Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Erik

@ReVamp said:

What makes you think she'll unload the gun on you? And doesn't Kevlar still hurt like a b*tch.

The OP says she will and hurt like a B!tch is still alive, unlike what would happen if I tried to throw the shield.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

I don't need the shield. She'd be rendered paralytic by my dashing good looks.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Erik:

If she runs into the shield at full force, it will do nothing to me. The shield absorbs force pushing against me.

I know that -_-

You can bet your flexing butt that I am going to be hiding behind that shield the entire time she is firing. I want to protect my mortal organs.

Of course. It's vital to protect your vital organs (pun intended)

@ReVamp said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik said:

I win obviously.

Because you're Erik. Doesn't count.

I take the kevlar lining, let her unload her gun at me and when she charges, I let her run into the shield and knock herself out.

Come on, real life people aren't fodder -_-

What makes you think she'll unload the gun on you? And doesn't Kevlar still hurt like a b*tch.

:P

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Erik

@PunkMastaFlex:

Lol

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#55  Edited By ReVamp

@Erik said:

@ReVamp said:

The OP says she will and hurt like a B!tch is still alive, unlike what would happen if I tried to throw the shield.

1. OP says when she empties the clip. She doesn't have to unload it all on you.
  2. The Kevlar is thin, with that sort of damage and pain I doubt an average person could engage in a fight.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

it ends in sex, i find girls with guns extremely sexy

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Erik

@ReVamp said:

1. OP says when she empties the clip. She doesn't have to unload it all on you.
  2. The Kevlar is thin, with that sort of damage and pain I doubt an average person could engage in a fight.
If she empties her clip and does not kill you 1st, She proceeds to rush you, engaging in H2H
  1. This is what happens if she does not kill me with the gun. Since I will be protected by the shield the entire time, she will not kill me.
  2. I do not plan to fight her. I plan to let her empty her gun and let the shield knock her out.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@The Stegman said:
Unless she shoots you in the junk. 
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ReVamp

@Erik said:

1. This is what happens if she does not kill me with the gun. Since I will be protected by the shield the entire time, she will not kill me.
  2. I do not plan to fight her. I plan to let her empty her gun and let the shield knock her out.
  1. Yes, but you don't believe that she'd shoot your leg, or whatever? Or side step?
  2. Fair enough, but can you run in that sort of pain?
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@OmegaDynasty:  

@The Stegman  said: 

Unless she shoots you in the junk. 
....that's just inhumane....
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Erik

@ReVamp said:

@Erik said:

1. Yes, but you don't believe that she'd shoot your leg, or whatever? Or side step?
  1. I am not forced to stay in one place and she is not Bullseye for Christ's sake.
  2. I do not plan to run.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ReVamp

@Erik said:

@ReVamp said:

@Erik said:

1. I am not forced to stay in one place and she is not Bullseye for Christ's sake.
  2. I do not plan to run.
  1. No duh, obviously. Whatcha take me for, a fool? She'd be Lady Bullseye.
  2. How is the shield going to take her down? And whatever your going to do to take her down, can you do it in that sort of pain.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Erik

@ReVamp said:

1. No duh, obviously. Whatcha take me for, a fool? She'd be Lady Bullseye.
  2. How is the shield going to take her down? And whatever your going to do to take her down, can you do it in that sort of pain.

Lol.

The shield will take her down because if she is rushing me, I can shield bash when she reaches me. I do not need legs to shield bash. It helps but I do not need them. And that is assuming she even hits them in the first place. If she is going for kill shots, she is not likely to be shooting my legs. She has no idea that the shield is able to perfectly handle bullets.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ReVamp

@Erik: Fair enough. I still give the majority to her, I'd say that if she has a handgun with 9 shots, she can manage to hit some without running out of ammo, if used with some wisdom. Then you're on the ground and effectively incapacitated.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Erik

@ReVamp said:

@Erik: Fair enough. I still give the majority to her, I'd say that if she has a handgun with 9 shots, she can manage to hit some without running out of ammo, if used with some wisdom. Then you're on the ground and effectively incapacitated.

