- I'm starting to get the feeling that DC movie trailers are the best parts of their movies. My fingers are crossed so hard that it hurts for Wonder Woman to be a success. But in the end I just hope I enjoy it.
- Lol, I can totally relate to Mat not having enough time to watch everything but I also feel bad for Tony who so badly wants to talk about all the stuff he's seen. What a fun pair! :p
- You guys got my question correct, I meant any show you've seen this Fall.
- But at the end I was trying to say that Tom Cavanagh was born in Ottawa which is where I'm from. It sounds like he had a pretty interesting childhood.
- Does Mr. Meh-Her have an account on Comic Vine? I'd like to follow him if he's here.
Much of my family was from outside Ottawa (Kemptville & Osgoode). I loved that area. Now, they're all in Guelph, outside of Toronto.
You don't say! I have friends in Kemptville and Osgood. Nice and quite generally. Good small towns (not like that crap hole Smith Falls). I used to drive to Guelph all the time from Ottawa when I was dating a girl who went to the University of Guelph. I could down a big bag of Miss Vickie's chips and a big bag of Nibs each way! Those were the days...