• 72 results
Posted by GrandTOAA (603 posts) 14 days, 15 hours ago

Poll: You and 2 of your siblings vs Brock Lesnar (27 votes)

You all easily win 37%
Atleast one person is left standing 7%
Lesnar clears 63%

In an octagon cage.

H2H

3 vs 1. (If you have multiple siblings then choose which two steps into the cage with you.

Winner is given a million dollars.

Win by KO only.

Can sibling power defeat the Beast?

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
#51 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (4295 posts) - - Show Bio

Brocks freak strength, size and wrestling skill would most likely slaugher everyone on this site.

He would body pretty much anyone.

#52 Posted by SpareHeadOne (5169 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: OK ok technically it's the Super boat sailers (SBS) that are better then the Super army soldiers (SAS)

In all seriousness what makes you think you have the skills required to Roy County let alone Brock lesnar

It's kool and that that you and your siblings are military, I respect that greatly, but you are not anywhere near his level, his Wrestling alone would destroy you, just think that he will be fighting for his life and in all reality he would ragdoll the hell ou of you, beside do you have any real fighting experience against anyone above the average bar brawler?

#55 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian: nah. You saying what you have, I'm done. Have a good one.

#56 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by HeroUp2112 (17556 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112:

How did you fare against SFC Rodriquez in your sparring?

He very casually kicked my ass with a bored expression on his face and then very patiently started teaching me the best stuff I ever learned. It was awesome. (Btw this was five years after the 280 lbs guy...I was in much better shape, about ten pounds heavier myself, and had trained a LOT more and Rod...sometimes we called him Rod off duty...tossed and slapped me around like a little girl).

#58 Edited by HeroUp2112 (17556 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: OK ok technically it's the Super boat sailers (SBS) that are better then the Super army soldiers (SAS)

In all seriousness what makes you think you have the skills required to Roy County let alone Brock lesnar

It's kool and that that you and your siblings are military, I respect that greatly, but you are not anywhere near his level, his Wrestling alone would destroy you, just think that he will be fighting for his life and in all reality he would ragdoll the hell ou of you, beside do you have any real fighting experience against anyone above the average bar brawler?

Um...Cull...is that what you think SBS and SAS stand for?

#59 Posted by Helloman (24888 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no siblings so.....

#60 Edited by Cull_Obsidian (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112: lol ;)

Of course what else could the Initials of the world's most elite forces stand for

#61 Posted by HeroUp2112 (17556 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112: lol ;)

Of course what else could the Initials of the world's most elite forces stand for

lol Good one. You had me going there for a second.

#62 Posted by SpareHeadOne (5169 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Edited by Mike_Fowler (4837 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: just wanna say, wrestling (actual Olympic/freestyle) is a martial art

Either way, Brock is a former UFC champion along with an NCAA D1 Heavyweight Champion, I ain’t doing jack shit to him

#64 Posted by jayc1324 (26055 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is like a street fight and we can fight dirty then we have a decent chance to win, he may struggle handling 3 people going for his knees, groin, and eyes all at once. Even then he still has a good chance since he can oneshot all of us with his massive arms and legs and he has a nice reach advantage. He is also 285 lbs. and extremely strong/sturdy, so we may not even be able to move him or hurt him without getting knocked out first.

#65 Edited by HeroUp2112 (17556 posts) - - Show Bio

@spareheadone said:

@heroup2112:

Would Rod give Lesner a challenge?

A challenge? Yes, but Rod was about 5'10" and weight MAYBE 200 (maybe). In the cage I just don't see any way that's happening. OUT of the cage, Rod would kill him...literally...I have little doubt. He was a Level 4 Hand to Hand Combat instructor and I was told he was proficient in S.C.A.R.S. though he never confirmed nor denied this, he simply behaved like he never heard the question. SFC Rodriguez didn't tell me this, a friend of his did. Rod had the option of being on the US Olympic wrestling team of going Special Forces; he chose to go SF. Wrestling was just a PART of what Rod knew how to do.

#66 Edited by dshipp17 (5245 posts) - - Show Bio

Brock got me by only 20-40 pounds, in all honesty; I only have to get (back) into fighting shape and as long as I have prep time; my siblings are my sisters, but they know how to fight dirty; I have two nephews, though, and one was going to be a footballer who had his aspirations derailed by a criminal background and inspirations, this one is bigger then me, but the one who is slightly smaller than me is fearless and rushes into fights all the time with no thought at all (e.g. remember back to WWE in 2002-2003, when you have the group that consisted of Nathan Jones); you can say that these members of my family are pretty thuggy (e.g. they fight like this all the time); but, I have no reason to fight Brock or anyone who hasn't wronged me before; I liked Goldberg vs Brock in all meetings, but, with prep and God on our side, I'd take a Kurt Angle combined with Flair approach; all things are possible with God for those who believe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c01050c9aaac
#67 Posted by deactivated-5c01050c9aaac (88 posts) - - Show Bio

We get roflstomped

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0937ce9ad57
#68 Posted by deactivated-5c0937ce9ad57 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

For a million dollars? We stomp Lesnar.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b19c56d708
#69 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk. if we play dirty we might win

#70 Edited by Matthew660 (1036 posts) - - Show Bio

Lesnar is basically 2 grown men put together on steroids. He weighs like 280 ibs and is 6’4. He’d one shot most normal people let alone two teenagers and a little girl.

#71 Posted by Supermanthor (5147 posts) - - Show Bio

Brock lesner lol stomps

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#72 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

Lesanr since he is always all juiced up and ready to go.