Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

@teerack said:

@judasnixon said:

How do you tattoo someone's nipple underwater? Wouldn't the ink just wash away? And do you use squid ink?

Do you really not know how tattoos work? >.< When you tattoo someone you inject the ink into their skin pigments with an electric needle. It never actually touches the air so it wouldn't touch the water, and since Atlantian needles/blades can pierce Atlantian skin it makes sense.

How would you dip the tattoo gun into the ink underwater?

You don't dip tattoo guns in ink. The ink is fed into the needle through a hose.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@teerack said:

@judasnixon said:

@teerack said:

@judasnixon said:

How do you tattoo someone's nipple underwater? Wouldn't the ink just wash away? And do you use squid ink?

Do you really not know how tattoos work? >.< When you tattoo someone you inject the ink into their skin pigments with an electric needle. It never actually touches the air so it wouldn't touch the water, and since Atlantian needles/blades can pierce Atlantian skin it makes sense.

You don't dip tattoo guns in ink. The ink is fed into the needle through a hose.

You never been tattooed before? They dip the tattoo gun into the ink. I have 13 tattoos, I think I know what I'm talking about.... Don't believe? YouTube it........

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Teerack

@judasnixon said:

@teerack said:

@judasnixon said:

@teerack said:

@judasnixon said:

You never been tattooed before? They dip the tattoo gun into the ink. I have 13 tattoos, I think I know what I'm talking about.... Don't believe? YouTube it........

There are different kinds of guns... It's not as if there aren't dry sections in Atlantis... dipping the gun in the ink lets the gun suck ink into thee needle, so you could still actually just do that underwater since ink doesn't mix with water.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@teerack: this is by far my favorite argument on comicvine......first off the ink does mix with water, the call that a "wash". Second they use water to clean the gun before changing color... Third people are laughing at me at the bar for debating if aqua man can get a tattoo underwater...

theMightyMODOK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By theMightyMODOK

@g_man @inferiorego

This moment made me laugh out-loud--- <seriously>

"So, even though you probably won´t tackle this post (because you´re a coward Tony), take care and keep up the good work.

P.S. Why do they always use these exact words? I has to be boring by now. What about Maintain the possitively awesome labour? Don´t stop believing in the superiority of your successful job? ´Sup dudes? Hakuna Matata?"

JewishDork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Silk #1 instantly sold out at my comic shop. Could you guys to do a Comic Vine after Dark show? The Kitchen #4 came out this week. I would not be reading that book if not for you guys. Thanks for turning me onto such a good comic.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judasnixon: I'd imagine with how advanced Atlantis is the tattoo guns they had would likely be made of some kind of advanced shell that holds all the ink while it injects it. Or maybe even possibly they use some kind of animal with ink and as stinger that is still alive to inject the ink directly. Either way atlantian stuff is able to cut through atlantian skin so the logistics of how it works don't matter as much because it should be possible.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By d9000

Hurray for Marvel BOGO. The key is even numbers.

Here's what I bought, how about you?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Please don't cancle the super massive podcast I love the new format. Big news plus TV show coverage there everything else here.

Have you thought about doing a premium podcast? The guys in giantbomb do several and there all great.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

@timelord: I think part of what they did was basically say "if we get X amount of premium subscribers, we'll do it, etc." It would mean people would have to be willing to pay.

zephyria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please tell us more about your Red Robins and Targets. Haha, j/k. Good podcast, first time listener.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By d9000

- Lol, is it me or does "Force Bonding" sound really dirty?

- I have a whole LIST of X-Men movie that I pretend don't exist: X3, Wolvering 1 AND Wolverine 2, AAAAANNNNNDDDD First Class and Days of Future Past! That's right, I said it!!

- I used to try and only read events but they tended to make me want to read more about each character, which in turn made me want to read their trades. Events just don't give you enough character dev except maybe for a few of the most important characters.

- So I guess people from Chicago are like people from California (Regarding direction giving)?

Loading Video...

- Also @nickinacage: ?????????????????????????????

danaandra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually enjoyed the chat about Illinois roads, not that it needs to be a regular thing. I remember my family mentioning Wolfe Road a lot whenever we went to Illinois. Seems like we always had to take Wolfe Road whenever we went anywhere.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#68 inferiorego  Staff

I actually enjoyed the chat about Illinois roads, not that it needs to be a regular thing. I remember my family mentioning Wolfe Road a lot whenever we went to Illinois. Seems like we always had to take Wolfe Road whenever we went anywhere.

One time, on the way back from Six Flags, I had to take Wolfe Rd from 294 to Schaumburg because I ran out of money for the tolls. It was the longest and most aggravating drive in the world. Then, when I got to Schaumburg, I had to take back roads to my town, 30 miles away.

I have this inner-anger with Wolfe rd...

1kid2guns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im new to the pod cast and its a really good show was wondering how do I e-mail you guys to talk about things on the show

Thanks Cruz