She will hit something... my shield. And you go through 9 shots very very fast and that is taking your time to line up the target and improve accuracy. I go to the gun range all the time. 9 shots in a heat of the moment type shooting will be gone in seconds.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By nick_hero22

Ricochet the shield off a tree and it will give her brain damage.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Erik

@nick_hero22:

To be honest, I doubt anyone is going to use the shield in that way. Few have the ability to make the shield ricochet for a desired effect and those that try can be hospitalized or even killed.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By nick_hero22

@Erik said:

@nick_hero22:

To be honest, I doubt anyone is going to use the shield in that way. Few have the ability to make the shield ricochet for a desired effect and those that try can be hospitalized or even killed.

I think I could pull it off the only thing I would have to do it get use to the shield a bit, but if that fails I could also take her down in h2h combat.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Erik

@nick_hero22 said:

@Erik said:

@nick_hero22:

I think I could pull it off the only thing I would have to do it get use to the shield a bit, but if that fails I could also take her down in h2h combat.

The problem is that if you try to get used to the shield, you may kill yourself before the battle even starts. And assuming you do not, it is unlikely that you would have the skill to match Rogers, Hawkeye or Bucky. Heck the only reason Bucky can even safely use it is because of his bionic arm.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By nick_hero22

@Erik said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Erik said:

@nick_hero22:

The problem is that if you try to get used to the shield, you may kill yourself before the battle even starts. And assuming you do not, it is unlikely that you would have the skill to match Rogers, Hawkeye or Bucky. Heck the only reason Bucky can even safely use it is because of his bionic arm.

I not going to sit there and let her unload all the bullets on him, while she is shooting I will be trying yo avoid her line of sight while covering my upper body with the shield then once she runs out of bullets I will then throw the shield around and use it a bit in h2h to get a fill for it. It might not be the most accurate shot but I do believe that I will manage to hit her at least once with the shield.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Erik

@nick_hero22:

I am not saying it will not work, just that I find it hard to believe. When they were looking for a new Captain America, SHIELD hospitalized and almost killed a few people who were just trying to throw and catch the shield. A very basic move. Nothing fancy like ricochets. These were highly trained agents. You are just a comic fan. The last thing I would do with that thing if I had it was throw it.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By nick_hero22

@Erik said:

@nick_hero22:

I am not saying it will not work, just that I find it hard to believe. When they were looking for a new Captain America, SHIELD hospitalized and almost killed a few people who were just trying to throw and catch the shield. A very basic move. Nothing fancy like ricochets. These were highly trained agents. You are just a comic fan. The last thing I would do with that thing if I had it was throw it.

Well it wouldn't hurt to try maybe I might get lucky or I might be naturally skilled with the shield. Even if I lose the shield or something I'm confident in my abilities to take down the girl.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More than likely I am trying to rob her. From the women's self-defense classes I've watched, I learned that I won't need a shield because it will ruin my footing when I attack her like a mixture of a circus bear and my Uncle Marty. It's foolproof.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#74  Edited By Joygirl

I win easily. Just because she knows how to use the gun doesn't mean she won't freak out when it comes to actually taking a life. Definitely bull rush with the shield, with me moving towards her she likely won't think to aim for my legs, just squeal and shoot -- she's a normal person with some self-defense training, not a commando. Once the gun's empty I should be able to beat her easily with the shield. I vote Me.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By sandiego008

Here is the problem i see. 6 months of training means she knows 1-5 moves max. 2 days of training w/ a shield means ... i know 1 move max. Her being a capable shot and the shield not being abiliity really being next to nooghting on defense. She shoots me in the foot as I try to do fetal position defense with shield covering all of me and fail ... she hits me numerous times.

Depending on how many luck block I get I can destroy her in hand to hand combat ... or I lose b/c she shoots me to many times ... it isn't all skill but it is overpowering and my grappling skills. Also, I know what one can learn in 6 months of training ... it is a decent amount but not enough to be a game changer unless you are a comic character as (depending on who you are) things you do aren't reaction based ... they are thought processed ... which is much much slower than reaction based.

I still see no reason how I can use the shield to survive through enough bullets though ... even with 2 days of training which unless i learn an ultimate defense mode ... is moot training.

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

Drop my pants and reveal my testicular fortitude :O

Yeah I flashBANG her

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TheBatman586

If I had Cap's shield, this wouldn't be much of a fight. I would simply tank all the bullets with the shield and then smack the girl in the face with it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By jashro44

I charge at her with the shield. I am on adrenaline which makes me fast and strong and she is probably freaking out since she is paranoid enough to assume I'm robbing her. She would probably be shooting straight and wont be thinking so my shield will protect me.

Panell_Family

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Panell_Family

I run like hell.....

