00:00:00
Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I haven't even finished last week's yet.

Also since I know a lot of people come through here to listen, I hope nobody minds me posting this I don't have a Twitter, so sharing here is the best I can do. If you take the time to at the very least look at it, that would mean a lot, thank you.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By righteous300

Never seen Edward Scissor Hands but i heard it's pretty good.

Avatar image for barstoolprophet
BarstoolProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Kool aid man breaks through wall) "Oh Yeah!"

"Best podcast yet" lol

You can't really blame Nintendo for the gouge- they're simply sort of upping the ante on what Microsoft has been doing on Xbox for years with dlc content.(Start old person rant) I still play, but it shows my age that I remember when buying a game meant you got the whole thing (end old person rant).

Not overly surprising regarding the robin reveal, and can't blame Tomasi for wanting to break it early given it's his story and the info was getting leaked anyhow. It's unfortunate that the solicits basically broke the news (possibly to drum up excitement/sales?) as I imagine that it could've just been a blacked out cover and a solicit saying "the new robin debuts!". Not sure what I think of the super powered angle, but certainly think it could allow for some great storytelling opportunities-will definately be interested to check it out.

Damn kids with their hula hoops and Walkmans, indeed:Dlol

It's arguable that the robins weren't technically killed under batmans orders, but rather for a lack of following them--Jason was killed disobeying a direct order to wait for batmans return to go after joker, and Damien was under house arrest, if I'm not mistaken. Of course, it's equally arguable from the other side, so what do I know?:p he does have a penchant for allowing children to join his crusade and letting them put themselves in harms way:p

Agreed on TWD.

Every crow movie since the first has been an unequivocal success lol. I loved that movie years ago...less so now, but still think Brandon Lee was the best part of that flick, and yeah, very 90's zeitgeist movie- I think that sums if up perfectly

LOL abject poverty is pretty funnyXD

That mike Tyson cartoon sounds pretty funny. I wasn't planning on watching it, but that clip has me intrigued (and chuckling). I may give it a look.

Thanks for the podcast, guys:) always a nice way to kick off the weekend:)

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#4  Edited By Teerack
Overlander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

Sorry to nit-pick, but it's not chain mail, it's scale Mail. @g_man...Captain America wears scale mail. Like the scales of a dragon...or fish.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

WheatStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, I'm reading Tomb Raider. Lara Croft is my religion, but this book is a challenge to stay invested in the story. I still buy it because reasons, but no, I'm afraid it's not worth your pull list. *cries green she-hulk tears*

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Finally got my internet back and time to listen to the PODCAST!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh: sorry oops :P i think i was just zoning out and put you down because of your name being on my screen on the top posters.

Avatar image for xescapetheliesx
XescapetheliesX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This week on the "super duper marvel is the greatest company in the world and nearly every movie, TV show, and comic they put out is great... And oh yeah DC kinda did some stuff this week too" podcast.. I'm looking at you g-man... Or should I say "M" man...

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

#14  Edited By SynCig

Batman/Superman was originally going to be a Man of Steel sequel but that is no longer the case. When they hired Chris Terrio to re-write the script it became a Justice League prequel essentially and the Man of Steel sequel will be coming between 2016 and 2020. It will follow up on some events in Man of Steel but all things are pointing to it no longer being an actual sequel to that movie.

On the subject of Gotham, I think it's okay. Not bad but not great either. I'm getting kind of annoyed at the constant wink wink moments to the crowd. Edward Nigma is so forced. Penguin is an absolute delight though.

The Flash, Arrow, and the pilot for Constantine are my winners for comic book TV shows so far. Still don't care for Agents of SHIELD or The Walking Dead. I'll check out iZombie when it premieres but I'm not convinced that it's a show for me.

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

I came back to say that I am super pumped about the Static web series. I love the character and I HATE what the New 52 has done to him. I was excited to see that he was being used but then they botched it so hard that he basically disappeared. I still think he should join the Teen Titans.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_man: Iceman turned human recently in Amazing X-Men when him and Firestar went shopping and ran into Spider-Man.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@syncig said:

Batman/Superman was originally going to be a Man of Steel sequel but that is no longer the case. When they hired Chris Terrio to re-write the script it became a Justice League prequel essentially and the Man of Steel sequel will be coming between 2016 and 2020. It will follow up on some events in Man of Steel but all things are pointing to it no longer being an actual sequel to that movie.

Yes I wish people would understand this. Man of Steel has a stand alone sequel planed along with a stand alone Batman movie part of the cinematic universe. It was part of WB movie announcements all though no date yet.

As for the shows Flash managed to get my parents watching who are 50 and 45 they liked the special effects and optimism of the show. Arrow was on next I knew they would not be in to it to much CW drama for there liking.

I agree with Matt? I think it was Walking Dead always starts and ends really strongly with a whole lot of meh in between.

The other show I have been watching is Southpark a return to form this season so far they have ripped on Kickstarter , Lorde and ISIS.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I i'm not happen that Daimon is coming back, I wanted him to be goon forever!

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mutant God

I think She-Hulk is getting Doc Green's cure so it has something to do with Hulk's comic.

Also I say FF is ending becuase Sue, Reed and the FF kids are involved with Avengers and the Illuminati Incursion storyline

cwpolzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By cwpolzel  Moderator

The Image Comics issue #25 event was called "Images of Tomorrow" happened in Brigade Vol. 2, Supreme Vol. 1 and Bloodstrike Vol. 1. Of those titles, Supreme was the only series to make it to issue #25.

Dirk_Dexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward to this weeks episode of The Invincibly Super Massive Comic Book Podcast of Stuff.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Lol, Tony pronouncing Glaswegians was funny. Glass-We-Inians??? Haha! Classic Amarykaines :p JK JK

I kinda think that if Flash and Arrow crossed over to do a Crisis type of story it would be really cool. They'd need to create an original alternate universe to cross-over with though. I agree it wouldn't work to cross them with Gotham or a movie. And since the alternate universe might get destroyed they could throw in pretty much any character, and even have someone join the cast from this other 'verse. Ohhhhhh, I wish they'd do that! 8D

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I haven't even finished last week's yet.

Also since I know a lot of people come through here to listen, I hope nobody minds me posting this I don't have a Twitter, so sharing here is the best I can do. If you take the time to at the very least look at it, that would mean a lot, thank you.

Will check it out.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points