00:00:00
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NightFang3  Online

I'm fine with most race changes, because most of the characters race doesn't mean anything; like if they cast a black actor to play Superman in a movie/TV show and he's written well and acts traditionally to the character than what does Superman race matter?

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Alfred as Batman made me laugh too :D
Genius

Bl00dwerK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Just ordered Deadpool's Legends figure and soon as it gets here I'll have the first wave finished. :)

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
Jasoninthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jasoninthewoods

I think changing the race of Superman would finally make me quit new Superhero related stuff, and just go back to the classic stuff.

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
Jasoninthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jasoninthewoods

Oh Tony I have a theory of how Batman affords all this destruction..he obviously robs his villains after he defeats them ;)

ptsteelers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ptsteelers

Mary Jane is suppose to be a beautiful, sexy and caring model. What the hell does race have to do with that? This is one "change" that no-one should have issues with as long as the actress is a beautiful, sexy woman that can play a caring model. I think this actress qualifies for the part, yeah? Could she really be worse than ... well ... nevermind. :-)

And as far as Batman going through all those vehicles and how he can afford it ... He has new Car Replacement Coverage on his Bat-Insurance. ;-)