#4 Posted by rocketraccoonthingy (8996 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice music intro

#5 Posted by rob1157 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome back, Tony.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
#6 Posted by deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3 (12864 posts) - - Show Bio

"......you wanna go in the octagon?!"

#7 Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

@rob1157: Thanks. Crazy to think just yesterday I was in Scotland.

Avatar image for victorcheenoanleu
#9 Posted by victorcheenoanleu (330 posts) - - Show Bio

ARROW SPOILER! NO! MY EARS! NO!

#10 Posted by NightFang3 (12363 posts) - - Show Bio

@sprior93 said:

"......you wanna go in the octagon?!"

Beyond Octagon

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad you enjoyed Scotland.

#13 Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by OUTBREAK666 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Where in Scotland did you go to tony? Few years back I was in Edinburgh- capital of Scotland had a blasts seeing all the Castle's and eating haggis ( I know your a vegetarian, so I'm guessing ya didn't eat sheep stomach haha) all in all Scotland is an awesome place and the people are so much nicer then here. And sorry if you answered that already I haven't listen to the podcast yet

#15 Edited by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by OUTBREAK666 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@gman awesome that you had a good time, and vegetarian haggis exists?!? Learn something new everyday...

#17 Edited by rob1157 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@gman, Comicvine is also blocked by Greyhound and Trailways bus lines too. It's a big problem, because I travel up and down New York state a lot.

#18 Posted by JewishDork (498 posts) - - Show Bio

Another good podcast. I respect your opinions on each week's new batch of comics. What did you guys think of the latest issues for Injection, Starve, and Beauty? I already have Starve and Injection on my pull list and was trying to decide whether or not to add Beauty. Loved Beauty's cover but the art work was so good, that I could not tell apart the characters who were supposed to be ugly in comparison to the beautiful characters.

#19 Edited by dreamfall31 (611 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know if i missed anything, I am a few episodes behind, but why is Comic Vine barely doing any reviews any more? There were only 3 this week and the past month or so has only about 3-5 a week.

#20 Posted by WarDishy_ (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

Since no one's mentioned it yet, I think Bo Peep was sold by Andy's sister or something. There's an offhand comment at the beginning where the toys are lamenting the friends they've lost over the years, and Bo Peep's mentioned by name. Cue Woody's sad face. :(

#21 Posted by Vader4Life (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome Back G-Man!

#22 Posted by inferiorego (25734 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know if i missed anything, I am a few episodes behind, but why is Comic Vine barely doing any reviews any more? There were only 3 this week and the past month or so has only about 3-5 a week.

We explain on this episode

Another good podcast. I respect your opinions on each week's new batch of comics. What did you guys think of the latest issues for Injection, Starve, and Beauty? I already have Starve and Injection on my pull list and was trying to decide whether or not to add Beauty. Loved Beauty's cover but the art work was so good, that I could not tell apart the characters who were supposed to be ugly in comparison to the beautiful characters.

I liked the first issue of STARVE, but not enough to really get invested. I own all of INJECTION but haven't read the past two issues.

Staff