Commander in Comics

excalibur5150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By excalibur5150

I was just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with this quest.  The first one I got and I thought the second would be child's play. 

I go to that particular president's page and nothing... I know who the president is that gave a gift to a Sentinel, I even a comics where he presents it.  No matter how many times I go there, I am denied.  Is there an alternative page he's at? 

While I am at it.  Can anyone give a hint for War Heroes #2? 

Sorry if anyone has asked already, Thanks!

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By umbrafeline
@excalibur5150:
what were the allies enemies [germany, italy, japan] called during ww2?
excalibur5150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By excalibur5150
@umbrafeline:

Thanks, I would have never guessed that person, there were so many other great characters to choose from.
umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By umbrafeline
@excalibur5150:
happy to help now go rate my reviews please
comicguy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By comicguy9

what is the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
krisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By krisis
@excalibur5150 said:
" I was just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with this quest.  The first one I got and I thought the second would be child's play.  I go to that particular president's page and nothing... I know who the president is that gave a gift to a Sentinel, I even a comics where he presents it.  No matter how many times I go there, I am denied.  Is there an alternative page he's at?    
Has anyone been able to fulfill this quest recently? I'm similarly sure I'm visiting the correct page (and I've visited all of the other modern presidents, to be safe), but the quest won't resolve. 
excalibur5150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By excalibur5150

I have since solved this one, and I will say that this particular quest was bugged and it's very annoying when you know the answer. 

Both of these clues are good but too bad the answers are flip flopped.  

My hint is...  Go to the Presidential page for one them that was featured in a very famous 80's comic  that recently was a movie, Watch out, it's tricky men and women! 
krisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By krisis
@excalibur5150: I've been to that tricky page a dozen times, but based on your "flip flopped" comment maybe it's the other president I need to hit! I'll report back if that awards my quest.
krisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By krisis
@excalibur5150: You were right - visiting president #1 yields president #2's name being listed in the awards page, which lead me to believe that I still need president #1, when really I needed the already-listed president #2. 

Which is a long way to say: it's bugged. How do we go about fixing that for future generations?
excalibur5150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By excalibur5150

The Moderators know about it but for some reason they chose not to do anything about. 

My best answer is probably the same as "How many licks does it take to get the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?" The world may never know.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By Mercy_
@excalibur5150: There is nothing that the mods can do about it. That's what they are, moderators. They are here to settle disputes and make sure that everybody is obeying the rules. They aren't responsible for any of the technical aspects of the site, that lays on the shoulder's of staff.
astrophunq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By astrophunq
@excalibur5150: Thank you very much for the answer! That clue worked perfectly.