Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio
  • 0:00:00 / 0:00:00
    00:00:00
#1 Posted by rob1157 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

A podcast is always welcomed by me.

#2 Posted by CRTSDE (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the show!!! Keep them coming, any plans for a 200th special?

Avatar image for avatar_of_green
#3 Posted by Avatar_of_Green (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Bam! Podcast.

Thanks!

#4 Posted by AlexSylvester (1 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like this season of Arrow (and now The Flash, with the crossover) is just a big set up for Legends of Tomorrow. Hence why they: brought Sarah back from the dead, found Ray, are going to have an episode with Hawkman and Hawkgirl, and I'm sure we'll see Oliver discover that he has a son in the near future.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching the show, I'd just like to see Mr. Terrific develop more as well as others primarily in the show, instead of reviving old characters just to spit them back out again.

Anyways, awesome Podcast :P

#5 Posted by D9000 (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay, my Monday commute just got better!

#6 Posted by Overmonitor (1515 posts) - - Show Bio

On Flash, why aren't we seeing characters from all 52 Earths? Why only from Earth 2? I mean, that means they all come through that big breach in STAR Labs... all of them so far.

#7 Edited by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

@overmonitor: Maybe only a breach was created between Earth 1 and Earth 2.

#8 Edited by Overmonitor (1515 posts) - - Show Bio

@g_man: True, to your point no one said there is a different universe behind each breach. They only mention 52 breaches in total on Earth 1.

But to match with the idea of the New 52, it would make a ton of sense to have 52 breaches with each breach leading into a new alternate universe.

The fact that there just happen to be exactly 52 breaches and they all lead to Earth 2 is a pretty amazingly improbable coincidence, right?

#9 Posted by D9000 (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

Doh! I was hoping someone had seen the Muppet's. Personally I think it's on the same level as The Simpson's as far as adult content. I'm assuming they're trying to recapture the same audience they had 30 years ago who has now grown up. It's definitely really interesting (to me) to watch the Muppet's deal with somewhat real life problems. The only question I still can't figure out, is it funny?

#10 Posted by kendigs (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@g_man Tell Corey he can watch Supergirl streaming online at CBS here!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/supergirl/video/9y0_81KXLos5v8m4IEvNdj2QT9iJVtMv/supergirl-livewire/

I got that link from looking for the show on HULU and being redirected.. Hope it works!