R.I.P Mat Thawne

~MiB

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not working for me. Can't press play nor can I download the MP3 suppose I'll try back later.

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Not yet arriving in my iTunes podcast feed.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Ohmygodno! Somehow that's one of the creepiest cover pics yet. Enjoying the show Tony!! And what's Mat doing, creeperring in the background?

No Caption Provided

kingofwhales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just thought it was cool that the same guy that played Toecutter in the original movie plays Immortan Joe in this new installment.

Wilhelm_Dolle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego Reverse Flash wouldn't have heard the bullet if eddie shot him: a bullet travels faster than the speed of sound which is around 1,100 ft/sec. RF still would have dodged the bullet cause his nervous system works so fast, that in the moment the bullet touched him, he would have felt it and moved his head.

During the "Peekaboo" episode Barry gets shot from behind and still has time to move when he feels the pain the arriving bullet causes. There's a "pressure mark" on the back of his neck afterwards.

Eddie didn't think it all through when he shot himself, cause the moment he died everyone should have disappeared (not because they don't exist, but there's no reason for them to stand together in the particle accelerator): Wells wouldn't have built the particle accelerator, Nora Allen wouldn't have died, Firestorm wouldn't have been created etc.

Wells explains to Barry how time has a sense of repairing itself. Time in the DCU is a very biological concept (maybe even a sentient entity). Due to Eddie's suicide, there are now too many paradoxes injuring the timestream, time collapses and this giant vortex comes into being... at least that's how I interpreted the last minutes of the episode.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't wait until The Invincibly Super Massive Comic Book Podcast of SPORTS!

Loading Video...

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually in The Flash finale, Cisco was right they were living in an alternate universe because in an earlier episode Reverse Flash said that Welles' wife built the particle thing and thats how Barry originally got his powers, Reverse Flash went back in time killed Barry's mother, Welles and his wife, and he instead built the particle device.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually in The Flash finale, Cisco was right they were living in an alternate universe because in an earlier episode Reverse Flash said that Welles' wife built the particle thing and thats how Barry originally got his powers, Reverse Flash went back in time killed Barry's mother, Welles and his wife, and he instead built the particle device.

That's kinda what I thought was going on. But it's safe to say there's a healthy dose of Time-Paradox running through the show now. Like if Eddie's death caused Reverse Flash to never exist than he wouldn't have come back through time to give Flash his powers early. So maybe this current timeline shouldn't have a Flash at any point? Maybe that's why the black hole thingy opens up at the end?

Also, Fury Road is a reboot not a sequel right? I can't imagine there are two guys in the post-apocalyptic named Max. That'd be crazy!!

DarkSyde79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DarkSyde79

Greeting Super Massive Crew:

While listening to your last podcast and specifically the discussion regarding The Flash finale, a couple of points came to mind…

To begin, the Reverse Flash did not travel further into the past to kill Barry’s mother. His intention was to kill a younger/helpless Barry but Barry’s older self as The Flash rescued his younger self and Thawne turned his attention to Barry’s mother.

Remember, Wells/Thawne told Barry that they had many battles in the future always ending in stalemates but things changed when he found out the secret identity of The Flash.

So The Flash (white emblem) we saw fighting the Reverse Flash on the night of Barry’s mother’s murder was not there to save his mother but to save his younger self and thus the reason why he know his younger self (red emblem) was there as well.

Of course it brings up other issues with the time stream but this I want to keep this short, so I’ll overlook those.

On another topic, while it is true that Eddie could’ve shot himself in the crotch, would you really want to be alive after having to do something like that?!! J/K!!!

But seriously, the fact that Eddie was sucked into the wormhole/speed force almost assures that he will be transformed and that the Reverse Flash will still be born but that is pure speculation on my part.