User Lists: 0

Woohoo we got all three!!

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I think a Krypton show could work if it's about Jor-El and Zod becoming fiends than enemies and the war that destroys Krypton.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By d9000

@nightfang3: I think the only way Krypton will be good is if it's actually good. I know that sounds dumb but I just mean that as a concept it sounds really boring for a comic book show. No one has powers and there won't be any major current characters. But if it's a well excecuted show it'll be good no matter what it's about.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@d9000: unless they go the Gotham route--bring in all the villains during the wrong time period. Or maybe they'll be their ancestors. Imagine Lex Luthor's brilliant great great great great grandfather managing to build a wormhole portal to travel to Krypton to give Superman's ancestors a hard time. Or to rob Kryptonian banks.

Ladyonora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego as a total physics nerd I got so excited when you explained the Flash episode using (basically) theories of quantum physics!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way!! XD

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

For those watching Gotham, I'm curious what people thought of Azrael's introduction. Like Mat said, the show is batpoop crazy...but I've made my peace with and now I kind of like it! Actually I'll be honest I prefer it over Flash and Arrow sometimes... just because Gotham (and AoS) aren't CW-fied and don't shove badly acted melodrama stretched over the course of an entire season.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmanfromheck: Lol, okay that could be really fun. But I could imagine that would be criticized for feeling "forced" or "ham-fisted". As it stands, I hope it's good but I don't expect to enjoy it.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, I just read on gamespot that the Inhumans movie was cancelled? Is that true?

ptsteelers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer talk? Ugh. Why not talk about Castle also? It has more to do with comics than that freakin' Lucifer show. At least it had a couple comics printed based on its content. This Lucifer show is nothing, at all, like the comic. Would you talk about the British Avengers show if it was still being produced because it shares a name of a comic? That is the only thing Lucifer has similar to the comic, its title.

;-)

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer talk? Ugh. Why not talk about Castle also? It has more to do with comics than that freakin' Lucifer show. At least it had a couple comics printed based on its content. This Lucifer show is nothing, at all, like the comic. Would you talk about the British Avengers show if it was still being produced because it shares a name of a comic? That is the only thing Lucifer has similar to the comic, its title.

;-)

Don't forget character names. Example, Lucifer is the same as Lucifer.

ptsteelers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d9000: Yes, but again, that is the only thing that resembles the comic. Now I don't really care if they talk about it, I'm here to listen to them :-) I just feigned "internet ire" at Tony including it, but it really isn't a comic show in any manner.

That said, I do have a question for anyone that knows/watches Legends of Tomorrow. How does the bounty hunter get paid if she goes back in time and wipes out the target in the past? Doesn't that erase them from the future thus making the bounty hard to prove? I mean, if I pay you to eliminate someone, and you go back in time to do so, doesn't that person cease to exist making whatever he did to warrant the bounty also not exist and make me have no knowledge of that person as they ... well ... never existed for me to place the bounty? If ya get me ... haha

Do they answer that problem in the show?

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d9000: Yes, but again, that is the only thing that resembles the comic. Now I don't really care if they talk about it, I'm here to listen to them :-) I just feigned "internet ire" at Tony including it, but it really isn't a comic show in any manner.

That said, I do have a question for anyone that knows/watches Legends of Tomorrow. How does the bounty hunter get paid if she goes back in time and wipes out the target in the past? Doesn't that erase them from the future thus making the bounty hard to prove? I mean, if I pay you to eliminate someone, and you go back in time to do so, doesn't that person cease to exist making whatever he did to warrant the bounty also not exist and make me have no knowledge of that person as they ... well ... never existed for me to place the bounty? If ya get me ... haha

Do they answer that problem in the show?

Lol, I guarantee they don't answer that question in the show. In fact, you've just put more thought into the Time Travel on LoT than the writers of the show did. But if we are thinking about it I'd say that the Time Masters and the Bounty Hunters can keep some kind of record of the bounty. I mean they do exist outside of time and everything.

I think what would be even more helpful is if The Flash explained that the hell a Time Remnant is.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By NightFang3

@wardishy_: I thought it was okay, but it makes me wonder how their gonna bring in Jean-Paul Valley?

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@nightfang3: It's sort of a mantle for the Order of St. Dumas, right? There's been more than one Azrael in the comics I believe. It'll work.