Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio
  • 0:00:00 / 0:00:00
    00:00:00
Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
#1 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, love this week's image, so simple yet so perfect

#2 Posted by NightFang3 (12346 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by casper4690 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol great podcast ! I would love to see a deathstroke movie . On that note , I enjoyed Priest Deathstroke. He's making Slade to be a hardened criminal with a toxic relationship with his family , not at an antivillian/antihero that gets tiresome .

Oh and yeah ,I agree with flash #4. I'm digging the book ,but I honestly felt that it was a filler issue. The new artist is good, but the change from Carmine put a damper on my enjoyment of reading it . I prefer Carmines art so it sucks that he is temporarily gone , until #6 .

#4 Posted by NightFang3 (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

@casper4690: I always thought Deathstroke could be both villain and anti-hero with a dysfunctional family.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
#5 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@casper4690:

He's making Slade to be a hardened criminal with a toxic relationship with his family , not at an antivillian/antihero that gets tiresome .

Finally, sounds like someone who gets the character is writing the book

Now all we need is for him to go back to fighting the Titans

#6 Posted by D9000 (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite batman movies are batman begins and Dark Knight for sure. Both in terms of batman being batman and entertainment value.

#7 Posted by ptsteelers (79 posts) - - Show Bio

So wait, Mat's main complaint about the new Super-Man is the hyphens? Dude, the book rocks. Stop hating on the small stuff. Or is that small-stuff ;-)