Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#451  Edited By Final Arrow

zee crusher says:

"How am i being a royal pain in the ass so my storys 25 lines im veyr descriptive with my power more then you obviously and maybe you shouldpay attentionmore they already stated you cant do stuff liek youve been doign just go up to a hq and open huge doors and walk right into it and meet the master that doesnt make any damn sense ask anybody if they think what your doing is actually right."

Dumb ass Im outside the castle , Maybe you should read , I did not walk in, My powers are based on my music i listen to as I stated I am listening to mozart, so I am aglie and gracful, Yet again lrean to read, as for descriping your power , do you could you spealk anymore shit , You have swung a sword and gone into ash, Thridly you appeared in the tree and jumped the abyss behind me that Photon and Arrow made at there start of ther fight, try and read the goddman story , you idot.

Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#452  Edited By Nano

What he said

Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453  Edited By Nano

You know what fuck this RPG, I had a story line to bring it back on track, but it's dead because of Dumbass Noobs, Like Zee , here, Im tried off this bs and you know what ZEE your a muppet, Go find something better to do then fight me, Someone kill of Nano for this RPG is done.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454  Edited By Final Arrow

I just want to prove a point discriptive as Zee put it this is his Description.

Real Life

like comics love them love girls more like fights.

Super Life

Alvin started out as a normal kid but liek other specials he had some extent of powers usally only able to use his cosmic awareness to win fights. Later on found out he was better at lifting weights then others and as he grew regular hits werent efecting him. He went to his doctor one day to find out about him and his doctor happen to have a hobby of studying mythology. He read to alvin what he was described as except alvin has come out during the 21first century but still the same symptons. This only made alvin laugh as the doctor warned him as alvin merly left with out a problem and on his way home a fee thugs robbed some one trying to be good he tried to stop them but ended up only getting caught b the police having to face a few years for his crimes staying there made him sorta crazy as he then wanted revenge now using his powers he fights heros doesnt talk to them.

List of Known Powers

* reality warping cosmic scale* unstable molecules for body granting strength 200tons invunerabilty speed stamina, agility, hearing, eyesight, smell, flight* magic used variety of ways* healing to great extent except decapetation* Controlling the four fundamental forces should theoretically allow him to restructure, create or destroy matter at will down to subatomic level, as well as creating electromagnetic fields and electrical currents, making matter radioactive, manipulating gravity, causing nuclear detonations, emit enormous energy blasts* telepathy on a wide galactic scale cosmic awareness

List of Known Weaknesses

* any one stronger then self* faster then light being card to catch* strong magic* strong telepathy users* striking of the heart with any sharp object in 3 different places left chest area, back spine. left pinky* binding spells
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455  Edited By Final Arrow

This is mine

Super Life

Arrow was born into the world as Christopher Lockhart, An exact date is unknown but he is one of the first immortals , Popping up in history every now and again, Doing unimaginable things, The first real record we have for him was the death of Christ, But it is known to us that he was around for the God Wars , In which he played a pivotal, He then went on to watch Atlantis sink and has been in almost every war he could.

No matter what he has done in those wars everyone recalls how bloody and fierce he was , It was in the crusades we saw a dramatic change in his life, He began to learn dark arts, Travelling the world he sought every kind of magic he could, It all came naturally to him, His powers are almost unmatched in this area, Feared by all magic users .

Also at a young age he found he had control over shadows, able to cerate clones of himself , and turn it in to energy, In his late teens he discovered he could enter the shadows and teleport anywhere he wanted, It was at this young age he killed his first man, In truth he ended his whole families blood line in that same year, He has an uncontrollable blood lust.

During the Ming dynasty he made friends with a powerful vampire Valadour, This friendship has played a valuable part in Arrows life, Not only did he come to Valadours aid in the Vampire clan wars, where he helped Val’s clan become the strongest in the vampire nation, By almost destroying every other clan , It was during this time his eyes turned pure black .

He began to move around again killing at will , His most famous exploit that even caught the mortal worlds attention would be that of “Jack The Ripper”, He ravaged Brittan in that time, It was this point that mortals began to entertain him , He even chose a mortal name for himself , Doctor Jonathan Hyde , He lived in peace for many years , But his dark side cried to him dragging him out at night forcing him to kill and he loved it again.

