Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Asmodeus_Prime
No Caption Provided

Premise

I won't reveal too much here, and the event is kind of up in the air with how it would go. But in essence, mysterious extra-terrestrial entities of various origins appear in Denver for reasons that will be touched upon if this is done. A big if.

In essence, this event is a prequel (It takes place in the past) to provide new explanation as to what exactly happened in Denver all that time ago, an explanation that you yourself do get to make. The event, of course, being large in scale would entail large amounts of destruction and do quite a lot to cater to exceptionally powerful characters in the massive amounts of destruction that can be.

My no horseraddish Q&A

Questions and Answers

Q: Who can join?

A: Even if generally catastrophic stuff happens, anyone. It's open nature however means that powerful people are also welcome to join. Hence, if you don't quite know what you are doing, you can be vulnerable to power creep, power seep.

As for new and old users, this is meant to be something for well, pretty much everyone. So new and old can mesh together at once. I'd hardly turn anyone away from impacting or effecting this RP.

Q: If high tiers are everywhere and I am a "street leveler" or mid tier, should I join?

A: Up to you. I'll still be playing as Maverick on this account and potentially even Argus_,

Q: Is there a level of power to high for this event?

A: We can all pretty much agree don't blow up the multiverse. Seriously, that would be bad. But really, I am not concerned with the level of power and more so as to what is contributed to the RP and in making it interesting and fun. That is all I really care about, things being fun. I don't particularly care if some happens to be more powerful then me.

Q: How powerful is the character you will be using?

A: Rather powerful. At higher levels, his powers can be pain. I wouldn't say he is above being killed by a particularly strategetic street leveler. I can definitely see street levelers weakening him if they know how his power works. However, he can deflect pretty much planet shattering attacks with one of his defenses and if he sees you, it might mean instant death if you lack the durability. High destructive capacity.

Yeah. I don't like talking about weaknesses. Directly anyway :)

Q: What is your plan? Is there a set path for what you want to accomplish? Things I am not allowed to do.

A: As an author, I'm just going to attack Denver. Though as a character, Asmodeus I plan on being persistent on achieving whatever goals he has, people are free to do as they wish.

Q: How long should my posts be?

A: As long as they need to be. People do not generally need large amounts of filler but I don't think any post has a reason to be sentence long. No set length. I'll probably be typing paragraphs but if someone wants to make something only one paragraph long, it's fine with me. Sometimes shorter posts can be a good thing, even. Sometimes longer posts are better. It's all up to you, ultimately.

Any feedback is welcome. Suggestions as well? Wanna be involved and included in the opening post and the grand scheme of things?

PM me :)

Enemy Types

The Deathborne

(Belongs to Vitus)

No Caption Provided

Forces: Vitus commands a specialized faction of the Abyssal Imperium known as the Deathborn. These soldiers resemble (at least at first glace) the typical rank-and-file robotic soldiers of the Imperium. However, each mechanical body has been designed to contain and draw power from a living soul. How these souls are harvested and fused with their new, mechanical bodies is one of the most closely-guarded secrets of the Imperium. The souls have retained an aspect of their former sentience, but have been thoroughly corrupted, now feeling only a deep loathing of the living and an unbreakable loyalty to the goals of the Imperium. They are some of the most effective soldiers in this dread force, possessing the precision, durability, and tirelessness of machines and the intuition and adaptability of living minds. They are also difficult to permanently destroy, as the same necrotite technology that comprises Vitus' armor gives units the ability to self-repair if they have not been completely destroyed. What makes them most fearsome, however, are their unique weapons, which envelope their foes in bolts of pure necromantic energy, steadily drawing the life energy of their targets into the containment tanks of their weapons, which causes said targets to weaken and eventually die. To what purpose this energy is later used remains unknown.

Psions

No Caption Provided

Normal humans empowered by Asmodeus, a majority of these people are followers garnered throughout the ages from across the globe who follow the self proclaimed deity out of a desire of nothing more than to obtain powers. Not only this, but some of them are residents, of Denver often taunted or tempted into power as a means of Salvation from either other followers or projections the Harbinger himself sends to allow the telepathic awakening of practically any consenting individual who agrees to his conditions. More powerful ones are either highly experienced or have permanently enacted a "Faustian Covenant" with the Elysian Emperor.

Most of them have human levels of durability, being completely unaltered genetically, all but the most experienced can have their powers taken at any time by the Harbinger himself or potentially, other sources. Each user has psionically enhanced strength sufficient to stop cars. More powerful users level buildings. They however, do not possess the reflexes to catch bullets or speedsters. Often, it is common for them to simply devise cover from concrete, cars and ambient objects. Common tactics include crushing the internal organs of their opponents, re-routing blood flow (when in close proximity and detected) and throwing large heavy objects outside of their range.

Their Telepathy extends only to other followers and is used for communication. They cannot track or easily detect non-telepathes, nor can they fight or overpower most people aside from other telepathes and spiritual entities.

Rules

1. No pissing contests.

2. Have fun

3. Do not impede general fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0
deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That gif is hypnotic.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asmodeus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Maverick_6
Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High tier characters, whatever do you mean?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't have any *shifty eyes.*

Asmodeus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh! Totes participating.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodeus_prime:

Raeyn won't be there, I just wanted to illustrate my point, lol.

There's a good chance I use the tag team of Solaris and The Custodian though to get them some more screen time.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asmodeus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodeus_prime:

Nope. Raeyn is not involved for specific reasons. She showed up to force Sahi to talk to Bradshaw but that's the extent of her appearances until the Time Siphons arrive.

Avatar image for toshiro_shizuka
Toshiro_Shizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Toshiro_Shizuka

Goooooood luck with this.

Asmodeus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic:

"Come then. Perhaps you will be the first to figure out how."

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairytail will show up along with Eclipse and some of eclipses friends.

Toshiro_Shizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Toshiro_Shizuka
The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canon wise is this happening now, or in the past or..?

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I use Tyr? He's on my about me.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asmodeus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I use Tyr? He's on my about me.

Depends. With him being a FTL guy who swats away supernovas (based on your description) he can very easily disrupt the story or bring it into a bad place.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodeus_prime: Hmmm. That could become a problem. Let me think. Cordon is also a possibility. He's fast and a teleporter but he's not any kind of planet destroyer.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Hrmm... ideas hehe.

Not sure whether to overjoyed or extremely alert :)

@asmodeus_prime: Hmmm. That could become a problem. Let me think. Cordon is also a possibility. He's fast and a teleporter but he's not any kind of planet destroyer.

I won't really tell you much about who to use. Some people have used cosmic entities and such in a good way, but others have used it in ways that just derails the RP. Luckily, this RP's direction is so free flow that I don't mind if it deviates. I just mind if it's fun.

If people someone like a planet buster, then they should have a good reason as to why they don't well, bust the planet during the fight. I saw one user who was cosmic but never got actually involved. Others who just are powerful but know what to do.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AdmiralLogic

@maverick_6: I guess it really depends on the opponents. If I can I'll use Cordon but if he's not powerful enough I might try someone else.

Breathless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might show up for this if I have the time, but I'm already behind on my posts because of the holidays so the chances of that are a bit slim.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Maverick_6

@maverick_6: I guess it really depends on the opponents. If I can I'll use Cordon but if he's not powerful enough I might try someone else.

Versus me, it doesn't really matter much, since Asmodeus is more vulnerable to the nature of an attack, rather the the magntiude.

Less of being powerful enough and just approaching him correctly. This is viewed from the perspective of a guy who has like a million normal people accounts.

I will say this, how you attack is important. He can deflect a planet shattering or supernova level attack from someone like Tyrus and still get offed later in the RP from a much more mundane, lesser in magnitude attack.

I just don't like revealing OOC how one might go about approaching him or how he adapts to compensate shortcomings.

@breathless:

All good. I am actually on my way to try to shut down the gothic interaction as we speak. It's the holidays!

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: There's also the problem of the sanity touch. It defeats every defense and it isn't even sure if others (the very few) with it can survive it. And Tyr is one of the best with it.

Asmodeus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodeus_prime:

BLAAGHH! I don't know how to choose! If Tyr is too powerful it becomes boring but if Cordon isn't powerful enough it also ends up boring. I may just have to choose a holding back Tyr though, Cordon might just die.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

Solaris, Tyrus is street level combat wise. It's her advanced thinking that puts her ahead in combat.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EVERYBODY STOP!

No Caption Provided

Toshiro_Shizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asmodeus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Asmodeus_Prime
Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe said:

EVERYBODY STOP!

No Caption Provided

No you were supposed to say

No Caption Provided

Hammer time

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Trinity-Blue
Breathless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Breathless

Can't tell if broken gif or....

EDIT: Okay, it was broken for me. Fixed now.

Toshiro_Shizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for damien_bonaparte
Damien_Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Maverick_6
Haven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In, not sure who with but in

Damien_Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Damien_Bonaparte

@maverick_6: I should probably specify Felix's current powerset...

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damien_bonaparte:

Blah blah blah reality warper. Blah blah blah step and split tectonic plates in two. Blah blah bring it.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I wanna play, but I haz no clue what happened in Denver

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

You don't have to know.

This is literally history in the making XD whatever happens, happens.

Avatar image for kristina_huntington
Kristina_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damien_Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Damien_Bonaparte

@maverick_6: No, actually. O_o

Felix doesn't have those powers at his disposal anymore...

Toshiro_Shizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, depending on the alt Azzy uses for this, I can or can't be pulled onto it.

Avatar image for maxwell_hastings
Maxwell_Hastings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: Pshh you call those high tiers.

No Caption Provided

They don't scare me at all.