• 108 results
#51 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

"take your time and if you see anyone else bring them along" Spectrum repleid.

Havok was still talking to Sophie so Spectrum had a chance to think

"we need a strong hold some where to saty safe where no one can get to" a massive ogre walked past his table "well almost no one"

#52 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

I have finished what i was fdoing visiting my families grave site.

Alright i got a location on you Spectrum..

And DC teleports where Spectrum

"So what would you like me to do?"

#53 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

"dont mind really" huffed Spectrum "the entire planets gone to waste, so, i suppose we could do anything." Spectrum looked at the bottom of his glass

"at least i know i wont find the answers there"

"well i was thinking that we could find a safe haven to setup just incase anything happens. What you think"

#54 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm sounds kinda dictatorshipy but i have never had a problem controlling people who respect me haha.

But if a haven you wish for come with me grab my arm.

DC then teleports Spectrum to a land comepletely devoid of any hostility.

This is what you would like?

#55 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

"yeah and id really wish youd tell me before you do that teleproty-thingy" Spectrum laughed "but yeah this is great. How come there arnt any quantum portals here?"

#56 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

Its untouched by them for now.

This is why i brought you here this is where are haven will be built. When shall we start

#57 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

Sophie walked off "The gruesome twosome nah it sucks, hey DC hows it going ?"

#58 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

occ:how did u come with us when we teleported were u with Spectrum

#59 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

"cool sounds good but for now we better get back to the bar and tell Havok" Spectrum said

#60 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"occ:how did u come with us when we teleported were u with Spectrum"

ooc: yes i was here then specs came and we sat down together.

#61 Posted by VisionScape (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Walker says:

"His dark eyes left the creatures on the ceiling, finding them useful but, essentially, silly. The one who walked in, though, was completely unlike anyone else he'd seen on this bizarre world. She looked...like a person and not one of the Elements' forsaken things that populated the place. His hand never left the knife but he offered the woman a nod of acknowledgement"

One perfect brow raised in fascination as Mei stepped forward. "Jolan'tru," she said softly, her head tilting in greeting, her accent impeccable. "You are a long way from home, rekkhai."

#62 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

"well i dont see you coming up with any other names hmmm????" Spectrum asked quizicalay

#63 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

"the Evil kenevils"he said not being totally serious but hey worth a try.

#64 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum looked at havok with looks that could kill "NO"

#65 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

"The Doers of Destruction or The Duo of destruction ?" he said being more serious.

#66 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Slowly walking down the white lines on the road, Whistling Soundgardens Uncovered, He noticed something , where are the poeple , usally in times of trouble they would be robbing each other .

Spinning round he saw nothing "Fine , only means one thing" something killed them all, Was it me, he thought he had not been down this street he was sure, Then he hread it a small noise , but was defantily there.

Pointing his gun in the air he fired of two shots and continued walking "I need a beer".

As he walked a large winged beast fell to the ground "See you later Alastor, Bloody greek demons now great all I need, But back to the mission BEER".

#67 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

" no something serious come on like, THE INDESTRUCTABLES yeah what you think" Spectrum offered

#68 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

The All Knowing

sounds kinda like a big group. I think a small and simple name would be fine we dont need anything big.

DC teleports the rest of the people to the bar.

Anyone for a round a beer

#69 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucian stood up from his seat and walked over to a chest. He took out a key and opened it, placing the box with Kraven's ring and teeth inside. "You have been a great aid to The Werewolf cause, Cryo. And have been like a son to me."

He reached underneath the box and pulled out a piece of parchment. He then shut the chest and locked it. Lucian walked over to Cryo and told him to stand up. He handed him the parchment and said. "This is your next assignment."

Cryo stood up and took the parchment in his hands. He unfolded it and looked at the picture on it. "A gun, Sir? Don't we have enough of these?"

Lucian walked over to his chair and sat down. "That is no ordinary gun. You've heard of Samuel Colt, am I correct?"

Cryo looked up from the parchment. "Yes, he made the first revolving gun. What does he have to do with this? Did he make it?"

"Yes. But this gun is different from any other revolver. It takes a special type of bullet that can kill anything not of this world, such as vampires. This is the tool to help us win the battle, Cryo. And I'm entrusting you to find it."

Cryo nodded and then said,"But, Sir, how do I find it?"

Lucian seemed to have a glint in his eye. "That is for you to find out. That is your assignment, now get started."

Cryo bowed his head and left the room. He made his way back into the tunnel and back up onto the platform, again making sure no one could see him. He sauntered up the stairs and back onto the street. It was nearing dusk out, and most stores were closing.

One store he knew wouldn't be closing, at least, not closing to certain people. Cryo made his way down a side alley and into a back street. He walked toward a store named Biggs' Guns and pushed open the door.

"I'm sorry, but we're closing sir." Biggs said. He was a green skinned goblin with pointy ears that was about 4 feet tall. He stood on a stool aat the counter of his shop.

"The moon favors those who help its children." Cryo said.

Biggs recognized the codeword and said,"And let us hope she shines brightly." Biggs was best supplier and inventor of weaponry for the Werewolf clan.

Cryo laughed,"Hello Biggs. I need your help."

"Anything, Cryo. What do you need?"

Cryo reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out the parchment, placing it on the counter before Biggs. "What can you tell me about this?"

#70 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

All of a sudden the door slams open , "BEER" he looks over and see DC "BEER" walking to the Bar the bartender gives him a pint , wlaking over to dc "Whats up man "

#71 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum see's Arrow talking to DC and decides to join in "so have you told him about the safe haven" he says to DC

#72 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

NO i havnt but im not good with words so u do it im gonna get me some beer

to arrow

Im doing good looking for a night of drinking and then tomorrow saving the day and making it better

#73 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

"well basically" Spectrum began as DC went to get beer "i was thinking of setting up a safe haven for us somewhere to go in crisis you know"

#74 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

"You mean run and hide" taking a drink of his pint he sat down "Aint my style kid, Also im like a hot sopt for these gits, you know how many of them I banished to other realms , I mean the greek gods alone will wont my head , then you got all the freaking demons , I had to kill five just to get to the bar".

"Running aint an option for me , Plus im kinda liking it just like the good old days , I wonder what spike is up to " He said with an evil smile.

#75 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

"you know thats not what i mean" Spectrum stated "something going to come out of onr of those portals that we are not going to be able to stop i dont know when or where but we need to stay on top of it alright. Im up for a fight just as much as the nxt guy but this is a threat to all of us we need a base of operatoins some organisatoin, but let me guess thats not your style is it." Spectrum looked annoyed

#76 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow pulls his gun and places it on the table "Maybe , Maybe not but you may want to move people away from that window , I would say in about the next four mins" He took another sip of his beer and stood picking up his gun then walking to the edge of the bar , Smiled at the bar tender.

"You got a back door I would use it", Looking over at spec "well come on"

#77 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

"oh #@£$ this" Spectrum stood up threw his drink at the wall and followed Arrow.

#78 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

The doctor patched Malcolm up. The hospital was a curious mix of sophisticated technology and arcane magic, but it wasnt the machines that were catching Malcolms eye. It was the pretty Elf nurse who had just winked at him. The doctor prescribed rest and left Malcolm alone.

In the darkness of his room Malcolm heaved himself out of bed and shuffled to the door. The lock clicked loudly and he relaxed.

"This has to be sorted out, first Vampires and now Succubus's disguised as nurses."

#79 Posted by Ghost Walker (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Mei Quon says:

One perfect brow raised in fascination as Mei stepped forward. "Jolan'tru," she said softly, her head tilting in greeting, her accent impeccable. "You are a long way from home, rekkhai.""

The man stepped from the shadows of the little woman's shop, almost swatting atthe creatures flitting over his head. "Damned creatures, go back to whatever spawned you,: he growled in his deep voice.

He stood there, dressed in shades of black except for the long sword that glinted silver on the opposite side of his knife. "Au are learned, lhhei," he said mildly. Only one who knew him would have understood the curiousity in his voice. "And au, too, are far, though not as far as the light of Eisn."

#80 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

All of a sudden a massive hand smashed the window of the bar , " A bloody cyclops ths day gets better and better , I havent seen one of them since , Well lets just say a very long time" "ARROW" "And how cute it knows my name", He winked at spectrum, as he ran towards the giant.

Dodging it was easy it was very slow and stupid, He jamp onto it's arm and began to run up it shouting over the screams "Well dont just stand there you git jump in."

#81 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc follows behind his brother in arms and is right next to spectrum

So Bro what are we going to be purifiying today my fellow mate.

Cause ive been hankering for a good kill for a long time

right that instant a cyclops burst threw the window.

Oh crap and Dc recoils to the monster and lets loose one of his dark blasts at the monster
Post Edited:2007-06-04 19:14:14

#82 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum lets the rage enfill him. Blasting forth in a icey blaze punching hard at the beast freezing its legs so it cnt go any where

"ARGH" Spectrum shouts as he breaks the beasts knee caps blood spurting out on top of him.

#83 Posted by Walkingstone (10637 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#84 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Pulling out the sword of souls , he brings it up as the body fall forward towards the ground , Pusing it deep into the Cyclops eye Blood flew out of the wound covering the bar, "Your kidding me" Arrow screamed as he kept the sword in the eye and pulled it back spliting the head in half, THe cyclops brain fell towards Spec.

"Dude Move, Thats what you get for destroying the last bar in this city." Arrow jumps on to the brains as the Cyclops comes thundering to the ground behind them , "Hope Dc saved some beer".

Walking forwad he brushed of his coat and walked towards spec "im in, if we get more fights like that on the go."

#85 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

"can do" Spectrum said wiping the blood off his brow "hey, we can always set up our own bar" Spectrum said as he winked at Arrow

"im heading off i have the haven to set up, be seein you"

#86 Posted by VisionScape (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Walker says:

"The man stepped from the shadows of the little woman's shop, almost swatting atthe creatures flitting over his head. "Damned creatures, go back to whatever spawned you,: he growled in his deep voice.
He stood there, dressed in shades of black except for the long sword that glinted silver on the opposite side of his knife. "Au are learned, lhhei," he said mildly. Only one who knew him would have understood the curiousity in his voice. "And au, too, are far, though not as far as the light of Eisn."

"Hann'yyo, rekkhai," she said softly though clearly. Her dark eyes took in his sword and kaleh and she hmphed in appreciation of the oriental knife. "My mother, if she lived, would be far from home. I am but a few thousand miles from Hong Kong, where I was born."

#87 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc hands a beer to Arrow

So you in or not we are not running just preparing for more than that thing. Things that they talk about will bring about armegeddon.

#88 Posted by Ghost Walker (6 posts) - - Show Bio

He regarded the woman carefully, knowing nothing of the place she spoke of. Ri'nanov, though? Ie, a fusion then. He offered her a bow. "Jolan'tru, then, though it is this io's place and not mine to welcome au." He nodded toward the smirking small woman glaring at the sprites flitting overhead.

#89 Posted by VisionScape (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Mei turned slightly and inclined her head to the shop owner. "I have passed this place many times on my way home but I do not interract with people here," she told him, wondering why, at this time, she had chosen to. After the mistakes she had made with associates, she had been alone for a long time and normally spoke to no one.

#90 Posted by Hagane Enna (7388 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'm not sure I appreciate that," Enna huffed at the stranger. She glared at the tall man in black. "He showed up after Tien Lung disappeared and those damned winged pixies came along after him, too."
Post Edited:2007-06-04 20:14:15

#91 Posted by Ghost Walker (6 posts) - - Show Bio

"Swat the damned things and be done with it, woman," the dark man declared. "I never said I belonged here. I said nothing other than I am not one of those ridiculous elves. Pah!"

#92 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa had just finished slaughtering the fire gang when he felt a strange feeling.

After a moment he realised that he was feeling the touch of an elves mental prescence, also called aundalene.

He spun around to see an elf pointing an arrow at him.

Akwa cursed. "You guys watch too many Lord Of the Rings movies you know that?"

#93 Posted by VisionScape (6 posts) - - Show Bio

"I have been here for five years," Mei explained, "I was pulled through immediately after the quantum event that breached the space-time continuum." Her eyes drifted back to the shop owner and she made a small movement with her shoulders, almost a shrug. "I require little in the way of sustenance and nothing else but my work. I walk past your shop each night because of the scent of your incense."

#94 Posted by Hagane Enna (7388 posts) - - Show Bio

"Enna hmmphed slightly at the woman. "You were pulled through," she began then pointed at the dark man. "Chuckles over here was pulled through, all these flitting little pains in the neck were pulled through but Tien Lung just disappeared. You haven't seen him, have you?"
Post Edited:2007-06-05 04:50:02

#95 Posted by Ghost Walker (6 posts) - - Show Bio

"I told you more than once," the dark man with with a mixture of sardonic amusement and irritation, "I had nothing to do with him disappearing and you know it." To the new comer, he offered a minimal shrug. "This one's companion is as strange as the rest of these creatures in this world but it was he who gifted this kaleh to me, through her. It seems he felt the creature here is suited to me."

#96 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

The night was cold but Malcolm welcolmed it. The cold meant that he was alive. A bar accross the road looked interesting.

"Damaged structure, Cyclops corpse, theres no way that im gonna let this go." he said as he strode towards the bar.

The decor was.....red, and it looked like it had been recently applied. Darkchild and arrow were sitting at the bar, drinks in hand.

"You missed a spot." Malcolm said as he pulled up a stool.

#97 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow turned and looked at the wall "We are on a break , will finish it after , Beer" He offred the new comer a drink , Arrows sword was still in the cyclops head .

"How can something so stupid have a brain that big" He said leaning back on his chair looking at the large pink brain just lying in front of the bar, He thought to him slef, We will have to move on soon , I wonder who sent a cyclops after me .

#98 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum walked away from the newly built haven just big enough.

He had found some nan-its in a portal and they basically built the place under his command it had eveything but most importanatly a bar.

He switched on the cloaking device and left to go to he bar. He also had the nanits making him some new weapons. they were quite the find.

He walked into the bar to see Arrow looking up the brain

"well thats your handy work so you can clean it up" he laughed

#99 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Malcolm laughed and sat down, accepting the drink.

"It's all a matter of proportions. If its brain wasnt massivly oversized then its head would look to small on its body. How would it strike fear into the hearts of its foes then?"

Malcolm took a long gulp of his beer.

"Cigar?" he asked, offering a case.

#100 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Biggs put on his glasses and looked closely at the parchment that Cryo-Wolf had just given him. "Hmm....Yes. I know what this is. This here is The Colt. It was made by Samuel Colt at the Alamo during the night of Haley's Comet. It can shoot anything like us dead with one bullet."

"Yeah, I know all that Biggs. But, why'd Colt make it?" Cryo asked.

"You don't know? I'm surprised a demon hunter such as yourself doesn't know. Colt was a demon hunter, just like yourself. This gun," Biggs said pointing at the drawing,"is coveted by any and every demon out there. If any demon fins this,I....I can't say it."

Cryo knew something was up. "Can't say what, Biggs?" He asked, leaning closer.

"What else this gun can do. Colt didn't just make this gun for the hell of it, the gun is the key."

"The key to what?"

"I can't say it. Just tell me what else you want and get out."

Cryo was surprised. Biggs never acted this way. "Ok, ok Biggs, calm down. Tell me where I can find it."

Biggs eyes opened wide. "After all I've told you, you still want to go get it? Don't! Every Demon in the world'll be after you!"

"Biggs. Lucian wants this gun. It can help us win the war. Do you really wanna be the one to cost us victory?"

"Fine. No one really knows where the gun is now, but rumors have spread that a couple of vampires have it."

Cryo let out a sigh. "Vampires? Great. Do they know what it can do?"

"Yup. They're plannin' to let it loose on some 'volunteers'. Just to test it out and see if it's really true. I'll give you the place."

Biggs searched for a pice of paper and a pen, hopping off his stool and looking around the shop. He climbed back up and wrote down the address. "Be careful, and don't do anything stupid."

Cryo took the address and smiled, walking out of the store. Outside, it was dark out, and the moon shone brightly. As Cryo walked he thought about what Biggs had said. The gun is the key.....

"Key to what? Cryo said out loud. He was nearing the address and climbed onto the rooftop of a nearby building to scope it out. It was a rusting warehouse, set by the docks. Cryo looked closer and saw that the chain locking up the warehouse door was broken off.

"Guess I should go in and say Hi." Cryo said, cracking his knuckles and neck, preparing to fight.