It was not until now that he resurfaced , the darkness drawing him out, almost calling him, He felt a power that reviled even his, A man named Gambler, The two at first fought, Arrow lost as his , conscience took over allowing Gambler to kill Arrow, Reborn His power levels shot through the roof, More powerful then ever he face Gambler again and won, , He became a feared member of the VV , Slowly chipping away at the uneasy truce that was held between all the villains , Until finally war broke out, Mighty Magneto Left his throne,

The throne was then taken by Magnetos son. Lord Gambler, the two men hatred for each other formed into friendship, Arrow became Gamblers right hand man, For years the VV enjoyed Peace even taking out the New age outlawz , A large hero group, But once again Gambler paranoia took over, thinking Arrow was turning on him , he launched an attack , Which ended in a death of Dark child a close friend to them both , The two went back to an uneasy friendship.

This time it would be Gambler who betrayed Arrow, the events of silent meeting, Forced arrows hand, brining to life the darkness inside of him , Allowing it to take over his body, He became Dark Arrow , He showed Gambler what he was really capable off , he defatted his old leader with ease , Allowing him to live so he could come back and fight the new Arrow when he was ready.

He then went on to join the Hellfire club, One of the most feared councils in vine history, He was one of the first to join, Once again teaming up with Gambler, With one aim to control everything.

This battle also created the children of Arrow , two small child like beings, they have no face only red eyes and a clowns smile, they appear to be extremely powerful, Yet we have not seen what they are capable off,. Shortly after he left the VV and set out on his own again, getting bored, he went to hell,, By himself this time he tried to take over hell it took the full force of Lucifer and Hades, To hold him at bay, as he was about to win, He dropped his mighty sword and simply said he was bored and walked away, Sitting at the gates of hell he met a young woman named Beth.

Beth changed something in Arrow , his once lost conscience came back , Protecting her form whatever he could , he slowly began to revert back to Christopher Lockhart, His eyes changed from the black that he was use to and into the Blue eyes from his birth, Later in this story Arrow gave his life for Beth who turned out to be the walking stone, A powerful demon hunter, Arrow spent the next few years of his life in hell being tortured, not wanting to turn back into Dark Arrow he stayed and let the torture continue.

It was on one faithful night when he found out about the death of Beth, he finally let the dark back in Destroying, all who had tortured him ,His children at his side , He went on to return Hell to Lucifer, Killing Hades once and for all, He returned to Earth , Stronger then ever , his soul gone.

Arrow has no need for weapons , but enjoys the battle so he carries various types of weapons the most notable is the ones listed below.

Weapons::

ENCHANTED PISTOLS : Two dark enchanted pistols that do not need to be reloaded and fire different types of magic, He has engraved there names on the barrels one called Bow and the other Arrow.

SWORD OF SOULS: This was created after the god wars for him, the metal was made by god and the sword was forged in hell, It blade is black with a silver hilt, It is able to cut anything, He had a small knife made of the same metal, He gave it to Beth it is unknown what has happened to it now.

Description:

Arrows skin is as pale as the moon, his eyes are as black as night, but if he uses to much power they turn a light grey, he has small features but a massive smile , his perfect white teeth are always on show, He has long black hair, that runs to his shoulders,. His height is unknown , as by using his shadow power he can change height, but he mainly stays around six four, Always wearing a black suit , and a long black Jacket, His shoes are always converse lows ,black with white tips, He is some times seen with a top hat , but it mainly depends on his mood.

Powers:

DARK ARTS: Arrow has become a high lord in Dark Arts, He no longer has to speak the spells just think them and they happen, Some spells still drain him, But mostly he use the Arts with out draining himself at all, His mastery of the dark arts makes him almost able to do anything, Only one other magic user has shown power on this level, “Sage of the dark” .

SHADOW LORD: He has always had control of shadows, His family came from the shadow realm, He can turn into a shadow himself , when he reverts back to human form any wound he has received is healed, , He can also cerate weapons , animals, force fields, walls, energy orbs., It was shown in one battle he can cerate Dragons from the shadows,, He can enter any shadow and reappear anywhere , there is not time delay so this happens in an instant., Also he is able to expand shadows or make them smaller,

SUPER STRENGTH AND SPEED: These where bestowed on him by God after the War Of The Gods, as part of the agreement of Arrow taking over hell, His Strength is equivalent of that of a vampires strength , as is his speed.

WEAPONS MASTER: Arrow has mastered almost every weapon as well as every martial art, during his life time, he has trained with masters and fought in many wars, he is a great leader, but mostly likes to take a back seat and kill, He is extremely dangerous hand to hand combatant.

Arrow commands respect, He kills almost on a whim and even his close friends fear what is to come for him, His story continues in the vine.

List of Known Powers

High Lord Of The Dark Arts

Shadow Lord

Expert At Hand To Hand Combat

Weapons Master

Super Speed

Super Strength

List of Known Weaknesses

Decapation .

Sword Of Souls .

If magic shiled is down, Normal human things,

Fear of drowning.

Light Strips him of shadow powers and Burns his skin.

Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456  Edited By Nano

Real Life

Super Life

Peter Marxism is the forth son in a family of mutants, Only he did not have powers like the rest of the family , so he found solitude in his music, one day when listening to his MP3 player his older bother Brad , Attacked him as a joke as many of the family did , But to Brads and Peter surprise he was defeated in one move , It was after this his father practiced with him trying to find his powers.

One day in training m his father asked him to wear his “Music player” He watched as Peters movement changed , He began to fight his son with all his power , but he moved to fast and agile, It was on that day that Peter picked his Hero name Nano .

Depending on what type of music he is listening to his fighting style changes , if it is rock he is a slugger, If it is Rave he is fast and so on. He wears a black ski mask to stop his head phones from falling out,

After Leaving his family he joined the Army and was soon put in to black ops where his skills proved very valuable,.

After serving ten years doing black bag missions he moved to America and stated a family , With his wife Lisa , After the birth of there first child Bruce , Peter was approached by the papers to see if he would comment on his time in black ops , After sending them away saying he had no idea what they where talking about., He phoned the agency they said that they would look into the leak and get back to him.

That night they entered his house with out his MP3 player to hand they over powered him, The man at the front was his old team mate Lloyd fox he made him watch as he cut his Wife throat and beat his son to death ,, They left him for dead as the house burnt down around him.

But what they did not know , His brother Brad transported in and saved him at the last moment , After re training himself he set out for revenge after destroying the Agency , He still hunt’s for Fox where ever that hunt may take him.

After many years of the Villians ruling the vine, Nano stepped up and began to form a hero team to take them on, The New Vine Heroes, Began there war.

Team Page. http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/New%20Vine%20Heros/

List of Known Powers

Wepaons Expert

Master At Hand To Hand

His MP3 Player Gives HIM Diffrent Fighting Styles

Has No Scent

Nano Tech Implanted

List of Known Weaknesses

Human

Is Not as Skilled With out MP3

Strong Mental Attacks

Memory Of Wife And Child.

Thats Nano my other character I dont use alot, Now I put this to a vote, who has more description , in RPGs and In there Bios, I want people to answers this.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#457  Edited By Walkingstone

Well, Arrow and Nano, of course.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#458  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Hahahaha lmfao. No contest. Arrow and Nano.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#459  Edited By The_Martian

I don't know I kind of like the first one better:P

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Gambler says:

"Hahahaha lmfao. No contest. Arrow and Nano."

ditto

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461  Edited By Paragon

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Gambler says:
"Hahahaha lmfao. No contest. Arrow and Nano."

ditto"

Agreed. I don't like how this is dieing now... I had a huge story planned. Boo-urns.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462  Edited By zee crusher

Okay arrow has two accounts big whoop then you made a mistake with one up their i saw it and what am i suppose to do say i shot and energy blast zee int hat form has no power and im not gonna start writing two pages of my boi ask anybdy is their gonna wast etime readign it NO they only read your powers thats it nothing else that way to much to waste time reading and lastly arrows dont act liek you and nano are two different people lol its so fake. so i dont care you act leik you were doign good in the rpg you say how long it took you to die thats cheapness gambler was right a guy as hot as the sun comes near you and all you do is keep coming and as bright as he was brigth and hti you while you where down you still managed to block it yeah and im nooby please.

Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463  Edited By Lady Winter

zee crusher says:

"Okay arrow has two accounts big whoop then you made a mistake with one up their i saw it and what am i suppose to do say i shot and energy blast zee int hat form has no power and im not gonna start writing two pages of my boi ask anybdy is their gonna wast etime readign it NO they only read your powers thats it nothing else that way to much to waste time reading and lastly arrows dont act liek you and nano are two different people lol its so fake. so i dont care you act leik you were doign good in the rpg you say how long it took you to die thats cheapness gambler was right a guy as hot as the sun comes near you and all you do is keep coming and as bright as he was brigth and hti you while you where down you still managed to block it yeah and im nooby please."

First off...What? Grammar and spelling please.

Second. I was really looking forward to putting in my share to this.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464  Edited By Final Arrow

zee crusher says:

"Okay arrow has two accounts big whoop then you made a mistake with one up their i saw it and what am i suppose to do say i shot and energy blast zee int hat form has no power and im not gonna start writing two pages of my boi ask anybdy is their gonna wast etime readign it NO they only read your powers thats it nothing else that way to much to waste time reading and lastly arrows dont act liek you and nano are two different people lol its so fake. so i dont care you act leik you were doign good in the rpg you say how long it took you to die thats cheapness gambler was right a guy as hot as the sun comes near you and all you do is keep coming and as bright as he was brigth and hti you while you where down you still managed to block it yeah and im nooby please."

Your a dumb ass , Gambler was agreing with me and everyone knows im Nano and ARROW its called acting in character, I dont act like two diffrent people, The reason i did not die was because Of my Magic, as im sure if you could read past your own unimagintve shit , that Blood magic is the stongest type of magic , If you ask anyone im far from a noob, You came on here looking for a fight, You have not even tryed to explain who your character was in the RPG, It was as if you where just there, You dont know shit and every time you argue back it's flawed on so many levels its messed up.

When i was fighting Photon did you not read how messed up my character was , his skin was boiling he was almost dead, YOu need to read post more then just seeing what you need to see.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465  Edited By zee crusher

Id dont care if you cant read if you wanna put your share hwo is what i typed up their stopping you???

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466  Edited By Final Arrow

zee crusher says:

"Id dont care if you cant read if you wanna put your share hwo is what i typed up their stopping you???"

Do you just want to fight everyone one, what your problem

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

zee crusher says:

"Id dont care if you cant read if you wanna put your share hwo is what i typed up their stopping you???"

what's your problem? Did something traumatic happen to you and you're taking it out o the people here?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468  Edited By The_Martian

zee crusher says:

What?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469  Edited By zee crusher

Yeah you were beign cheap unless yoru bones are so super strong and your eyes veyr dense then you couldnt have made it face it you were acting cheap during fight trying to make your character live longer and you obviously messed up their typing arrows account instead of nanos then acting like they were two different people but i don't care their's better rpers. And i dotn have to explain who my character was whats the poitn when they were in some war.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470  Edited By zee crusher

Nobody says:

"zee crusher says:
What? "

read what she wrote up their then maybe youd undersatand.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471  Edited By Final Arrow

zee crusher says:

"Yeah you were beign cheap unless yoru bones are so super strong and your eyes veyr dense then you couldnt have made it face it you were acting cheap during fight trying to make your character live longer and you obviously messed up their typing arrows account instead of nanos then acting like they were two different people but i don't care their's better rpers. And i dotn have to explain who my character was whats the poitn when they were in some war."

Your a retard, I once again say everyone knows im Nano, the whole Vine knows it and it was not cheap as i had already said I had my shiled up, Your so messed up if you even think any of the rpgers are going to come near you after this shit, I post a answer to all your questions and dumb ass replies and you come back with more, First it was the descriptive thing, you got shot down, then it was the batle with Photon, you got shot down again and now your saying I have been acting like two diffrent People , when I have not , shot down again, I dont want to know who your character is cause if he is anything like you he is afucking tool.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472  Edited By Hagane Enna

zee crusher says:

"Nobody says:
"zee crusher says:
What? "

read what she wrote up their then maybe youd undersatand."

Here's an idea. Buy a dictionary, a style guide, a punctuation guide and maybe some extra English lessons and maybe a quarter if what yo say would make sense. The only thing your constant cussing and stream of conciousness writing does is waste space. And the constant cussing is not good for those who access this site at work--like G-Man.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473  Edited By Final Arrow

zee crusher says:

"Nobody says:
"zee crusher says:
What? "

read what she wrote up their then maybe youd undersatand."

Half the vine that is on is telling you , you are in the wrong, but you wont listen , are you that thick.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Jesus Christ Zee, are you just trying to start $#@! Its non stop with you. Now I see only two options here, one you can apologize and from now on take constructive criticism as it comes and apply it, or you can continue to fight every single person on the vine, its up to you.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475  Edited By Vrakmul

Judging from many of his posts. Yes.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

All zee does it type insulting things in his bad English and argue stupid points and obviously wrong points and makes futile attempts to pass it off as the truth and no matter how many times he is proved wrong he refuses to back down.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477  Edited By zee crusher

Gambler says:

"Jesus Christ Zee, are you just trying to start $#@! Its non stop with you. Now I see only two options here, one you can apologize and from now on take constructive criticism as it comes and apply it, or you can continue to fight every single person on the vine, its up to you."

Okay i wont apologize because i was doign nothign wrong but stopong nano from getting in but im not gonna say anymore but leave here while the rest talk about me as for Hagane Enna bitch shut the fuck up and fuck you how do you like my cursing now how about you buy a fucking dictonary and fuck you again i aint gonna take advice from you so yeah bye.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478  Edited By Final Arrow

zee crusher says:

"Gambler says:
"Jesus Christ Zee, are you just trying to start $#@! Its non stop with you. Now I see only two options here, one you can apologize and from now on take constructive criticism as it comes and apply it, or you can continue to fight every single person on the vine, its up to you."

Okay i wont apologize because i was doign nothign wrong but stopong nano from getting in but im not gonna say anymore but leave here while the rest talk about me as for Hagane Enna bitch shut the fuck up and fuck you how do you like my cursing now how about you buy a fucking dictonary and fuck you again i aint gonna take advice from you so yeah bye."

No it cant be , Bane is that you.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479  Edited By Vrakmul

zee crusher says:

"Gambler says:
Okay i wont apologize because i was doign nothign wrong but stopong nano from getting in but im not gonna say anymore but leave here while the rest talk about me as for Hagane Enna bitch shut the fuck up and fuck you how do you like my cursing now how about you buy a fucking dictonary and fuck you again i aint gonna take advice from you so yeah bye."

You really should be banned. We have all had it with your bullshit.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480  Edited By zee crusher

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"All zee does it type insulting things in his bad English and argue stupid points and obviously wrong points and makes futile attempts to pass it off as the truth and no matter how many times he is proved wrong he refuses to back down."

and all you do is suck up to everybodies balls hoping to fit in and shit im nto always tryign to get a point across stupid theirs just people that say dumbshit like and sadly i havent been proved wrng i only made one mistake in another thread thats it stupid anyway bye.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481  Edited By Final Arrow

zee crusher says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"All zee does it type insulting things in his bad English and argue stupid points and obviously wrong points and makes futile attempts to pass it off as the truth and no matter how many times he is proved wrong he refuses to back down."

and all you do is suck up to everybodies balls hoping to fit in and shit im nto always tryign to get a point across stupid theirs just people that say dumbshit like and sadly i havent been proved wrng i only made one mistake in another thread thats it stupid anyway bye."

Fuck did you have the points you brought up in this argument where so flawed i could not belive it, fair enough I should not have come at you the way i did in my first post and for that im sorry, but from there on out you where way out of line, be a man and step up for your mistakes.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482  Edited By The_Martian

zee crusher says:

"Gambler says:
HELL NO! You did not just call my friend Enna that. You are a fu#@ing Ahole and need to be banned right now. I am sorry, that was uncalled for.
Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

zee crusher says:

"Gambler says:

that was uncalled for man.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lets just let it go, the rpg is dead anyway, it died way back when the VV decided it was god mode time. If you keep calling Zee out he's gonna keep coming back.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485  Edited By Vrakmul

Yeah but zee needs to get some sort of punishment for this behavior. In the forums I came from, you would have been banned for just making a bunch of spelling errors.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Gambler says:

"Lets just let it go, the rpg is dead anyway, it died way back when the VV decided it was god mode time. If you keep calling Zee out he's gonna keep coming back."

I agree I'll let him wallow in his despair.
Post Edited:2007-07-18 19:54:40

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487  Edited By Final Arrow

Megaguirus says:

"Yeah but zee needs to get some sort of punishment for this behavior. In the forums I came from, you would have been banned for just making a bunch of spelling errors. "

Let it go , Im dropping it , it's not worth the time if you feel strongly about it, then stop posting and tell the right people.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#488  Edited By Spectrum

danm it i wanted to get into this one and now it over, fuck this shit man

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#489  Edited By Spectrum

yeah, this has happened many a time, i know how all of you fell, but unfortuneately the best thing to do is to try and come up with a new RPG idea ASAP

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490  Edited By Vrakmul

Spectrum says:

"yeah, this has happened many a time, i know how all of you fell, but unfortuneately the best thing to do is to try and come up with a new RPG idea ASAP"

Yes. It will be bold it will be dramatic! O.k not nessesscarily.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#491  Edited By zero edge

Holy crap.

Poo Poo List

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers