Your dad vs. the dad of the user above you in a street fight.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

Just write down the stats and martial prowess (or lack thereof) of your dad and make an argument on whether he can beat the dad of the user above you. I'll start.

My dad is 55 years old, he's about 5'8 and maybe 165 pounds so he's not a big guy. He rarely goes to the gym and sits in his office for hours every weekday; as far as I know, the only regular exercise he's been doing in the past few years is badminton. He has no fighting skills but I think he'll try to fight dirty if he ever has to.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My dad is 74 and a US Marine and Nam Vet, as well as disabled. He'd lose in his current state.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My dad is a 500 year old werewolf and martial artist but he doesn't come out of his neutronium titanium alloy cage anymore. He'd lose in his current state

justmikexd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My dad is dead he loses

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

Neither wins or loses because there wouldn't be a fight.

Just putting my dad against the next guy's dad (read OP for stats).

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ArranVid

My dad is around 5'2" and 65 years old (but he can move quickly for his age...he moves like a 30 year old) and I think he weighs around 55kg. His own dad was a 5'8" part-time weightlifter (my dad's dad also was a musician and doctor and radio presenter...he did a lot of things lol)...my dad is a doctor...my dad also used to sometimes physically attack my mum and me and he punched me in the head when I was a kid once (his own dad did the same to him, so he copied his dad)...my dad has been bullying and gaslighting my mum since they married in 1991...my dad is surprisingly strong for his height, I guess...his biceps, triceps and deltoids are a little big and he does not workout, but the muscles are not very big (mine are similar to my dad's, and I have won some Tennis competitions in the past and I used to play Tennis since I was a kid so that may have developed my muscles a lot)...my dad has some temper issues, so when he goes into fight mode he gets into a bit of rage but he doesn't lose control of his fighting skills...I think he has natural fighting skill that wasn't taught to him...he has never done any martial arts (well maybe his dad taught him somewhat how to fight, I don't know). I think my dad can lift pretty heavy stuff for a man of his height, but I haven't seen him lift stuff often so I can't gauge how good he really is at lifting stuff. My dad loves to exercise (like jumping jacks and stuff) although he doesn't do it as often anymore because of his age...his own dad exercised a lot. I think my dad will fight dirty if he is forced into fighting dirty.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My dad’s like 5’10-11 and idk about weight.

Anyways, my dad destroys YOUR dad.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My dad is like, 6'0 or 6'1, husky (250 would be my guess), and about 60 years old. Used to do taekwondo with me, earned his 1st degree black belt before quitting about 8 years ago. Still in okay shape for his age, stays fairly active doing DIY home repairs and volunteer labor for his church.

Yeah, sorry buddy, but my money would be on mine.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mine would lose.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

Bump. (stats are above)

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Bump. (stats are above)

Sounds like your dad had to put his foot down and discipline you, hey? Or, maybe he refused to give/lend you some money?

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:
@ghostodoofus2 said:

Bump. (stats are above)

Sounds like your dad had to put his foot down and discipline you, hey? Or, maybe he refused to give/lend you some money?

What made you think that? No, my dad lent me plenty of money throughout my childhood all the way till my early 20s but was largely irresponsible as a parent. He divorced my mother when I was a toddler and we hardly saw each other or spoke again until I was a teenager; since then he had my younger brother with his new wife and I'm more involved in his life too now because I am very present in my brother's life.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By dshipp17
@ghostodoofus2 said:
@dshipp17 said:
@ghostodoofus2 said:

Bump. (stats are above)

What made you think that? No, my dad lent me plenty of money throughout my childhood all the way till my early 20s but was largely irresponsible as a parent. He divorced my mother when I was a toddler and we hardly saw each other or spoke again until I was a teenager; since then he had my younger brother with his new wife and I'm more involved in his life too now because I am very present in my brother's life.

“What made you think that? No, my dad lent me plenty of money throughout my childhood all the way till my early 20s but was largely irresponsible as a parent.”

Based on the way you're describing your father in such an unflattering light, you seem to be winning about something that happened just before you created this thread, not about things that happened years ago. Likely, you'd just had a disagreement with some decision he'd just made, after you asked him for something or about something. How is your father as a father for you now? Sounds like he might be seeking redemption, but you won't provide it to him.

“He divorced my mother when I was a toddler and we hardly saw each other or spoke again until I was a teenager”

Why did that happen? Did you try talking to him about it or have you been just totally relying on what others had to say about this issue? Things like this can be more complicated than it seems. I haven't seen my father since I was five and just say that was a long time ago. Initially, I was relying on what others said about him, as I'd need to recall times since I was younger than five. I do know that there was lots of strife between he and my mother up until I was five. But, since that time, I've come to know my mother by observing her over time in person to where I can actually analyze her now; I don't know anything about my father on this personal level. But I can say that the modern day approach seems to be in rebellion against the Judeo-Christian approach to a family that is in the history of the US, just from observation; so, because of this rebellious nature, it's cool to choose the gansta boy over the nerd boy, when the Christian way was just the opposite; so, when bad outcomes happen, it's like what do you expect? Things are then further complicated when trying to somehow pretend a situation is the same, when we're talking different ethnic groups, as you've now remove Christianity from the equation, in rebellion.

So, what seems to have happened is my mother's bad personality traits clashed with my father's bad personality traits which then created an environment that was not suitable for raising children; this has then become more and more common in the United States; it's fitting in with Biblical prophecy about the decline in morality very well. When I was five, God led me away from my parents to another family environment and for good reason; I'm so grateful and thankful for this intervention by God for me. But, based on what others were saying about my father, I thought that I wanted to get back and meet my mother again, deep down, even though God had placed me into the most ideal circumstances that were probably going to be possible for someone like me; God had placed me in a home where I was at least exposed to the Gospel a lot.

Circumstances were created when I was thirteen where I could get back with my mother, but I wouldn't be able to return or to permanently stay where I was living; I was under the impulse of wanting to know my mother and a brief memory that I had of her, when I'd departed away from her, when I was five. But, within about 6 months, I started to get to observe her, as a person; she also had two daughters with a stepfather; I watched her treat them as more important than me and my sisters, but I was just young and naive, believing that it was a situation created by her circumstances, as the place that I came from taught me to view people in the best light, according the fantasy themes that were being created by tv series from the time, like Highway to Heaven, She-Ra: Princess of Power, Rainbow Brite, and Little Mermaid; this perception kept me captivated until I was over 38. After this point, I was able to add things up and my perspective of people have now completely shifted and changed.

I now understand way better; by thirteen, I can now understand that my mother didn't give a dam about me by then; my sisters even didn't; I was being manipulated by pretty much everyone around me; my question then became: how far did this extend back for my mother? God did have my aunt there for me, when I was younger than five. So, thinking back to my father, it wasn't quite that simple; I can't really say that my father really had any good traits about him, either; it was just a messed up situation all around that was going to just be created by a mix of two despicable people coming together which resulted in children, likely, in rebellion to the Judeo-Christian way of things.

But, all thanks be to God, I was placed in situations where this realization could come to me at a time where I was way better able to absorb this realization than I might have been at say 16; I see it as a demonstration from God that He considers me Christian so He took the steps in the stead of the people who were going to be around me to place me in situations where I would experience love, protection, discipline, compassion being extended to me, etc. All of these things are a demonstration of how close we are to the end times prophesied in the Bible; how close we are to the Days of Noah, if we aren't actually back to it yet. It's like just being God's child but you need to survive around the demon possessed and children of Satan. I have to draw my strength from God and to give people exposure to the Gospel, as God wills; that seems to have always been my purpose, to use my unique talents to accomplish this goal; otherwise, I could have been just dead before I even reached five.

Loading Video...