00:00:00
Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Guys when will you get to the forum questions. You are behind over 10 posts.

~MiB

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Guys when will you get to the forum questions. You are behind over 10 posts.

~MiB

Crap! My Academy Award themed question is gonna be out of date! I knew I shouldn't have made it topical :p

No Caption Provided

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-Joseph Gordon Levitt leaving Sandman reminds me of Thomas Jane leaving Punisher War Zone. To me this is a bad sign about Sandman.

-Wow, carnality? That's a new one.

-I'd love a new YJ series. I actually do still rewatch YJ on Netflix every once in a while.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

Does no one know that they already made an R-rated Spawn movie?? Tony keeps talking about it like it would be original or the first time someone did something like that with Spawn.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does no one know that they already made an R-rated Spawn movie?? Tony keeps talking about it like it would be original or the first time someone did something like that with Spawn.

Oh yeah, you're right. I always though the 97 Spawn movie was PG13. I looked it up on Kids in Mind (I agree with Tony, it's fun to look up movies on this and see what they say about it) and by their description I'm surprised it was rated R. It's been a looooooong time since I've seen it but they must have sworn quite a bit because the violence doesn't sound much worse than most MCU movies.

PS: I just looked at the Deadpool review from Kids in Mind and it's AWESOME! Here's my favorite parts:

"A sex scene shows a nude man on his hands and knees on a bed while a woman wearing a leather bikini and what seems to be the straps of a strap-on penis has her groin area pressed against the man's posterior; he is sweating and grimacing as she says to relax and the scene ends."

"A cartoon character experiences a large erection in his superhero tights as he rides on the back of a unicorn, rubs its horn and the horn shoots rainbows (simulating orgasm) and the animal flatulates paper money out its rear end."

"About 84 F-words and its derivatives, 3 obscene hand gestures, 21 sexual references, 34 scatological terms, 19 anatomical terms, 8 mild obscenities, name-calling (crazy, weird, stupid, idiot, tool, hooker, mutants, douche-pool, douche, ugly mug, fugly mug, ugly cockroach, maggot), exclamations (shut-up, wow), 2 religious profanities (GD), 9 religious exclamations (e.g. Oh My God, Oh God, God, Jesus, Jesus Christ, I Swear to God)."

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That first block paragraph had me laughing hard.

And then I read the second one, and almost died from asphyxiation.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers