rp. This going to be fun

I'll also have a post here. Going to be a fun weekend

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@paragonxxx

Jones took in a deep breath both because they had found a medium in their conversation about Kiara's mother but because showing her his past took a great deal out of him. He listened to what she had to say about duplicating her mother, only needing her mind. Jones indeed did have a portion of her soul, the only remaining fragment of it actually and hoped that she would in time be the same woman she once was for the sake of her daughter that is. Jones did not fear failure nor fear what would happen if he could not come through for Paragon.

He stood straight and spoke "Shion flower for two please.." after speaking a single flower bloomed between the two and opened, a thin reflective energy surged from the flower and pulled its energy into it transforming into a wide yet thin portal. Each side showing the same destination, a small little area where a single tombstone was, his beloved Pias. He looked to Paragon and smiled "Please come with me Kiara, I have two lovely ladies to introduce you to, then we can begin." his hand large yet she knew he had no threat for her, it was genuine and tender. A large smile plastered across his face as he waited

No Caption Provided

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

No Caption Provided

No deception. This man is genuine. Paragon has been satisfied enough that she needs not to test him further. It's good to see him turn over a whole new leaf. She wonders if her mother had anything to do with that.

Paragon takes his hand, feeling nervous about meeting two new people but at the same time looking forward to it. She loves meeting someone new. Life takes on so many different forms and not even twins are exactly the same. "I look forward to meeting them."