Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Orion_Savage

New York

No Caption Provided

Thousands of people gathered in the streets, signs raised and voices ringing with excitement as anticipation rose. Banners reading "Make America Great Again" hanging on the stage, and cops stationed in the backdrop in the case of protesters. The crowd erupts into cheer as The Savage Politician himself walks onto stage, waving with a smile and golden boy charm capable of capturing the enamor of many.

"Hello folks..." He began steadily, grinning as the crowd continued their excited cheers. "New York, fantastic city with absolutely wonderful people." The crowd's pitch rises and Orion grins: "You know, I spent quite some time in this great city. After the statue of liberty was destroyed, I saw the people of New York push through the grief, the grief of loosing our American symbol of freedom and liberty. I asked a family, and they told me that our American freedom is in our hearts and our souls. New Yorkers, I think you guy's embody that mindset."

"WE LOVE YOU SAVAGE"

"I love you too, I love all of you great Americans. But not everyone does you know. My competitor, Octavian, he proposes that millions of Americans are left homeless while mutants, and other beings with the biological leg up take their jobs. I know, I've touched on this subject quite a bit but the guy is crazy. I mean, we can't let guys like that into the office, and I guarantee you, I guarantee you he's going to try and backtrack on this statement, but that's not gonna fly, not in this savage environment, not on my watch. "

"But he's not the only one that doesn't have America's best interests in mind. You hear about this Daehler guy?" The crowd seemingly laughs in response; "He's a riot right? Got a guy killed and I'm the disaster candidate? I think I'm the best chance this country has."

"The best chance this country has at redeeming itself as a world Superpower, but keeping relations with other countries peaceful. Now, let's talk about mutants. I don't want the country to collapse because suddenly humans are all jobless. I also hate illegal immigrants bypassing our borders using their powers or the friends powers of teleportation, also taking our jobs. It's a serious problem, ladies and gentlemen but let me say this, I believe America is the land of the free and it is a country that was built by immigrants. They call us the melting pot for a reason. But, anyone coming here should do so legally. And I have a solution, ladies and gentlemen that hasn't been proposed before."

"Let's build a wall, across the countries borders. Not just any wall, a big one, that will prevent anyone from entering it unless their carrying a specific object or pass. But this isn't a wall in the conventional sense, it will be one encoded in the very fabric of reality itself, a construct that will stop even teleportation or phasing....Think of it like an invisible force field. Now, I realize mutants with the ability to effect reality might be able to get through it, but if we have someone that powerful entering our country, we have entirely different problems. This wall will be built by super-humans and mutants of all kinds, and it will help provide jobs to millions of jobless mutants across the country. Mind you, this will be a very big process, and it's only a suggestion, and most of it will be done with the help of the superhuman community so we'll need their feedback on it before anything else...but I think it's a damn good suggestion."

"GET YOUR HATE OUT OF THIS COUNTRY! WE DON'T WANT THE REGISTRATION ACT BACK!"

"Get em out of here, get em out...I'm genuinely curious, do people even bother to listen to what I'm saying? I guess not, their all too concerned with the media's exaggerations. Seriously, say what you like about me but you can't disagree with my policies, so far no one, and I'm telling you no one has been able to give me a legitimate counter to them, their rock solid. Unlike that of my opponents."

"KEEP SPEAKING YOUR MIND SAVAGE, WE LOVE YOU"

"Ahaha, you too, you too, love the Savage shirt by the way, looks great on you, really does. Folks I think It's clear I'm not like most of our previous presidents. Not just in the no censor way but different in that I won't abandon this country! I won't take shit from any other country, and we're gonna keep our world relations fair and secure."

Vote For Orion Savage
Vote For Orion Savage

Senator__Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you building a wall lemme be your VP. I'll wall the shit out of the borders.

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xae is going to be like "a wall? really?"

and he's gonna be like:

"It just got ten feet higher!"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

I honestly don't know whether to congratulate you or be fearful of you because I just read all of your dialogue in Trump's voice in my head...you hit the cadence almost perfectly.

Avatar image for isadora_knightfall
Isadora_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Watches silently from the back of the crowd

No Caption Provided

Orion_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isadora_knightfall: Join the Savage supporters! Make America Great Again!™

If you building a wall lemme be your VP. I'll wall the shit out of the borders.

Maybe LOL

@mercy_ said:

I honestly don't know whether to congratulate you or be fearful of you because I just read all of your dialogue in Trump's voice in my head...you hit the cadence almost perfectly.

THANK YOU!

My work is complete.

Xae is going to be like "a wall? really?"

and he's gonna be like:

"It just got ten feet higher!"

I lol'ed.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Last_Guardian
@isadora_knightfall said:

*Watches silently from the back of the crowd

No Caption Provided

Watches her from the back back of the crowd.

No Caption Provided

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Picture cuts off right above his hands. Coincidence? I think not.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Holy shit that wall idea is perfect and would actually be very interesting in-canon.

Orion_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omg lol.

Orion_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_guardian: Right? I'm surprised it seems like no one else thought of it yet.

Thanks lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Truly appreciate that this is something you're running with.

Avatar image for isadora_knightfall
Isadora_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers