• 72 results
Posted by GrandTOAA (605 posts) 16 days, 15 hours ago

Poll: You and 2 of your siblings vs Brock Lesnar (27 votes)

You all easily win 37%
Atleast one person is left standing 7%
Lesnar clears 63%

In an octagon cage.

H2H

3 vs 1. (If you have multiple siblings then choose which two steps into the cage with you.

Winner is given a million dollars.

Win by KO only.

Can sibling power defeat the Beast?

#1 Posted by Green_Tea (10194 posts) - - Show Bio

My two sisters won't be of any use, and they're out of shape so Lesnar clears.

#2 Posted by Jon_Don (237 posts) - - Show Bio

My 13 years old brother can’t do anything, and me any my old brother gets destroyed in 20 seconds or so anyway

#3 Posted by comic_book_fan (10534 posts) - - Show Bio

in a ufc fight we lose a tough one

in a regular fight with no rules we stomp.

#4 Posted by cdiddyman911 (5520 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and my 13 year old sister against a trained professional...I dont like our chances.

#5 Posted by Yassassin (7346 posts) - - Show Bio

A dancer an a 13 year old probably wouldn't be much help.

#6 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and my brothers Cain Velasquez and Alastair Overeem stomp.

#7 Edited by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

So me (army), and two former Marines with similar training to what Brock had when he was in....I'd say we take it. Lol.

UFC style, my brothers easily (me, I wouldn't on my own)

Street, he gets murked.

Realistically, we'd go to the bar and raise hell.

#8 Posted by Lan_Fan (11790 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, we'd die.

#9 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: haha he would kill you guys army and marines arnt anything special,

Otherwise the SAS would be the best fighters in human history

Use your head, he one shots you all or dumps you, literally couldn't pug him down

#10 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: lol former champion heavyweight fighter and freak

Athlete vs

3 random solders, former at that lol your deluded

#11 Edited by JohnCena69swag (3596 posts) - - Show Bio

Only need one brother and we take him mid diff. He's only one man. And yeah he's big but not that big that he can just take two full grown men at once.

#12 Edited by Lan_Fan (11790 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: And how big are you guys? Brock is a 130 kg of pure muscle. I'm pretty sure skill doesn't matter much IRL unless they're are relatively the same size. Spoiler alert: The former UFC champion also has martial art background.

#13 Edited by ourmanuel (6209 posts) - - Show Bio

Lesnar one-shots everyone on CV and all their family members, you guys need to use logic sometimes.

#14 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: fyi, brock was in the military. Size doesn't always matter in a fight.

#15 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian: random soldiers, that's hilarious. Spetznas and us sf are some of the best trained, and German border guard cross trains with one of em. Huh. SAS. That's cute. Their good. But not as good as a few.

Pound for pound, and move for move, Israeli sf can take most of em. Funny the facts of life, aren't they?

#16 Edited by KingLouie (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

💪🏼 Light skinned strength. I’ll take care of him myself.

#17 Posted by KingOfWakanda (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

We get owned pretty hard. Now if I can use a couple cousins instead and some melee weapons we'd kick his ass.

#18 Posted by the_stegman (39860 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm an only child... O_o.....

#19 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: brock has an impressive wrestling background more so then his martial arts background.

#20 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

@johncena69swag: lol yes he is actually, he's a freak champion fighter and wrestler, he would destroy you and who ever your imaginary friend is

Lol so many deluded people here

#21 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: haha it doesn't always matter but when your brock freaking lesnar and know how to use your strength and weight to ragdoll a 500 pound man who was resisting then yeah it matters

#22 Posted by SpareHeadOne (5179 posts) - - Show Bio

They should put him up against two light weight UFC fighters.

I think they would beat him.

#23 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: You and your brothers are random mass produced fodder all the gear no idea yanky troops

Lol SAS trained your divy delta force and they are terrible, the SAS are the best sf in the world, quality not quantity matters, theres a reason there's only about 200 of them

Even the regular soilders in the British army are more trained then the equivalent US army soldiers

Yes Israeli sf are brutal

#24 Posted by SpareHeadOne (5179 posts) - - Show Bio

I have beaten guys who were 120 and 130 kg but they were fat and we were doing randori. It at least gives me the understanding of what it is like to fight a heavy opponent. When I took down the 120 kg guy who was probably 100kg muscle he landed on my ribs and cracked one.

The other guy got so angry that I was dominating him that he bit me on my arm and chest and wore himself out in a final flurry that achieved nothing for him. Then when I still had plenty in the tank I got him to tap out with a rotator cuff lock. He was crying because he was not used to losing.

I was 90kg back then, 85kg of muscle.

#25 Posted by HeroUp2112 (17561 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO. I'm 48 years old with a broken back, steel appliances holding a lumbar fusion surgery in place, so I won't be much help even though I have several decades worth of skill and training. I have three brothers. One who is quick but he's scrawny as hell and has bad knees. The one next youngest to him, well...I could have a freshly broken back and still beat him down without half trying. My YOUNGEST brother is pretty stout and fought in bars a lot when he was in college but that was like twelve years ago.

I'm afraid Brock would laugh at our feeble attempts to man handle him. We MIGHT be able to get him off his feet but he'd just laugh at us and horribly abuse us once we were all down there.

#26 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

@spareheadone: you could go up against anyone you like but they are no Brock lesnar, you must understand that

#27 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112: That sounds about right if he went up against most people

#28 Posted by SpareHeadOne (5179 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian:

I can only speak about my own experiences. I was honest about my opponents fatness and that we were only "rolling".

It's simply the closest I have come to fighting a heavy.

I'm sure lesner could do me and my fat bastard training opponents at the same time.

#29 Posted by HeroUp2112 (17561 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887: You and your brothers are random mass produced fodder all the gear no idea yanky troops

Lol SAS trained your divy delta force and they are terrible, the SAS are the best sf in the world, quality not quantity matters, theres a reason there's only about 200 of them

Even the regular soilders in the British army are more trained then the equivalent US army soldiers

Yes Israeli sf are brutal

Gonna have to disagree a little bit...at least from a certain point of view on a few things here. (Not sure what divy means but I assume it's not a compliment lol). Yes, Delta was patterned after the SAS, but both units cross train together regularly and Delta is one of the premier SF/Counter Terrorist units on the planet (British SAS Special Projects Team would be Delta's most direct English counterpart, though Delta does sometimes do a variety of direct action missions like other SAS Squadrons do) SAS naturally are as well.

As for Israeli SF it kind of depends on WHICH SF unit you're talking about, They have something like six to eight of them, each tasked with a different focus and they don't always have the luxury of time and training money like the US, England, Russia, and some of he other do.

Speaking of Russia. The Spetsnaz may actually be among the very best in the world in this type of fight. For some reason I'm unaware of then train in martial arts much more than any other SOF group in the world as part of their Q course that I'm aware of.

#30 Edited by HeroUp2112 (17561 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian said:

@heroup2112: That sounds about right if he went up against most people

Again, my scenario involved EVERYthing going perfectly, God smiling upon us, and the sun shining just right allowing us to be able to take him off his feet at all before he smashes us to death on our feet. :)

#31 Posted by SpareHeadOne (5179 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112:

Can you tell us about the closest you have come to fighting a "Brock Lesner"?

#32 Posted by vance_astro (90090 posts) - - Show Bio

I solo.

#33 Posted by JohnCena69swag (3596 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian: why are you so triggered lol? If this thread upsets you just walk away for a while. You might be a stereotypical 120 comic geek with more acne than muscle, but not everyone else here is like that. Lesnar is overrated and he's carrying way more fat than hs did during his ufc days. Oh yeah you should probably also know something op mentioned: hes literally only one guy. He might be tough but he certainly isn't John freaking Wick.

#34 Edited by Cull_Obsidian (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

@johncena69swag: No he's brock freaking lesnar,lol you saying you only need one person to beat Brock lesnar is freaking hilarious lol

Seriously ridiculous, ans actually he foes not have more fat now.

So tell me chuck norris what experience and skills do you and your boyfriend have that makes you tho nk you could take the former ufc champion and national champion wrestler?

#35 Posted by God_Spawn (42656 posts) - - Show Bio

I solo.

I was thinking more along the lines of....

SLAUGHTERHOUSE!

Good to see you, Vance.

#36 Posted by HeroUp2112 (17561 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112:

Can you tell us about the closest you have come to fighting a "Brock Lesner"?

280 lbs family murderer when I was a prison guard. Best I was able to do was keep him from killing me with his bare hands until other officers arrived (thumb HARD AND SHARP in his eye got him off of me and was able to briefly lever him over onto his stomach with an arm bar for a few seconds until he just basically curled me off of him...then THANK GOD four other officers showed up)

#37 Posted by RabumAlal (4666 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic thread where the average Viner lists his peak human stats and feats. Most of the people here can solo Brock anyway.

#38 Posted by vance_astro (90090 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro said:

I solo.

I was thinking more along the lines of....

SLAUGHTERHOUSE!

Good to see you, Vance.

The battle forums were calling me! Good to see you as well, GS.

#39 Posted by SpareHeadOne (5179 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by SpareHeadOne (5179 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else sparred or wrestled or fought a 280 pounder?

#41 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian: lmao. Mass produced yanky troops. You ever in the armed services?

#42 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@spareheadone: sparred with and won against. I'm only pushing two forty.

#43 Edited by HeroUp2112 (17561 posts) - - Show Bio

@spareheadone said:

@heroup2112:

I thought you'd tell that one ; D

lol Well that's far and away the worst, most evil, scariest individual (in a REAL fight) I ever fought. I SPARRED someone scarier but thankfully we were only sparring. (SFC Rodriquez could have literally killed the asshole murderer with his bare hands, not close to kidding). Also bear in mind this was over twenty years ago that this happened bro.

#44 Posted by SpareHeadOne (5179 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy887:

I weigh the same as you now but 44 pounds of it is blubber.

What style of sparring did you fight this big bugger with? What was the "win condition"?

#45 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13067 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't look too good for me and my siblings.

#46 Posted by SpareHeadOne (5179 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112:

How did you fare against SFC Rodriquez in your sparring?

#47 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@spareheadone: depended on what we felt like. Sub/tapout; tko....

#48 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@spareheadone: me uac/couple styles(nj/tkd/ak), him street plus a few diff styles....

#49 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian: you know what, honestly, don't care if you do have some military experience.

the sas cross trains with some of us sf.

But the SAS being the best that Britain has to offer, much less the best in the world. That is cute.

That's all I'm gonna say on it. You have fun thinking what you want.

Besides, one of my brothers is still current active duty, and the other just got out a bit ago. Me, I've been the longest out at just two years. So like I said, we got this.

Enjoy.