Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

A Quantum Slip

==============

Ever since the Quantum Bomb of 2015 things have been different; the dimensions have fused and suddenly our world is accessible to elves, demons, ghosts and elementals . . . and their worlds are open to us.

Everything you ever were afraid of, Demons, Vampires, Succubi, Incubi, Dragons... they have all come to this dimension.

the walls of the dimensions have crumbled no nothing, Quantum Fault lines are crisscrossing the globe, and where they intersect new beings from all manner of dimensions are coming out.

it's a battle for survival against terrible odd's, and the survival of humanity itself may rest on the heroes and villains working together to combat this threat.

Mechanics and Rules

Ok, same rules as normal RPG's

No Autohitting

No God modding

No Mass posting

No Armies

and most importantly No Bull $#!T

the armies coming to earth will be from any Tv show, Book or Comic i feel the need to bring in for any plot reasons.

do what you want, if you want to write in a character from a book, film, comic, play... anything goes. write them in and have fun.

control only you're own character, if i see anyone controlling other characters or breaking any of the rules i will pull you up on it.

i'll be controlling the 'outside' characters here, i'll list at the top of my post who i'm bringing in and write them accordingly

thats it folks, start writing

Oracle

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Constantine

Things just aren't the same after the big KABOOOM havok thought to himself as he wandered into his favourite Pub The Gobl Inn, now of course it was actually run by goblins, with black long jacket flowing in the wind along with his wavy brown hair he pushed the door open and walked in "alright Trot ?"

Trot grunted as a reply spit coming out of his mouth "Just the usual" Trot grunted again he then gave the drink to melina, melina had nice long brown hair and a pretty face she was a young human lady, she walked passed Havok with his drink on the tray....

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum stood on top of the old down town bank building.

A new portal had opened just around the corner. Insect like beast buzzed around all the humans. Spectrum looked on

"what is happening to this place"

Right then a hornet type beast took an interest in Spectrum. Lift his hand a shoot of fire erupted toasting the beast, the other hornets werent to happy.

Spectrum unsheathed his sword and crooached ready to attack."here we go"

Diving of the building he sliced through the air hornets crying in dismay as they watched body parts fall to the ground. Landing and rolling across the ground in a ball of fire Spectrum lets lose several blasts of ice freezing nearly all of the insect invaders. The reminants fleed the scene for fear of there death.

Walking away with a smirk "well its not all bad" Spectrum thought.

Spectrum pushed the door to the Gobl Inn Spectrum walked to the bar and scanned the crowd. A mingled host of mutants ogres goblinns and demons sat amidst the cigerette smoke. Seeing Havok busy with a girl he sat down and waited for his friend to finish his buisness.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Darkchild

DC wakes up one morning to see that their is someone next to him in his bed

Stranger: Honey go back to sleep.

DC:Who are you and why are you in my bed creates a sword

Stranger: Im your wife you silly man now go back to sleep.

hears growling

DC: But my wife is dead and has been for years.

Wife: Oh i thought you would not have cared

and his wife jumps out of the bed and lunges at him, she is a demon/zombie.

DC: AHHH, GET OFF ME YOU WHORE.

Demon: Oh you dont like what you see.

DC: You took the form of my beloved be prepared to die.

(two seconds later)

Glass shatters and DC throws the demon out the window.

DC jumps to the ground.

Dc: You vile demon

and Dc puts his sword through her head killing her

DC: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spectrum

Hearing DC's screams of distress Spectrum opens a channel between the two,

"head to the Gobl Inn ill explain there"

having an alley as talented as Dc wround in a situatoin like this would do any body well Spectrum thought to himself.

Havok set across from him still gooing over the girl.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Constantine

"How are you Scott sorry Havok"she said "doing pretty good Sophie, my your looking great" he replied "oh really ?" she said looking at herself "yes looking fabulous" "waitress, oh waitress" came a voice "sorry got to go"Sophie said and walked off, havok quickly took his drink as she walked by, then a drunk dwarve came by "hesh me sparty BLUURP yo ho" havok walked over to spectrum waving his long black coat in the dwarves face "So how you doing old pal ?" he said as he got to spectrum.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Spectrum

"well the demsions are opening up all over the place, so good. You??? I sent a message to DC i dont know if hes coing yet. Who you talking to over there." Spectrum smirked.

takeing a drink from a goblin Spectrum glanced at his fire in his eyes. The Goblin cursed under hi breath and wlked on.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lord Gambler awoke and sat up in bed. After stretching and rubbing his face he noticed a golden box on his night stand.

"What the $#@! is this?" he thought. He picked it up and started to toy with it. Suddenly it started to change shape and sparks of electricity shot from it. The walls began to bleed and cave in, the bedroom had become a dark, damp room with chains hagging from the roof.

"Hello! WTF is happening."

HAHAHAHAHA

"Who's there?" shouted Gambler.

PAIN, PAIN IS THE ONLY ONE HERE. said a strange voice

Before Gambler could react, chains with hooks shot out from every direction and hooked into his skin, tearing him apart.

THIS WORLD NOW BELONGS TO US. IT NOW BELONGS TO PINHEAD

The chains retracted and the room returned to normal. The box lay on the ground along side Gambler. He was dead.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Constantine

"she's Sophie works here known her a long time very nice and friendly" he glanced over at her from the top of his glass as he tooka sip 'I really actually don't mind with the portals, training i say, so have you gone in any ???"

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Walkingstone

Post Deleted.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Captain Hazard

Vivi was walking down a street when he heard a noise. He looked up to see an elf archer aiming at him from a building. The archer fired at him he did a little hope and pointed his staff at the oncoming arrow and shouted, "Fire!" A fireball shot out of the end of hit staff hitting the arrow and destroying it. He then pointed at the elf and shouted, "Thunder!" A bolt of lightning shot out of his staff and blasted a hole right through the elf's chest. Vivi then strightened his Mage's Hat and the continued to walk along the street. "I must find the cause of these unwanted guest."

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Spectrum

"No" Flashes of Spectrums past come flooding back. Torment pain fear. "Iv had my share"

"Its a mess you know i dont think the world can survive like this. theres to many things running aroung killing each other. One day a portals going to open and we wont be able to stop what ever comes out. its just nt right Havok." Spectrum sighed and looked at the ceiling.

Avatar image for marshal_j__james
Marshal J. James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Marshal J. James

Post Deleted.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki stood over the body of his last victim, they were quite delicious, but they had also been fiesty. Since the events of the bombings of 2015 meals were getting harder to catch.

Enemies on the other hand, were plentiful. Zaraki had woke up that day and steeped outside to find his next meal. They were a young family with a small child. He had felt their presence and left to find them, but his hunt wasn't as good as he had hoped. As he walked towards the family they looked at him and ran. He stood dumbstruck for a second and realized then realized that dinner was getting away. He didn't get the chance to catch them before the police opened fire on him. He has been angry ever since.

He stood up and looked at the crowd around him. Several of the people were still standing with their jaws agape when he finally spoke.

"What the f* are you all looking at?"

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Switch

Post Deleted.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Switch

Malcolm sat on the chipped marble balcony and lit a cigar, allowing the smoke to sit in his mouth for a few moments before exhaling. The air stirred as a light breeze caught and the smell of the tobacco was replaced by a sweet, almost sicly aroma.

"Damm demons." he said out loud.

Below his dangling feet somthing skittered in the street.

"Didn't mean to cause offense." Malcolm muttered, then he laughed and stood up. No matter what the dangers were, he had work to do.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Captain Hazard

Vivi continued to walk along the street. He was feeling a little lonely in this new world. Thats when a mob came around the corner. One of them pointed at Vivi and yelled, "LOOK! Its one of those demon things. GET HIM!" The mob started running towards Vivi. "No, I am not a demon. I am here to he..." he tried to say but one of the members of the mob and thrown a bottle that cracked open on his head and knocked him down. He got back up and strightened his hat. Then he saw the mob running at him. Oh no, they think I am on of those Demons coming from the other worlds. He thought to himself. He started running away from the mob. He didn't want to hurt them because they were just scared and confused. He ran down a dark ally and jumped in a empty trash can. The mob passed by him not seeing which way he went. He climbed out of the trash can and brushed himself off. "That was a close one. I better be more careful of other people right now." He then went on his way.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Akwa

Akwa lounged in a lake of water surrounded by servantile water sprites.

'That bomb going off was the best thing that happened to this pathetic world." he said.

"At least now I get to spend time with other water creatures. Pass the grapes please will you?"

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hagane Enna

"For the last time," Enna huffed as she stared up at her ceiling, " I don't care what that Monkey told you: this is not a supernatural Grand Central Station. Get out!"

The sprites and fairies flittering near her ceiling blw raspberries at her while, over in the corner, a particularly odd looking elf laughed. The elf drank down a cup of tea in slow measures.

"The last you people could do is be like him and make yourselves useful," Enna pouted at the smaller creatures.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Constantine

havok blew into his beer making the frof jump up and out seeing this it reminded him of a dream that he had it wasn't particuly nice but it wasn't to bad havok pictured himself in a field he blew a flower the petals floated away in the wind in the distance his mother was bending down picking up flowers she turned around, to scott she looked just like Sophie, "Scott" she shuted then she got shot the field was slowly turning red and then havok got brought back to life when he heard a familiar voice "Is there anything you would like" it said, havok looked up from his beerit was Sophie as he had expected "Oh no thank you, you spec's ?"

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Spectrum

"scoth on the rocks, thanks" Spectrum was aware of Havoks dream he knew it wasnt his place to comment , Spectrum also had his share of bad memories.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott Wolfman walked through the bustling city streets. In his werewolf form. Usually, he would have to walk in his human form during the day. But ever since "The Big Bang", as he was calling it, There were more werewolves than before. Before they were scarce, now they were legal citizens.

And, of course, with the coming of more werewolves, there were more vampires. Before it was a secret war, fighting only occurred during the night or underground. Now, sometimes, it even began in the daylight, in the middle of crowded city streets.

The Vampires had managed to become wealthy aristocrats, owning major companies here and there. The Werewolves still lived underground. They had built elaborate tunnels and communities under the city streets. Some had even lived in the wild.

Scott looked up as a dragon flew overhead. Scott turned and walked down into the subway, passing a goblin or two. He paid his money and waited by the edge for a train to pass by.

Scott heard the train coming before anyone else. As it passed he watched. He watched the other people get on, and he watched it leave. Making sure no one could see him, he darted down onto the rails and crept through the tunnel.

After he was a ways into it, he turned and walked up to a wall. There was a nook in the wall that looked almost like a small crescent moon. Scott reached into his shirt and pulled out a steel necklace with a small crescent moon pendant on it. He stuck the moon into the nook and turned it counter-clockwise. The bricks began to slide to the side, revealing a passageway.

Scott took out his moon and walked down the hallway, the door sealing behind him. He walked into a huge room with werewolves everywhere. He walked through it to another door, greeting other werewolves as he went. He pushed open the door and walked up to a man sitting in a chair, surrounded by bodyguards.

Scott knelt down and held out a box. "The Target is eliminated, sir."

Lucian, Alpha of the werewolf clan, reached out and grabbed the box. "Very good, Cryo. You remain my most loyal fighter." He opened the box and inside was a pair of Vampire teeth, blood still at the end, and a ring with the crest of a man named Kraven.

"Excellent. this war will be over soon."

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Constantine

"Bump into anyone nasty...." havok noticed a man who had been moving closer and closer he presumed it was an asassin sent by havag-ji seeming the man was carrying a gun he wasn't very tall havok presumed it was so he could sneak unnoticed he went to move to the table behind them when havok unholstered his gun, slipped it out of his jacket and shot the man in the middle of the forehead "sorry, as i was saying, bump into anyone nasty recently spec's, apart from us ?"

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Spectrum

"weird gaint bugs but nothing else" Spectrum said . Just then the wall across from the pair crumbled and a massive cyclops type beast lurched in swing an axe he hit several goblins severing their heads.

Spectrum jumped from his chair in the direction of the cyclops "first to 100 wins" he shouted to Havok "let the games begin"

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Constantine

"What" havok turned round and saw the cyclops "Ah ha" "don't ruin me pub !!" trot shouted at havok and spectrum "Please don't make to much of a mess please " havok flew jacket flapping behind he pulled back his fist and with a grin showing his teeth he punched it out of the building.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum jumped through the hole in the wall whipping his sword around the many strange creatures around him. He cyclops body flew over his head and Havok stood on the rumble smiling. The insects were back and theye wernt happy

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Constantine

havok ran up stairs grabbing a searcher elfs bow and arrows on the way his coat bumping up the stairs behind him his hair jumping around he took out three arrows placed them on the bow and waited for the cyclops to stand up he shot all the three arrows at its head one going in its mouth on in its eye and the last in the forehead killing it instantly.

and as it hit the floor a smile came across his face, he then shouted to spectrum "Hey Spec's thats one" he then shot four orcs around spectrum "Two, three, four, five" and havok started laughing to himself.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Spectrum

spectrum jumped high in the air. Unleashing a massive blase of fire all around him nearly all the demons in the immeadiate area were roasted.

"at least eleven"

Landing a cyborg ran at him slicing through his meek meatle armour with his sword the cybog explodeed behind him.

"twelve then"

Spectrum launched himself into the air grabbing onto a flagpole of the building across from the Inn .Spectrum shot razor sharp iceikles down at the host of enemys all hit shrecking in pain .

"il say twenty now. Come on old boy keep up"

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Constantine

ninjas jumped from the top of the building so havok decided to join them, he jumped out the window with his sword out, he landed on one his sword going through its head he then cut the other ninjas in half in one swipe.

"Fifteen" he shouted then a hord of arrtows came at him he lifted an ice shield and took out the bow he stol he shot randomly into the forest body's falling from trees everywhere.

"Oh around twenty three now" he turned around and looked at the pub he saw a rhino charging him as it ran moved to the side slicing its head off goblins came out with there clubs he randomly decapitated each and every one of them "Thirty dear chap" he then started laughing to himself again this was fun.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrums breif stint on the flagpole ws short lived winged harpys were clawing at him he let lose a cannon of fire toasting the winged demons

"twenty eight"

Jumping off th building Spectrum made a massive ice doom around the entire mob of demons landing hard on the dome he drove his sword into the top center pivital to its structure the dome fell massive chunks of ice chrusing the many beings below

"at least fiffty five"

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Constantine

havok flew over to spectrum "this is fun" then they got surrounded by demons, goblins, orcs, dwarves and most of the mythical creatures havok counted a far few "hmmm two hundred and thirty four this should do it he muttered to himself havok flew hi into the sky he froze everyone in the angry mob/army except spectrum turned himself on fire and dropped like an atomic bomb wiping out all the frozen people he knew spec's would survive.

havok stood up and brushed down his clothes "two hundred and sixty four by gollie i think i may have one, oh i love it how i can go up to high fire temperatures and still control it so my clothes don't get burnt" he started walking back into the pub he tuned around and asked spectrum "Coming ya know what i'll by ya a beer"

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Spectrum

"Beat me to it thats all" Spectrum scrowled . He grinned "Scoth on the rocks thanks"

And walked into the pub after Havok.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki looks down the alley as the people turn from him and walk away. He knew it was harder than before. People were use to seeing monsters, some a lot bigger than him, others even smaller. The threat of a masked soul eatting monster was nothing compared to the dragon that destroyed a few city blocks before it was taken out.

"I need to find some way to have some fun now." Zaraki burped as he turned to walk away.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Constantine

havok walked in and saw the janitor how fixing up the wall and sophie clearing away the dirt as he went to sit down he saw an elf and a dwarf at their table he looked around at spectrum and laughed he picked the dwarf up and threw him across the room he then sat down were he was before spec's sitting opposite he grinned, and then he said "Sophie, sophie" she came by and said "yes sco...havok, spectrum what would you like ?" "two scoth on the rocks please" and she walked off to get them "thanks" he called out he then looked at spectrum "So how bout me and you do something adventurous together like team up or something ?"

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Spectrum

"oh adventure your such a rebael, but only because youv got no friends" Spectrum mused,

"so what are we going to call ourselves?" he asked.

"The Grusome Twosome yo like it"

Ghost Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ghost Walker

Hagane Enna says:

""For the last time," Enna huffed as she stared up at her ceiling, " I don't care what that Monkey told you: this is not a supernatural Grand Central Station. Get out!"The sprites and fairies flittering near her ceiling blw raspberries at her while, over in the corner, a particularly odd looking elf laughed. The elf drank down a cup of tea in slow measures."The last you people could do is be like him and make yourselves useful," Enna pouted at the smaller creatures."

"You overestimate yourself, lhhei," the elf said in his deep tones. "And how many times must I tell you that I am no elf?" Idly, his fingers rested on the silver colored knife tucked into his belt. "If I were, I would be dead already."

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Akwa

Akwa had finished his pool lounging and was down into more serious buisness. He was leading a gang of water creatures down an alleyway only to be confronted by a gang of fire creatures!

For a few moments they two gangs stared at each other in surprise.

Akwa broke the silence. "Get 'em lads!"

pimlico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pimlico

Sauntering into the main bar, Pim nodded to the doorman as he gave her a ticket for her guns and knives. It was funny, anywhere else she'd feel naked without them, but here she knew she was safe. With a wink for the barman, she propped herself up against the side and watched the flamboyantly dressed, bright green demon groove around the stage, his stunning voice commanding the attention of everyone around the club.

When she turned, her tequila sunrise was waiting for her and she grinned at the barman. "Thanks, Charlie," she grinned. Glancing back at the host, she nodded at the stage. "Does anyone read him when he sings?"

"If they do, they keep it to themselves," Charlie chuckled, wiping a glass.

The bouncy music jazzed to an end and the place erupted in applause. Lorne took his bow and introduced the next performer as Kreblyb the Vengeful, searching for the evil sorceress who stole his sword of Machiok and feeling a tad bit folk. As the ugly grey demon took the microphone, Lorne swaggered over to the bar to find his drink waiting for him. "Oh you're an absolute angel, Charlie," he purred, tipping his drink to Pim in greeting. "And how's our resident 'archaeologist' today, plum pudding?"

"Fine and dandy, sweet cheeks," Pim grinned, clinking her glass with Lorne's. "Sunshine and roses."

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hagane Enna

"Arrogant cuss, aren't you?" Enna snorted at the man wh she still insisted was an elf. He showed up when the other freaky things had and, like them, was still there. He kept coming back, damn him. "Go tell Sun Hou Zi or whoever sent you that I said to get the hell out."

VisionScape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By VisionScape

A cold calm always commanded her thoughts as she drifted through China Town. Mei Quon was a scientist of great esteem and yet she found her peace, not in the lab with her developments, but here, among people, her father's people. She would always walk the same way home, never speaking to those who passed her and never entering the shops. She was known on sight by most of everybody and yet she remained aloof, unreachable, alone. And yet, as she passed one of the little shops, she heard something that made her stop and go in.

The air was filled with incense and little beings flittered around the ceiling. Offering the harassed shop owner a small nod, Mei turned to the only other occupant of the room and actually stared. How long had it been since she'd seen one of those.

Ghost Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ghost Walker

Hagane Enna says:

""Arrogant cuss, aren't you?" Enna snorted at the man wh she still insisted was an elf. He showed up when the other freaky things had and, like them, was still there. He kept coming back, damn him. "Go tell Sun Hou Zi or whoever sent you that I said to get the hell out.""

"No one sends me," the man said with something of a rude snort. "Especially not some Earthbound simian from a Human myth. Pah!"

His dark eyes left the creatures on the ceiling, finding them useful but, essentially, silly. The one who walked in, though, was completely unlike anyone else he'd seen on this bizarre world. She looked...like a person and not one of the Elements' forsaken things that populated the place. His hand never left the knife but he offered the woman a nod of acknowledgement

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki walked to the end of the alley. Without warning his left hand shot up and grabbed at the mask. Before the right hand could catch it the left hand gave a heave.

"Damn does that thing start to stink or what?" Zaraki spoke more to himself than anyone else. "Good to have it gone."

'Says you.' The echoing voice chirped in his mind. 'Maybe you should just go back to your body, then you and we and take a good vacation.'

"Don't need my body since the bombs were dropped, just need money." Zaraki stated in a matter of fact way.

People on the street stared at the young man dressed in a japanesse kimono and carrying a sword. The strange part was his talking himself they would think. They just ignored him though, there were bigger monsters to worry about.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#43  Edited By Darkchild

DC gets the message form Spectrum

AHHHHH

Ok for the next time u want to do that DONT SCREAM!!

I am not deaf, and i will meet with you once i figure out my surroundings

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Akwa

The water and fire gangs fought viscously as Akwa strode among them, dowsing the fire sprites all around him.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Switch

Post Deleted.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Switch

The street smelt of blood. The thick stench grabbing at Malcolm's nostrils as he staggered along. The situation probably wouldnt have been so bad if the blood wasnt his.

He got cocky. Once youve broke into ten buildings you think that youve broken into them all. After the big bang new security features had come into play, features like demons who never tierd of looking at one spot or invisible vampiric assasins glidnig above the grounds.

Malcolm coughed, spraying blood from his mouth, and took a few more faltering steps. Then he fell against the wall and slowley slid down into a sitting position. The ragged hole in his stomach was not healing, in fact all it was doing was pumping his blood away onto the ground.c

Somthing moved in the darkness and Malcolm got the distint impression of teeth. He tried to get up but failed, bringing on another dizzy spell.

"I could realy use some cavalry right now." he thought.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#47  Edited By Final Arrow

Sitting in what was left of an old bar, Arrow pushed the ruble aside and found a small table and chair, Throwing his baclk boots up on the table and dusted off an old bottle of soctch that he had found in the basement.

Bitting of the top he spat it to the ground and began to drink, He had lost his red coat and was just sitting in his white shrit and red tie his black trousers where torn.

When the bomb had gone of it had brought alot of his enemys into this realm and they all pretty much wanted him dead, Laughing he tought to himself just like the good old days.

Standing he looked at the bar and what it had been reduced to "Bloody same that", turning aroud he walked back into the street bottle in one hand gun in the another m He walked the moon to his back.

Something caught his eye a Long black coat lying on thop of a Honda , Walking over he put it on , Throwing the empty bottle into the air he span ran and took a shot the bottle smashed in to tiny peices,With his gun smoking he smiled "Time to find some fun".

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Switch

The demon approached the prone figure, hellfire spilling from its jaws. It was time to feed. The human lay unmoving, this was not right. The prey ran, the prey screamed, the prey begged. The prey did not sit. Then the sweet scent of blood filled the demons nostril's and explained the situation. Damaged goods. No matter. Leaning in close the monster grabbed the prey's shoulder and opened it's jaws.

Blam!

"Not dead yet bub." Malcolm whispered, his revolver smoking in his hand.

Slowly he dragged himself to his feet and tried to make it out into the street.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum replied to DC,

"its alright take your time, we were all a bit put off by the bomb"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points