KeyboardWarrior32 vs BronyCritic

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AllStarSuperman

The greatest showdown of all time is finally hear. I have received divine inspiration for this battle from God himself.

In corner number one we have....

KeyboardWarrior32!

No Caption Provided

Weighing in at a total of one hundred and four pounds KeyboardWarrior is one badass physical beast, he will "seriously beat you up", is "trained", has "martial arts knowledge", and has a fascination with WillyWonka gifs. His weakness is his inability to use correct grammar and spelling.

In corner number two we have....

BronyCritic!

No Caption Provided

Weighing in at a total of four hundred and thirty-five pounds BronyCritic will out smart any opponent with his unnecessary big words. Just watch out for when he throws his opinions around as if they are facts, Anything he doesn't enjoy is automatically crap, and if it comes down to it he talk about his 30 foot swimmingpool. His weakness is his inability to think he is ever wrong.

Fight takes place in a cage with a pissed off lion:

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Lions win.

So in other words, we win too.

Jmarshmallow

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Wardemon32

@allstarsuperman:

Bro. You're in New York(I think) and I'm in New York. Instead of talking sh!t over the internet, making lame threads, and wasting your life with your embarassing 22,780 post on comicvine within 1 year and 11 months, put on your gloves. Let's see whose the Keyboard Warrior.

Michael Bonilla is it? Get ready to put your hands up and gloves on if you really think you want it, lmao. And I totally don't know how to use correct grammar because I made a post you couldn't understand that made perfect sense.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: what are you taking about? This is a fiction fight, with fiction characters.......duh. No I don't live in NY, I don't tell internet people were I live....... And who is Michael Bonilla?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

http://instagram.com/allstarsuperman

So who is this? It sure seems like you. If you're going to talk sh!t and call me a Keyboard Warrior then prove I am. I promise you I'll record it and embarass you on Comicvine. I promise you. Put on the gloves and see whose a fraud.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill:

Have you seen his face? I'll be glad to. And I'll be glad to actually see whose just talk or who has the hands. I don't let pixels on the computer screen talk for me, my hands do. It's hilarious when people talk a whole lot of sh!t on the Internet but are too scared to confront you in real life.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman

So who is this? It sure seems like you.

Well from one thing, I am not black. And CV is the only place I use AllStarSuperman as my name.......btw thanks for googling me, not creepy at all.

If you're going to talk sh!t and call me a Keyboard Warrior then prove I am. I promise you I'll record it and embarass you on Comicvine. I promise you. Put on the gloves and see whose a fraud.

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about, this is a battle thread on comicvine, nothing else, stop getting riled up.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Jmarshmallow

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So BronyCrotic is the son of Charlie Sheen and Hal Jordan?

:^>

I like dis thread.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

You're not black? Show your face. Let's meet up. Stop being such a pussy lmao. You must be real mad if you're making threads about me. Come on. Don't be scared. I'm just a 17, 104 pound, "Keyboard Warrior". Hey, I'll let you get a 3 free hits to my face.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: I actually have Skyped with AllStarSuperman. He's like 6'3 or 6'4...

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, I'll let you get a 3 free hits to my face.

Let's not be rash now.

Three free hits is kinda begging to be knocked the fudge out.

Jmarshmallow

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:

@wardemon32: I actually have Skyped with AllStarSuperman. He's like 6'3 or 6'4...

That's nice. Let him take up the challange though.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

Let's not be rash now.

Jmarshmallow

Considering that I spar all the time which means I get in the face almost everyday and conditioned my neck so it's harder to knock me out, I'm not very scared. I'm just waiting for the internet tough guy to accept the challange and stop hiding behind a Keyboard.

Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We'll this is going to get locked...

But my money is on AllStar

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

This thread is pure gold.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformers1024 said:

We'll this is going to get locked...

But my money is on AllStar

Yeah! Boost up his confidence. Tell him to accept the challange and stop being such a puss.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

Let's not be rash now.

Jmarshmallow

Considering that I spar all the time which means I get in the face almost everyday and conditioned my neck so it's harder to knock me out, I'm not very scared. I'm just waiting for the internet tough guy to accept the challange and stop hiding behind a Keyboard.

Hey man, cool with me either way.

Personally, I'd love to see this fight. We need more IRL drama on this site!

With that being said.......

Is this really such a big deal? It's a joke thread.

People have made them about me on several occasions.

I think you guys just need to settle down, and....

Loading Video...

Shake it off.

Jmarshmallow

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wardemon32

@jmarshmallow:

I know it's just a thread. That's cool. But if you're going to insult people over the internet and talk about how they are lying about their training, then you better be ready to do it and prove yourself. The fact that he created a thread doesn't annoy me. What annoys me is that he acting tough on the internet for show but doesn't want to actually spar.

No Caption Provided
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: I was actually joking - I really couldn't give less of a sh*t about this. You're just blowing things out of proportion by stalking people and harassing them online because they don't want to meet your pathetic butt in real life.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformers1024:

If you didn't care then you wouldn't have commented. I'm not stalking anyone. I simply looked up his username and they was on Instagram. I'm not blowing anything out of propotion. If you're willing to talk online you're willing to do it in person, right? And pathetic? You should be calling your friend that with the tough guy behavior and 22k post.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

What State do you live in and I'll tell you when I can spar with you. Or you can tell me it in PM if you're scared of everyone else knowing what state you live in.

Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Haha. Whatever you want to tell yourself man. You're the one who is trying to start physical fights on a comic book website. That's pretty pathetic.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is dumb. No offense to my man Allstar, but this should be locked, before it's starts more ****. You and Wardemon need to stop beefing. The Beef has to stop homie.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just find it really strange that someone would take offense to a fictional fight and be willing to fly across the country to spar with someone they don't even know.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformers1024 said:

@wardemon32: Haha. Whatever you want to tell yourself man. You're the one who is trying to start physical fights on a comic book website. That's pretty pathetic.

I wonder what's more pathetic.

A. Acting tough over the internet because you know the person you're talking about can't KO you through a computer screen (unless their batman) and you know full well you can't fight.

B. Offering a sparring session over someone talking sh!t.

@lukehero said:

This is dumb. No offense to my man Allstar, but this should be locked, before it's starts more ****. You and Wardemon need to stop beefing. The Beef has to stop homie.

You know what? It is dumb. It's really dumb to insult people over the internet when you know that you wouldn't be able to defend yourself in real life against said person. What makes it worse is when that person isn't willing to prove himself while the other is even though you try to downplay someones' martial arts status. Martial arts is about honor and respect. My mouth is my while my fist speaks poetry.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wardemon32

@allstarsuperman said:

I just find it really strange that someone would take offense to a fictional fight and be willing to fly across the country to spar with someone they don't even know.

Tell me what state you are in. I find it strange how people can talk sh!t but aren't even willing to give their state or meet up. And I love sparring. I do it almost everyday for hours. Whether it's with people or punching air. I see a "formadible" opponent so I'll take up the challange. This isn't a fiction fight--clearly. But fiction can always become reality.

I don't need to know. I don't need to know what you've done, who you've beaten up, who you've protected, what's your job, or even accent. What I want to know is the skill behind the person who acts like a man but would probably get beat like a boy. I don't want to know your character. I want to know your skill and those fist you have or whatever you're willing to hit me with. Accept. The. Challange. Or you can shut up and we can move on.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@wardemon32: To me you guys have beefing over several threads. IDK how this thing got started. I don't if it started back at the Hitgirl thread or what. But, it's time to for both parties, to let it go.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@wardemon32: To me you guys have beefing over several threads. IDK how this thing got started. I don't if it started back at the Hitgirl thread or what. But, it's time to for both parties, to let it go.

He's doing all of this because I don't think Hit-Girl is all that good. Hopefully he gets some training from her. David v Goliath Part 2! Mr. 6'3 man lmao. Ahh man, a 104 pound keyboard warrior is willing to meet up and spar but the guy whose make the accusations is scared to spar. Even when I'm willing to travel. I literally only have a couple months until I can do this(Although I feel he lives in NY and he's just scared). This is gold. Pure comedy man.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wardemon32

@allstarsuperman when making this thread and talking sh!t.

No Caption Provided

@allstarsuperman when get asked to put up his hands, get 3 free hits, and then get his ass beat afterwards.

No Caption Provided

LMAO!

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By Jestersmiles

My god what is it with you Two?

Can a mod Locked this and would someone Deal with these two already, this is like the third thread they are going at it for retarded reasons.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Face each other in an online match.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wardemon32

I be like:

No Caption Provided

Allstar is just like:

No Caption Provided

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wardemon32
No Caption Provided

HAIL WARDEMON! THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Transformers1024

@wardemon32: Godd*mn this just ruined your month didn't it?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Godd*mn this just ruined your month didn't it?

No. Not at all. Although it is starting to ruin my month now that I think about it because the anticipation of this fight is slowly being lowered because Mr. Tough Guy is too scared:(