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#80  Edited By HellionVulcan

I'd do what cap would do seduce her no wait thats Hercules .

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By madrid_san
@yumyumbubblegum: she might shoot you in each testicle man! lol
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#82  Edited By Stronger

I would kick the sh#t out of her so damn easy.

She has a chance to win me if I didnt have the shield or kevlar.

Thirteen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Thirteen13

I'd use Cap's shield Spartan style and cover as much on me as possible as she fired though more than likely my feet and a little more would be exposed. However, I highly doubt the ficitious chick is a sharpshooter or anywhere close. Eventually advance towards her and simply knock her out with the shield, problem solved. Any guy that loses to some chick deserves to have their man card revoked.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By CapFanboy

@BarelyAverage: Skirt around the rules by having Cap give you his shield.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would raise my hands, back up and convince her that I wasn't trying to rob her. I may be furious at her for raising a gun at me, but I'm not going to risk getting shot by playing around with a shield that I'm not peak human enough to wield as effectively as Captain America does so I'm not going to try to get into a fight against an armed assailant.

I've already taken boxing lessons, so I would use the 2 days to take Krav Maga courses.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#86  Edited By spystreak

after she empties the clip I move the shield away and say hahaha you missed me then I realise I took one in the nuts I say son of a bitch and die of blood loss

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@ScarlettAssassin: i'm comfortable with my armed women seducing skillz
Thirteen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Thirteen13
@ScarlettAssassin: Excuse me, but how is what I said "incredibly ignorant"?
Thirteen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Thirteen13
@ScarlettAssassin: I know what fictitious is, I don't use words I don't know the meaning of thanks. I interpreted the situation provided as it is simply some hysterical chick with a gun firing at me even if she knows how to use it she's clearly not in the right frame of mind to use it properly. I stand by my statement that if a guy in a physical altercation with a woman roughly the same size (without notable fighting skills) loses then immediate revocation of their man card should be issued and they might also want to consider going to the gym and learning some self-defence so they don't get beat down by a chick again.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#90  Edited By Static Shock
@yumyumbubblegum said:

Drop my pants and reveal my testicular fortitude :O

Yeah I flashBANG her

Totally inappropriate. Please refrain from that in the future. 
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

She would beat me, as well as most other people in this thread.

Even Mockingbird, an Olympic-level athlete, once commented, "Woof. This thing is a lot heavier than it looks" while wielding the shield.

I seriously doubt that anyone in this thread, except those who work out a lot, would be able to do anything with the shield except hold it.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By one_upper

@Illuminatus said:

@BarelyAverage said:

@Illuminatus said:

I let her empty her clip onto the shield, then put it on my back and run away. I refuse to hit a woman.

So even if a woman tries to kill you, you wouldn't hit her? I'm pretty sure a girl actually shooting a gun at you for the wrong reason might change your mind.

Not unless I felt severely threatened. Having Cap's current shield and Kevlar lined pants would make me feel more secure, and a 9mm handgun isn't as bad as people like to think.

Tell that to everyone who's ever been killed with one.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@one_upper said:

@Illuminatus said:

@BarelyAverage said:

@Illuminatus said:

I let her empty her clip onto the shield, then put it on my back and run away. I refuse to hit a woman.

So even if a woman tries to kill you, you wouldn't hit her? I'm pretty sure a girl actually shooting a gun at you for the wrong reason might change your mind.

Not unless I felt severely threatened. Having Cap's current shield and Kevlar lined pants would make me feel more secure, and a 9mm handgun isn't as bad as people like to think.

How is it possible to ask someone deceased a question? 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#94  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Illuminatus: Necromancy.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Decoy Elite said:

@Illuminatus: Necromancy.

Or if I was acquainted with John Constantine, Hellboy, Spawn, etc.
one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By one_upper

@Illuminatus said:

@one_upper said:

@Illuminatus said:

@BarelyAverage said:

@Illuminatus said:

You mean you don't commune with the dead?

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@one_upper said:

@Illuminatus said:

@one_upper said:

@Illuminatus said:

@BarelyAverage said:

@Illuminatus said:

You mean you don't commune with the dead?

Not on a regular basis, no. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Erik

@Illuminatus:

Lol.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Enemybird

I'd Probably punch her below the belt XD

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#100  Edited By kiss_lamia

oh just smash her in the head with shield and get it over with loool and if she dies oh well she shouldn't forget her medication or take so many drugs to make her paranoia kick off.