#1  Edited By MadeinBangladesh
No Caption Provided

WheatStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now I can't not see your stupid GIF while I listen to the podcast.

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Cool

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

All-Star Jimmy Olsen was a total alpha male

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#5  Edited By Teerack

@g_man@inferiorego@undeadpool

Cap lifted the hammer in the climax of Fear Itself. So it was in continuity, and it was awesome!

No Caption Provided

Thanks for answering my question guys. :)

I'm an idiot and I thought the ghost laugh at the end was really funny lol.

mechwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Captain America lifted the hammer in The Mighty Thor #390

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ive said it before I will say it again where in a golden age for comics sit back and enjoy the ride.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

@timelord said:

Ive said it before I will say it again where in a golden age for comics sit back and enjoy the ride.

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

@timelord said:

This. Every once in a while I let the fanboy argument nonsense get to me but at the end of the day, we are lucky to be experiencing this renaissance period for the things we love.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Outside_85

Doc Samson died at the end of the Fall of the Hulks helping Banner getting his radiation back. (Also it was the story that left Doom brain damaged.)

The Chaos War entry was just him coming back from the dead like Abomination did.

Btw, if the volume of movie/tv stuff continues to be this massive, it would be really nice if it had it's own seperate podcast. (At time of writing I am 44 minutes in and it's still about TV/Movies... while it had been said this stuff would have its own later on).

Or just segment the current podcast so you can jump around in it.

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

@outside_85: Well, to be fair, they said the Marvel announcement would have its own podcast later on. Not the rest of the news they discussed. It's kind of a big deal though and I like to hear what they think about all this news and I would imagine a majority of the listeners would like to hear it as well. If they didn't do it this way then they'd just spend the entire question segment talking about it anyway.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#14  Edited By Outside_85

@syncig: Which I would have imagined was a topic they would have save for that podcast. Now there doesn't appear much of a reason to listen to it.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#15  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Mat, you're telling me they break out of prison at some point in a show called Prison Break?

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

DrellAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@syncig said:

@timelord said:

This. Every once in a while I let the fanboy argument nonsense get to me but at the end of the day, we are lucky to be experiencing this renaissance period for the things we love.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LL Cool James could also play Blade (Dr. Strange), Goliath (CA:Civil War), or Sigurd (Thor 3)

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego: So did you like the Super Mario Bros, Resident Evil, Doom, Dragonball Evolution, ect?

You know since you can separate the source from the movies/shows? ;)

I'm not even a huge Batman fan and I dislike Gotham and don't quite get the love for this show.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#21 inferiorego  Staff

@inferiorego: So did you like the Super Mario Bros, Resident Evil, Doom, Dragonball Evolution, ect?

You know since you can separate the source from the movies/shows? ;)

I'm not even a huge Batman fan and I dislike Gotham and don't quite get the love for this show.

Pfft. No one likes Super Mario Bros. The film is insanity. I actually like the RE film series. It's fun. My friends and I all love Doom because of how weird it is and I refuse to watch anything relating to Dragonball.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego: The Super Mario Bros movie was my childhood I love that movie, even though it has little to do with the actual game, but it would have been 10x worse if it was just like the game and all Mario said was Wahoo while squishing goombas.

Ladyonora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm so glad that you guys feel like the comic stories being written now are really good. As a comic fan who started only a few years ago, it has become annoying and overwhelming when acquaintances who have been comic fans seemingly forever scoff at my comic choices and hit me with a tidal wave of "back it MY day" lectures. I have branched out from my original reading list of New 52 titles and I am trying to read the older classic stories (Kingdom Come, Long Halloween, Secret Wars etc) and I have since become a fan that reads stories from a wide variety of time periods and publishers. I think that a lot of the current runs being written are definitely as good as the stories that long time comic fans swear by. I guess I just feel like there are good stories in any give comic era and it's nice that I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
Jasoninthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree enough with Morrison on Batman.

KTHdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KTHdream

How can people still keep saying Hank Pim slapping Janet is an accident? They clearly wrote him Psychologically abusing her throughout the whole issue.

NeoAthanasius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NeoAthanasius

@outside_85: I fully agree! I really love the podcast, but hearing about every casting decision is getting old. If I could at least know where the comic book talk starts it would be really helpful. I'm sure there are lots of people who are interested in the movie/tv talk, but having it all mixed into the show really makes the show drag for someone who comes to this site for comic book news and opinions.

kantrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kantrip

Great Podcast, and good on @inferiorego for asking for an end to the hipster cracks. Sometimes that stuff can grate on your nerves even if it comes from good friends.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#30 inferiorego  Staff

@kantrip said:

Great Podcast, and good on @inferiorego for asking for an end to the hipster cracks. Sometimes that stuff can grate on your nerves even if it comes from good friends.

lol thanks.

kantrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@g_man: Let's stick with D9000 (lol, Spelaylee! That's a new one). :p

And didn't Walking Dead time jump? I haven't watched that far yet but I thought I heard they did. Plus Parks and Rec just time jumped, as has Arrested Development, as has Weeds and Mad Men which weren't particularly long jumps, as has lots of stuff.

And I feel like if they keep the costume off of Bruce and focus on him finding out how to be a hero and training it wouldn't conflict with the movies because it would be so different. They basically did the same thing with Smallville. That's sort of what I was thinking about when I pictured this.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@kantrip: Again, weird since I don't recall using the word "hipster" before. Just keep hearing how people are 'such big fans' and all that.

munkieKONG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By munkieKONG
No Caption Provided

Look at this Alpha Male!

But seriously, this is my favorite live action Jimmy Olsen.

arandomdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi I'm new here, and i want to thank you on making the podcast. I recently started listening and it helps me get through the grave shift. Anyways I am wondering what are your thoughts on the secret wars trailer? I am thinking we may get a total reboot. Since at the end, we see a banner with the title. all-new marvel