MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

The Babadook does in fact suck!

Great podcast though

HOW DARE YOU ANd whoever else said that!

~MiB

Ran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@powerplug said:

Great podcast though

~MiB

There's nothing scary in the movie. It's shot really well and I kind of admire them for attempting a horror movie that doesn't rely on jump scares, but it's just not scary in even the slightest way. The characters aren't good enough to carry the film with their personalities alone either, so in the end, all I got was a Lifetime drama trying to be a horror movie and failing.

But I'm definitely in the minority, so excuse my rambling. I'm just no fun :P

Your avatar gets an A+ by the way :D

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh said:
@powerplug said:

Great podcast though

~MiB

There's nothing scary in the movie. It's shot really well and I kind of admire them for attempting a horror movie that doesn't rely on jump scares, but it's just not scary in even the slightest way. The characters aren't good enough to carry the film with their personalities alone either, so in the end, all I got was a Lifetime drama trying to be a horror movie and failing.

But I'm definitely in the minority, so excuse my rambling. I'm just no fun :P

Your avatar gets an A+ by the way :D

eh different opinions. But you gotta admit, you better than a lot of the other crappy horror movies they put out nowadays

and thank yu

~MiB

undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sprior93 said:

Wait....what does Superman owe Earth?

Explain!

Air. Food. Parents...God-like status...if it weren't for Earth, he'd have blown up along with the rest of his planet...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@undeadpool: So he owes Earth and it's people simply because they exist? What a joke.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

Explain!

I wanna know too.

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

Thank you for answering the wrestling questions guys. Corey, your answer to my Owens question was actually something I didn't consider and it is very profound. Injuries do seem to be a big problem for some of these indy guys. A recent example would be Sami Zayn going out for half a year because of throwing his arm in the air during his entrance. Not only are these guys not used to the heavy WWE schedule but a lot of them also put themselves through hell on the indy scene. There isn't nearly as much oversight on wrestler health (despite the WWE's negative reputation in that department) when a guy is working for 3 to 4 different promotions at a time. Finn Balor, Sami Zayn, and Kevin Owens are probably my three favorite wrestlers right now and they all had lengthy runs on the indy scene. I hope all three go on to have long and successful runs in the WWE. Hopefully without injuries.

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14  Edited By Zeeguy91

@undeadpool: And yet, the people treat him like a pariah. That's what I think Ma Kent was referring to. This really all the context that's needed: she's a mother who is having to watch her son treated like an alien monster by random idiots. If I was in that situation, I would tell my son the same thing.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Aw man! I didn't realize Tony was away, I would have asked who has received worse treatment by WWE, Wade Barrett or Damien Sandow? Crap! Now I'll never get the chance.

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I can confirm! Mrs. Doubtfire is an awesome movie!

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d9000: Damien Sandow by a hair I think because at least they are giving Barrett something to do. Even though what they are giving him is a lame feud and making him job to everyone. Sandow has just been dropped nearly completely it seems.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mutant God
Synack1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Scot Dickerson didn't direct the insidious movies.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#20 inferiorego  Staff

@synack1138: now that you say that, wasn't it James Wan? Regardless, Scott is still pretty awesome

Synack1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@inferiorego: absolutely! Dickerson has made some really terrifying movies. Great outside the box pick to do dr strange. He was on one of Kevin smith's podcast, I don't remember which one, and came off Really interesting and intelligent.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On the New Day, do people know that Clap Therapy is a real thing, people clapping for serenity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFLQMdLpYeU

Look at New Day inspiring all those people!!!!! NEW DAY RULES!!! NEW DAY ROCKS!!!!

but seriously yeah that's part of Hinduism

~MiB

CyanidePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We should probably at least call the man by his real name. Scott Derrickson wrote and directed Sinister, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, and Deliver Us From Evil.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By d9000

@syncig:

Yeah that's fair. Personally I would say Barrett because like Sandow, he's taken crap gimmicks and angles and made them work, then they give him a big moment with king of the ring only to make the whole thing a joke and make him job to a jobber. So there's a huge gap between his highest and lowest point.

DrellAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Loading Video...

Listening to the response to the wrestling question:

Nala0nala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you could make a etrigan or a frankenstein or white lantern challenge

Ashr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadpool: Invader Xim sounds a bit like the The Invader's Plan, the first book in the satiric Mission Earth series by L. Ron Hubbard (yes the Scientology founder). Check out the Wikipedia entry for the series. The two main characters, Soltan Gris and Jettero Heller, are aliens sent to Earth by their government to prepare the planet for conquest. Things don't go quite the way they planned and lunacy ensues.

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d9000: Yeah, I can see that too. It definitely feels like Barrett is being punished for something. I've heard others say that the WWE lost faith in him because of his recent injury problems. Which I can see but it's disheartening considering how great he actually is. He should have been in the main event picture right out of Nexus but the WWE dropped the ball big time. Something they do frequently and unsurprisingly it involved them booking Cena.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By d9000

Sweet, finally finished listening. Wow, the show description should say "With Tony gone Mat shows off his generosity...". That was a really nice gesture!

- I loved the Atom Smasher news and finding out that Edge would be the actor only made it sweeter. I really hope they can pull off the special effects though. Maybe build a model Central City for him to smash Godzilla style? How big can he get in the comics anyway?

- Regarding Apocalypse and Ivan Ooze, it's all in the mouth. Beyond that they don't really look the same, but I find they look like brothers. Monster brothers.

No Caption Provided

- @undeadpool@inferiorego You guys talked a bit about WB going overboard on the guy who leaked the BvS trailer but personally I think it's justified (sorta). You say that this leak happened because people just love DC so much that they can't help themselves, but personally I think leaks like this happen because the individual loves himself too much. I think they're main concern is the self satisfaction of being the first to do something and stirring up a whole bunch of pointless twitter chat. Between the leaked set photos and leaked trailers I'll bet very few of them come from honest to god comic book fans.

- @syncig, sadly WWE can be too often disheartening to watch. But I think Cena has made up for any past transgressions with his latest run which is nothing more than giving other people a spotlight. As for your question from the podcast, don't forget that Face-Heels and Heel-Faces do exist. Steve Austin for example should have been booed out of every arena in the mid 90s but people loved him despite his heel attitude. So if you actually like a heel you can cheer for him... It just makes you a terrible person ;P

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

@sprior93 said:

Explain!

Air. Food. Parents...God-like status...if it weren't for Earth, he'd have blown up along with the rest of his planet...

The only person he owes anything too, is the Kents.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

@inferiorego The writer confirmed on twitter that it will be a two part series. 6 issues each part.