A Journey To Revelation #4 (A Beginning to a Conclusion)

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheEngima

No Caption Provided

Time was irrelevant in the Un-Real realm, everything was simply nothing and something in the same instance. Within the bright darkness, and the still movements, something stirred. The darkness spiraled into the eternal, acting as an extension of this entity. It stood up, using the metaphorical illogicalities of the Unreal as its footing. Ethereal starlight emitted off his skin, as well as an unnatural darkness. His head was cloaked in paradoxes, and his feet covered in the impossible. It looked at the hands that lead the connections of a universe, and examined its new form. "Are we dead?" It asked itself, taking its first steps as a newborn takes theirs.

"We were never dead before, we were neither alive either. Now we simply exist and not exist simultaneously, all the same but all different "

The two "voices"(but indistinguishable from each other) echoed throughout the Unreal, rippling through the conceptions and ideas thereof. "Seems that way" It "spoke", not in language and not in cosmic harmony, but communicating with each other on infinite planes within their "mind".

"What do we do know? Do we tear the cosmos and beyond apart? Do we protect it from itself?"

It shook its head, disagreeing with itself as if there were too. "We are indeed unique, but the Multiverse keeps us that way. It in itself is beautiful, and it would be almost criminal to rob us from that. Plus we would no longer be unique,if we made everything like us." It nodded in agreeing with itself.

We are Unique
We are Unique

"That is true, yes it's true. But still it doesn't answer the question about what we need to do."

It continued to get used to its own self, stumbling on its own as it tried to progress forward. "We have no reason to do anything, we are know longer bound by reason." It continued to walk amongst the void, as it continued its inner dialogue.

"You don't believe us/me/you, What do you harbor? Wait, this is revenge isn't it?"

It nodded at its own revelation "Yes it is revenge, against those damned librarians who've wrong me/us/you, mostly me.' He drifted down the void without moving, getting a feel of it.

"We are strong enough to deal with them. But are we strong enough to maintain your/our/my position in the case there are more than four? Perhaps an army?"

It shook its head again in self-disagreement "There was four, no more and now one less. However, we should empower ourselves to better hold on to the position "

"Sounds like reason to me"

"It still is a powerful tool"

"True"

It look at its feet, pondering a conception he wished to bring into existence. "Can I?" It was a simple question, that only required a simple answer.

"You can"

It arched its back and positioned itself, letting a yell that embedded itself into the fine strings of the mutliverse.

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

The thrill of power and the adrenaline of revenge was all that motives this unprovoked declaration. As it traveled the trans-infinite planes of Creation, so that all of its inhabitants who are fine-tuned in the ways of the cosmos (no matter their existential plane), to be alerted of his presence .

"We have to begin now. Everything we destroy will become part of us, and everything we create as well"

"Before we do, what is mine/our/your name? I believed Khaos has a nice ring to it."

Once again it disagreed with itself.

"Khaos relates paradoxes and irregularities with destruction and fear, we are not trying to do any of those things. Instead, we're simply the opposite of this Creation's laws, we're the mulitverse's antithesis."

"I like that, I like that alot."

"Antithesis?"

"Yes, if that's who we are then that's what we're name ourselves"

"You're using reasoning again"

"It's a powerful tool"

It opened the gates of its personal Unreal Realm, and manipulated it along side him onto an unknown universe. Using it to extend his influence and change what was to what isn't and should be. The Mutliverse's Antithesis has arrived.

No Caption Provided
Stomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Dear God, Is there anything you Can't do??

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@stomp: he has become the antithesis. that could also be used against him if used correctly