Posted by inferiorego (25734 posts) - - Show Bio
  • 0:00:00 / 0:00:00
    00:00:00
Staff
#1 Edited by NightFang3 (12363 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked everything in the Batman v Superman trailer, expect for Joker absence.

#2 Edited by kendigs (55 posts) - - Show Bio

AhhhYeahhh!

Couldn't you add X-Men to the list of movies where James Marsden is the guy who's girl gets swooped on hahaha.. Jean Grey / Logan?

SAMURAI JACK!?!!!! I am hyped

Avatar image for jean_knightfall
#3 Edited by Jean_Knightfall (755 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce not recognizing Diana is probably his disguising his identity. When he reveals it, he'll probably call them by name before they reveal themselves. It's how Bruce is usually portrayed.

#5 Edited by LemmyCaution (78 posts) - - Show Bio

I got it

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
#6 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (12493 posts) - - Show Bio

~MIBFandango Movieclips superman deadpool jason dinosaur

#7 Posted by Overmonitor (1515 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you for all the hard work it is really appreciated

#8 Edited by Surza7 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say that that is one form of the character,and we might get more later.I also looooved the shot of the three just standing together as The Trinity.I also think I saw maybe parademons,and a glimpse of a boomtube going off,might also be why Wonder Woman is there,to probably warn them that Darkseid is approaching them.Can not wait for this film though,looks to be really fun!

#9 Posted by chem86 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

The star-lords father rumor was Mar-vel (male captain marvel), not warlock. Though I do hope his father is adam warlock.

#10 Posted by SynCig (1105 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know which corners of the internet you guys are occupying (Corey specifically I guess) but I have seen almost unified hate for the BvS trailer. Some of it has been warranted but a lot of it reads like angry internet d bags if I'm being honest.

Overall, I enjoyed the trailer and I look forward to the movie. I'm a "DC guy" so I really hope this cinematic universe pans out. With BvS in March, Suicide Squad wrapping up and coming out in August, and Wonder Woman filming now they certainly have a lot already invested into their plans. I may be willing to overlook certain things because I have been waiting so long now to see my favorite heroes share the screen together but I'm hyped about this and even more so for the Justice League on the horizon.

#11 Posted by Manute117 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@syncig: agreed,also DC guy can't wait

#12 Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

@lemmycaution: that's it! I was thinking of Benny & Joon. Geez, I was so far off and all over the place.

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
#13 Posted by Jasoninthewoods (380 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully if there Cinematic Universe is a huge success DC will stop there over dependence on Batman.

#15 Edited by D9000 (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

@syncig said:

I don't know which corners of the internet you guys are occupying (Corey specifically I guess) but I have seen almost unified hate for the BvS trailer. Some of it has been warranted but a lot of it reads like angry internet d bags if I'm being honest.

Overall, I enjoyed the trailer and I look forward to the movie. I'm a "DC guy" so I really hope this cinematic universe pans out. With BvS in March, Suicide Squad wrapping up and coming out in August, and Wonder Woman filming now they certainly have a lot already invested into their plans. I may be willing to overlook certain things because I have been waiting so long now to see my favorite heroes share the screen together but I'm hyped about this and even more so for the Justice League on the horizon.

That's one good thing about the internet. You can occupy whatever corner you want. I'm barely online so I literally only use CV for entertainment news, and the forum comments on the trailer seem pretty balanced. Most are hyped, some or angry, etc... I think the Civil War trailer was a little more one sided towards positive comments.

Personally I thought the BvS trailer was awesome. I was surprised by the humorous tone of it, and that they gave so much of the plot away but that didn't reduce my enjoyment.

Unless I've been completely duped by this trailer I think that the DC Cinematic Universe can definitely rival the MCU, but we'll know more after next year.

I think that's why this trailer makes me so excited. The idea that we could have a solid lineup of well made, shared universe movies about DC characters. I mean remaking Green Lantern alone would be a huge win for humanity.

@MadeinBangladesh: I never want that GIF to end!!

#18 Posted by Uk2897 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

That BvS trailer was beautiful. Almost every DC fan jumped when they saw Doomsday. It was epic and the best moment. Also... The trailer is very much liked. Most people gave it a thumbs up. 93% of the people did. Its just that Haters.. Are loud.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
#19 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (12493 posts) - - Show Bio

@syncig said:

I know right! Where was Corey even looking? There was a lot of hate for the trailer A LOT.

~MiB

#20 Posted by illmatic4177 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@uk2897: Ehhh, I liked it, but it was definitely polarizing. I heard a lot of love but a lot of hate also.

#21 Edited by Kervan21 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly Corey and Tony didn't read the comments section for the trailer on their own site, because there was A TON of hate for the trailer. I really liked the BvS trailer overall. The look of Doomsday doesn't bother me, the dialogue sounds good, and I'm kind of ambivalent to Jessie Eisenberg's Lex Luthor portrayal. My biggest issue was how Affleck's Bat-voice was all digitalized. I don't like it. I wish his voice was just a deeper, more natural version of his own voice.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
#22 Posted by deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3 (12864 posts) - - Show Bio

omg Corey is back yaasssss

Avatar image for avatar_of_green
#23 Posted by Avatar_of_Green (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Regarding Vision, the words Mat was looking for were something like...

Mundane and Seinfeldian. It reminds me so much of Larry David's style, where the humor comes from dissecting the "normality" that exists in mundane suburban life from such a surprisingly alien, objective, robotic perspective.

#24 Posted by Uk2897 (129 posts) - - Show Bio