#1 Posted by Obtrusive (1814 posts) - - Show Bio

I have had some interesting dreams, one where I turned back time so I didn't die, in another one I swam with Michael Phelps and he was a jerk, and one where I was batman. What are some of your more interesting memorable dreams?

#2 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

I once dreamed my World of Warcraft main was controlling my real self.

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8115 posts) - - Show Bio

I onced dreamed when I was a kid that a snowman killed my family.... I was a disturbed child.

#4 Posted by rogue_mar1e (20180 posts) - - Show Bio

My most interesting dreams certainly aren't appropriate enough for me to repeat.

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogue_mar1e said:

My most interesting dreams certainly aren't appropriate enough for me to repeat.

LOL DO IT ANYWAY

#6 Posted by VictorGrey (13505 posts) - - Show Bio

The lava monster....

I also have a recurring dream i've been been having for years, i've had it once a year for the past years. After I have it, I forget what it was about.

#7 Posted by rogue_mar1e (20180 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@rogue_mar1e said:

LOL DO IT ANYWAY

No. xP

#8 Posted by SmoothJammin (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

They're always sad. I can't wait to forget them

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#9 Posted by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio

The dreams I have about Dream.

#10 Posted by Obtrusive (1814 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: What is that like inception?

My sister just told me she had a dream about me killing her. I guess I shot her, and she was angry at me when she woke up.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#11 Edited by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by VictorGrey (13505 posts) - - Show Bio

I once had a dream inside a dream. Sometimes when I miss my daily medication I get these Freakish Nightmares that wake you up in the middle of the night.

#13 Posted by SC (17420 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a dream I was Appa and Momo was my partner and significant other. Except we got into a fight, because I wanted to go to a Radiohead concert, but Momo wanted to build a time machine to go back in time and see a Jimmi Hendrix concert. So I said some horrible things to Momo, things that I regret deeply. Then David Bowie appeared and told me that, if I wanted Momo to forgive me, I would have to go on a quest, then David Bowie told me he was my spirit animal, and if I liked his Glass Orb. Except he didn't have a glass orb, he had a potato. Then Momo walked in and David Bowie turned into a conspicuous lamp, but Momo didn't seem to notice. Momo told me that he was leaving to join the French Foreign Legion, and if I had any parting words. So I panicked and said that Momo was the potato. Then Momo turned into a potato and I fell to my knees and screamed and cried. Then I crawled towards the Momo Potato and started to hug and peel it. As I peeled it I kept asking it if it was Momo and if Momo was okay and hiding in the potato. I figured if I kept peeling the Potato Momo would appear. Then for some weird reason I decided to look into a mirror and then I realized I was now David Bowie and I was actually peeling a onion and that is why I was crying. I woke up in tears and then joined CV and quit work as a gigolo. It was destroying my soul.        

#14 Posted by Inverno (13756 posts) - - Show Bio

I once dreamed with my crush and I going to my old school and she got dragged to hell, so I had to fight my all through to bring her back

#15 Posted by slimj87d (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Obtrusive: My friends and I are on a giant flying Asgardian ship from Thor. We are ascending into a giant dark butt hole, swords ready, as it opens up and swallows other ships. I always wake up before we enter into the colon.

#16 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:

@Obtrusive: My friends and I are on a giant flying Asgardian ship from Thor. We are ascending into a giant dark butt hole, swords ready, as it opens up and swallows other ships. I always wake up before we enter into the colon.

WTF? O_o
#17 Posted by VictorGrey (13505 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

@SlimJ87D said:

WTF? O_o

It's exactly what it sounds like, and the underline part suggests it's a recurring dream 0_0

#18 Edited by slimj87d (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne: I've actually had worse, this is the most friendly one I can probably post here.

#19 Posted by slimj87d (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey: It started after watching saving private Ryan, and it comes up every now and then.

#20 Posted by VictorGrey (13505 posts) - - Show Bio

I once dreamt that I went to a celebrity school, where all music artists and actors were enrolled, and the whole dream was a shade of pink.... but what made it interesting is I woke up, slept an hour later and had a continuation of the dream.

#21 Posted by Loki9876 (3366 posts) - - Show Bio

I have bizarre dreams.

#22 Posted by Morpheus_ (30556 posts) - - Show Bio
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
#23 Posted by Vortex13 (12140 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Your awesome.

Thats actually sort of true with me though, because most dreams I'm being brutalized both psychologically and physically by the phantoms in my head. *shrug* Been going on since I was 15 when I first started to loose my grip on reality lol.

#24 Posted by BatWatch (5485 posts) - - Show Bio

Jake wakes up in bed. He has been burnt by an explosive “grenade” which was actually just a powerful firecracker he was playing with at summer camp. At this Summer camp that he was attending, the counselors were asking the campers to do some odd things. After it is clear he is okay, Jake is released from the hospital and returned to camp. It turns out that this camp is doubling as a recruiting ground for some shadow government sort of operation. Something Jake has done has caught the counselors’ attention and made them decide that he would be good recruitment material. (Jake is about fourteen)

From this point on, Jake is subjected to a series of camp “activities” which are actually tests to see how Jake will respond in different situations and test if he is truly material for the shadow government. Somehow, Jake figures out what is really going on at this camp. Probably, he overhears some counselors. This forces the counselors to step things up in his training/recruitment. Jake is given a partial idea of what the shadow government is, but not a very full picture. Later, Jake discovers that this Shadow government is freaking evil. While on a drive with one of the counselors, things come to a head. Jake grabs a weapon that the Shadow Government introduced him to from the car, and threatens the counselor with it. The weapon is a handheld device which slips over the hand (or perhaps it is held on a short baton. I can’t decide) with a large hub on the end good for blunt force trauma and a spinning blade that turns quickly when activated like a weed whacker stemming from the central hub. Jake holds up his gauntlet, activates the blades, and threatens the counselor whom he had always hated since he was very antagonistic to Jake. The counselor calls in the problem on his radio, and then grabs a Gantlet himself ready to kill Jake, a problem child from the beginning in his opinion.

They face off with each other in the middle of the dirt road they stopped on. The counselor is waiting for backup before making a move, and Jake is trying to move the counselor away from the car because he figures the car is his best hope of escape. In the mean time, the two are arguing holding their weapons at the ready. At this point, the good counselor drives up. This counselor is the reason Jake was considering joining the Shadow government. He always treated Jake with respect and had an almost gentle way of caring for Jake and explaining the agenda of the Shadow Government. The nice counselor gets out of the car with a gauntlet, but he doesn’t activate it. In fact, he puts it back on the car behind him. He tries to reason with Jake and get him to see the good in the Shadow government. As the good counselor talks to him, the bad slowly positions himself closer to Jake. Jake, noticing the bad counselor’s movements and realizing that he will never be able to overpower to counselors at the same time charges the bad counselor without warning and manages to get to strikes into his throat. The bad counselor, not expecting an attack, was not ready for the attack.

He threw his gauntlet up in reflex and managed to cut Jake on the chest, but other than causing a deep bleeding wound, he did no permanent damage. Jake turns on the good counselor as the bad crumples to the ground choking on his own blood. The good counselor picks up his gauntlet but does not activate it. They fight, and Jake is knocked unconscious by the blunt end of the gauntlet. The good counselor takes Jake to the pond after hours and throws him in so that it will look like he died playing the pond after hours. Jake dies. Jake awakes in the hospital bed where the story first started. He soon realizes that everything is playing out as it did before. He stays home from camp this time obviously not wanting to repeat the same events, but he does research on some of the happenings that the good counselor had told him about. Business shake ups and such, and he finds out that they are actually happening even though he had no knowledge of them prior to his injury. He realizes that if he doesn’t intervene, then the Shadow government will take control. He goes back to camp. Flash forward ten years later, Jake is an important part of the Shadow government heading up a division in research and development. He finally gets introduced, by the good counselor, to the head honcho of the Shadow government who is notoriously paranoid. Jake is left alone with the head of the company and one bodyguard. Jake kills them both (haven’t decided how. Perhaps some sort of poison absorbed through the skin) In my dream, there was something about the papers given to the shadow president having a funny smell that the president noticed, but I can’t seen any relevance in that.

Jake leaves the conference room and quickly makes his way up to the next level of the skyscraper which is the main office for the Shadow Government. I would like there to be a bomb set on this level, but it’s a big plot hole as to how the bomb was snuck in. Security starts to chase after Jake. Jake rushes his way through the offices and makes it to a room with a window. He rushes towards the window, but before he makes it there, three bullets pierce the window shattering it. Jake leaps out the window and pulls a parachute which was hidden beneath his sports coat. As he floats to the ground, the office floor goes boom. The shooter who broke the window for Jake should probably be someone who died in the past life.

#25 Posted by nickthedevil (14908 posts) - - Show Bio

One of my girlfriends was pissed at me for awhile because i cheated on her in a dream. LOL. As for my own, i have this abstract dream that keeps recurring. I can never remember all of it, but what i do remember is so abstract i can't describe them.

#26 Posted by Sonata (5137 posts) - - Show Bio

A dream of talking jungle cats, Guns, Duct Tape, and mashed potatoes. Don't ask I still dont have a clue about what it means.

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
#27 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (11185 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreams that come true.

#28 Posted by The Poet (8646 posts) - - Show Bio

Once Doc Brown was in my backyard, sifting through some sand...that was interesting...

Great Scott!

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
#29 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (5381 posts) - - Show Bio

I dreamed I was four hundred pounds and entered an eating competition. When they ran out of food I raged and destroyed everyone and everything.

#30 Posted by Acer. (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

Last night I had a dream that I was thechild of a planet but my mother went missing because she was absorbed by the sun who was actually my real mother. The dream ended with me throwing comets at Earth.

#31 Posted by Redletter (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Found god in a dumpster, sobered him up for his big fight in the ring with the Ghost of Andy Warhol

#32 Posted by Obtrusive (1814 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a dream last night that the dog I will be dog sitting in a week was getting into a fight with another dog, and I was having to yell at the dog. Its a nice dog. Then sometime during that there were the ninja turtles, and there was a future leo from the future come back to the past to watch over them, and I got to watch them all. I wasn't really in it.

#33 Posted by Enemybird (4435 posts) - - Show Bio

When i was younger my family and I used to move a lot. I remember one dream i had when my family left me in japan in a airplane by accident. I wanted to follow them so bad... so i pushed a canoe out of a window and it began to fly in the air. I began to paddle after the plane. I gained a good amount of speed then suddently I fell out into the street. I was in my underwear and there we're so many people around i was so embarassed!

#34 Posted by venomyak (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

In one dream I tried to convince my sister that this was just my dream she didn't believe me. So I did a quadruple back flip off a picnic table and convinced her.

#35 Posted by MonsterStomp (33688 posts) - - Show Bio

Me trying to fly. Sometimes I jump off buildings and wake up. Other times I'm running and lift off. *camera pans out* I'm 3 inches from the ground, hovering, and I'm pointing my wrist and head up so I can go up. Never works.

#36 Posted by Inverno (13756 posts) - - Show Bio

I once dreamed my childhood crush and I meet again after several years fall in love, marry, have children, and lead a very rich and happy life. And then I woke up sobbing :'(

#37 Posted by MonsterStomp (33688 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: Far man. I had them dreams before. But I just saw my crush and lose her in a crowd of people.

#38 Posted by Inverno (13756 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp: For real? That is tough, bro.

#39 Posted by MonsterStomp (33688 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: Yeah but I didn't wake up sooking. Na jokes. Just got a sore throat at most.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
#40 Posted by Yung ANcient One (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

Most Recent Weirdest DREAM

OK

at the time I was had 2 separate Jobs, but in my dream for some reason I was at both jobs at the same time working.

One job was a HD Home Depot, and the 2nd job was a factory job I would bag mattresses

Okay now in my dream I'm walking around the store helping out customers, but they're all Robots while every so often I have to go to a certain section to Bag a Mattress

I just keep walking around this Huge Factory helping robots find parts for their Homes windows,doors,etc and running back to a area that has beds waiting to be bagged.

For some reason this Factory has Stairs(in real life neither one had a staircase), and The restroom is apparently on the 3rd floor.

As I get to the 2nd floor i see a bunch of girls giggle, and laugh. I pay little to no attention to them, and continue walking upstairs.

Until I hear a girl cry, so I run towards the circle of girls, and realize its, ahhhh lets call her Tattoo Girl. Anyways she's crying, and I'm concern so I Ask, whats wrong. To my surprise she says, "You didn't notice me. You don't care about me." I try to convince her that I couldn't see her because I wasn't wearing My glasses(i wasn't:in my dream) She tells me I don't have time for her, and I don't care about her.

I just want to tell her sometime, anything, to make her realize how much I do care, and A Giant "Real Steel" looking like RObot creeps up behind me; to utter these words, "Get Back to WOrk"

Hits me behind my head

BOOM

I wake UP

WHat do you think of this Dream?

( + )

#41 Posted by Eternal19 (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

None of my dreams make sense

#42 Posted by grenade728 (755 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a dream I was chased by a giant Spinosaurus, but it had Christian Bale's Batman voice! It was hilarious!