• 0:00:00 / 0:00:00
    00:00:00
FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey quick question @gmanfromheck do you and your daughter ever disagree on a movie/show/comic? Feels like every time you bring her opinion up you guys share the same opinion on whatever you're talking about.

Just curious.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@Feartheliving: We don't completely agree on everything. Like she doesn't love Moon Knight like I do, mainly because she doesn't really know much about him. She's sitting here with me and we're trying to figure it out... Okay, here we go. She really can't stand Agent 33 from Agents of SHIELD. She was captured and brainwashed by HYDRA. She blamed Mockingbird for what happened. She's just determined that Agent 33 is a pile of poo.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmanfromheck: I see. I wonder if that'll start to change more as she gets older and starts to become more independent be a kind of a cool thing to witness over the course of this podcast or if she'll end up being more into characters like Moon Knight when she starts learning more about him as they become more appropriate for her.

Either way it's cool you guys can share this stuff and that you're not forcing any of it onto her I'm hoping I can introduce some comic stuff to my niece but shes a bit to young for that at the moment. Anyways thanks for the reply.

SIDE NOTE: I liked Agent 33 and her relationship with Ward. :P

TheFizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, Tony! Let the man have his own views. Why are you attacking, Mat? His opinion is just as valid as yours.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Thanks for the spoiler free section. I'm seeing the movie in about a week so I'll have to wait until then to finish listening. At this point I'm almost more excited just to see which reviews were most accurate and which were exaggerated.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By judasnixon
No Caption Provided

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

@d9000 said:

Thanks for the spoiler free section. I'm seeing the movie in about a week so I'll have to wait until then to finish listening. At this point I'm almost more excited just to see which reviews were most accurate and which were exaggerated.

ignore the most negative ones. they're a bit ridiculous. I may not have enjoyed the film, but there's a lot of good things going on in it and if a movie reviewer can't find things to like in a film they hate (or hated in a film they loved), then they suck at their job.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

@d9000 said:

ignore the most negative ones. they're a bit ridiculous. I may not have enjoyed the film, but there's a lot of good things going on in it and if a movie reviewer can't find things to like in a film they hate (or hated in a film they loved), then they suck at their job.

Ain't that the truth. Based on the trailers I don't see how I would hate this movie. If it's got cool action sequences or martial arts scenes I'm usually pretty content.

It's funny though, because when a critic says a movie (especially one I'm looking forward to) is worse than something like FF or BvS than I have to see it just to find out if they're full of it.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#9 inferiorego  Staff

@d9000 said:
@inferiorego said:
@d9000 said:

Ain't that the truth. Based on the trailers I don't see how I would hate this movie. If it's got cool action sequences or martial arts scenes I'm usually pretty content.

It's funny though, because when a critic says a movie (especially one I'm looking forward to) is worse than something like FF or BvS than I have to see it just to find out if they're full of it.

FF will go down as the worst comic book film of the year. There's no way anything is worse.