Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Superman and Wonder Woman split up right? In that preview issue?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I don't really like online multiplayer either.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Superman and Wonder Woman split up right? In that preview issue?

As far as I can tell, that part is gonna happen in issue 21. But Tomasi has been throwing curve balls left and right. He even stated that that will be the beginning of the roller coaster that is their relationship. And from what I can gather, DC is letting their writers run loose for about a year, so this book will probably be around for an other year, and Tomasi may or may not break them up only to later bring them back together. But the year long freedom thing is only speculation based on interviews.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Sweet! My comment got mentioned!
Sweet! My comment got mentioned!

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Great birthday present, thanks!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Pretty shady new york plans.

Spideyfan3160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@g_man: I think in regards to the spider-man question while I personally have enjoyed the slott run but I do miss the days of JMS and Peter growing into more of a man and teaching science. I think for some people this run as felt like a major regression for the character in terms of personal growth.

JewishDork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By JewishDork

Feed me spoilers!

No Caption Provided

Wake up, it's spoiler time!

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Lol, thank you Tony for your weekly lesson in Trolling. I wonder if things would be different if Mat and Tony did the podcast from the same room.

I agree with Mat about fan films being financially pointless but that says nothing to their entertainment value. There's tons of really great fan made films so kudos to those that have done it. But here's a question, are you allowed to make money from Youtube on a fan film? Doesn't every video get some money from Youtube after a certain amount of views?

I thought DD did a good job with Matt's battle wounds. The little comment about meditation accelerating healing explains away a lot, plus he's always coming up with excuses for his wounds. And then the fight that Tony talked about with Nobu, that's certainly the last time he'll get away with making up excuses, at least with Foggy.

And if Mat's not gonna support the Muppet Babies WHO WILL???

DING!

KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Me want spoilers! :)

Synack1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I still think I would like a spoiler show.

batarangbamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Rouge One show the theft of the original Death Star plans? I'm not sure Bothan spies were involved in that mission. I'd expect to see Artoo and maybe Organa, I'm sure Jimmy Smits wouldn't mind getting his role back from Phil LaMarr.

At E3 this week they announce some single player and co-op missions vs AI opponents so don't worry @G-man we don't have to play with others now.

Lana and Steel fought together during Doomed and found an attraction.

I like how y'all handled spoiler this issue I don't think it needs its own section. Separating it would kill the momentum of talking about that weeks book.

kantrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Good podcast but Tony's "button pushing" with Matt kinda went overboard this episode. Still funny but oye vey.

Avatar image for drunknleprechan
drunknleprechan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lana+Jon/Steel began hooking up during the Doomed storyline.

Also Bothan spies had zero to do with the first death star plans in the Legends EU or the movies. That was the second death star in Return of the Jedi. First death star was two teams one led by Kyle Katarn from the Jedi Knight video games, and another that had Han Solo's ex-girlfriend Bria who died retrieving their portion of the plans.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

@g_man@inferiorego@undeadpool John and Lana were working together a lot throughout the Superman: DOOMED story and then got together at the end of it.

Fallout is an rpg.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@g_man: I think in regards to the spider-man question while I personally have enjoyed the slott run but I do miss the days of JMS and Peter growing into more of a man and teaching science. I think for some people this run as felt like a major regression for the character in terms of personal growth.

Yeah, that was cool. But I would suspect that was an EDITORIAL decision rather than Dan Slott coming in and demanding he'll only write the series if he can be written a certain way. At the same time, I thought Peter owning his own company was a step forward. No more freelance photography?