00:00:00
Avatar image for alwaysbeclothing
AlwaysBeClothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Mondays! Now Comicvine is here to start the week and carry everyone through it!

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

noooo I don't like changes!!!!!!!!

ANd where is my Royal RUmble ENDLESS PROMO!?!?!?

~MiB

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#3 inferiorego  Staff

~MiB

I came so close to seeing if Corey wanted to do one today, but I'm bogged down with a lot of work.

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MadeinBangladesh said:

~MiB

I came so close to seeing if Corey wanted to do one today, but I'm bogged down with a lot of work.

Work swork! That can wait! The EP fanbase demands an hour long Endless Promo podcast!!!

~MiB

captain_elburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sweet it's Friday already. This week really flew by.

pychopat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pychopat

Okay I'm new to this. How do I ask questions to Matt, Corey, and tony so they read it on the podcast. Thank in advance.

LiveForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pychopat said:

Okay I'm new to this. How do I ask questions to Matt, Corey, and tony so they read it on the podcast. Thank in advance.

E-mail them to Podcast@comicvine.com

I'm bummed the podcast moved to Mondays (R.I.P., weekend routine) but I will learn to deal. I was hoping that the change would let this podcast be a little longer than this. I'm just starting to listen though, so maybe the shortness is explained...

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

I hate Mondays......

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

@inferiorego said:
@MadeinBangladesh said:

~MiB

Work swork! That can wait! The EP fanbase demands an hour long Endless Promo podcast!!!

~MiB

C'mon man, an hour?!?!... Gotta be at least 2 hours :p

Keeping on track here, I thought it was the best Royal Rumble in years. Well booked overall. My favourite part was absolutely AJ STYLES!!! So crazy to see the Phenomenal 1 in a WWE ring. It kind of feels like Wolverine just strolled into the Justice League. Also, the IC title match was just about perfect.

And Mat, it's pronounced Toes not Taves. Lol, no it's not... But it should be! Crazy German names.

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

@d9000 said:
@MadeinBangladesh said:
@inferiorego said:
@MadeinBangladesh said:

~MiB

~MiB

Keeping on track here, I thought it was the best Royal Rumble in years. Well booked overall. My favourite part was absolutely AJ STYLES!!! So crazy to see the Phenomenal 1 in a WWE ring. It kind of feels like Wolverine just strolled into the Justice League. Also, the IC title match was just about perfect.

And Mat, it's pronounced Toes not Taves. Lol, no it's not... But it should be! Crazy German names.

Hell yeah. I loved the whole show. IC title match was fantastic. Glad Kalisto won. Glad New Day retained. Even the Divas match was good and Sasha! This is the Sasha we wanted! I love it's a triple threat at Mania with Snoop Dogg appearance. Rumble match was great. So much better than the last 4/5 years. I'm actually glad HHH won. Loved the Truth ladder spot. and AJ Styles! I marked out for 20 minutes! It was unreal!

~MiB

ptsteelers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ptsteelers

Love the idea of the change. The reasoning behind it is sound. Like you guys said in Super Massive, it is just too fast of a turn around to get comics on Wednesday and then record on Friday. This way works better for that very reason, if for none other. However, and of course I am opening my trap before listening to the podcast ... which is always smart, right? .... Giving you guys more time to read comics should translate into more discussion on the comics, yet I see in the time stamp that we are getting only 22 minutes or so on comics talk? Almost an hour on intro and news and only a third of that on comics? What the what? I sure hope this is not to be the case often. I just love hearing your guys take on the comics. The stuff I and others can share in the experience. The reason I thought the switch was happening. More comic talk please.

Now, I shall go do what I should have done before writing this ... listen to the darn thing I am condemning ...worried about. ;-)

EDIT - And as I'm listening now ... Matt, You have to finish this past season of Dr. Who. It is really good once you get in. I also almost stopped after episode ... 2 or 3, but hung in and man am I glad I did. Just power through, you will get some great stuff.

EDIT #2 - And now, after actually listening, I say ... thank you for the comments regarding this, Tony. I'm looking forward to next week!!!!

Peace to all.

HempKnight757

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys know you can extend the time of the recordings on the DVR, right?

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@d9000 said:

Hell yeah. I loved the whole show. IC title match was fantastic. Glad Kalisto won. Glad New Day retained. Even the Divas match was good and Sasha! This is the Sasha we wanted! I love it's a triple threat at Mania with Snoop Dogg appearance. Rumble match was great. So much better than the last 4/5 years. I'm actually glad HHH won. Loved the Truth ladder spot. and AJ Styles! I marked out for 20 minutes! It was unreal!

~MiB

Lol, good old R Truth. I love how every wrestler in the ring just stopped wrestling and watched him with a WTF look on their face. I was really hoping that they'd leave the ladder in the ring and use it for some spots. Wishful (and dangerous thinking on my part). I was disappointed in the Kalisto match though, too many botched moves. I also can't see Del Rio without missing El Patron.

Hey, Lucha Underground start soon!!! Jan27 I think. I heard it will air on the Fight Network here in Canada :) But sadly I don't get the fight network :(

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

To Tony's point about advertisers getting mad that the Flash or something on the CW is getting pushed back for sports...

Don't you think advertisers would rather run during a Bears or Cubs game than the Flash? Maybe? I may be far off, but I doubt the Flash gets as many viewers as most professional sports.

The reason football gets so much airtime and priority is because sports broadcasts are consistently the most watched broadcasts every single year. I mean it's not like they don't still take commercial breaks when they go over time. Those advertisers basically get "free" airtime (primetime exposure at CW Flash advertising prices) at the end of a hugely popular broadcast. I doubt they get too upset.