#1  Edited By kingofwhales

Podcast Monday!! Thank you. :-)

Ran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ya'know, I love this podcast. Always have and always will, but I have to wonder if Mat and Tony even like each other outside of podcast recordings.

I'm used to their chemistry and I find Tony amusing, but is Mat in on the teasing jokes too or is he just tolerating Gman because that's the Inferiorego expertise?

Either way, keep up the good work and don't kill each other. No other podcast properly respects Moon Knight, Galan Galactus, and Skull fire like this one!

JewishDork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Ba Da Bing Ba Da Boom Matt and Tony are the realist guys in the room. Best comic book podcast and you can't teach that.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

@ran said:

Ya'know, I love this podcast. Always have and always will, but I have to wonder if Mat and Tony even like each other outside of podcast recordings.

I'm used to their chemistry and I find Tony amusing, but is Mat in on the teasing jokes too or is he just tolerating Gman because that's the Inferiorego expertise?

Either way, keep up the good work and don't kill each other. No other podcast properly respects Moon Knight, Galan Galactus, and Skull fire like this one!

I think we all worry about that, but they'll probably stay together... Ya know.. for the kids :p

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#5 inferiorego  Staff

@ran said:

We talk every single day, even non-work days. We are very close friends. That's why I feel comfortable yelling at him.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

So much yelling. But I only cry for a few minutes after each recording.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much yelling. But I only cry for a few minutes after each recording.

Lol, how did Tony become the victim here??

LemmyCaution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I wish he would come up with some other schtick. It's gets old, but I bet 14-year old boys out there think he's the coolest for ragging on a friend.

DD208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on Tony, how can you forget the Laugh-Olympics teams. They were the Scooby-Doobies, Yogi-Yahooyees and the Really Rottens. It was one of the best Saturday morning cartoons of my childhood. (forgive the spelling, I'm almost positive I misspelled every cartoon related word)

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just out of curiosity, what is this "other" website that often gets mentioned for doing not so great things (like posting the leaked Rebirth issue).

I actually like the way CV did it. I read the article, and since I wasn't going to read the issue I clicked on the link for spoilers. Works for me.