Wouldn't it be cool if C.V. got published.

Posted by _Sojourn_ (19715 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be sooo awsome if CV got published as a comic with all the major Storylines and Teams and stuff, just a thought

#1 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio
Slight said:
"It would be sooo awsome if CV got published as a comic with all the major Storylines and Teams and stuff, just a thought"
I'd get my own book.....which would quickly get canceled.
#2 Posted by inferiorego (25737 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"Slight said:
"It would be sooo awsome if CV got published as a comic with all the major Storylines and Teams and stuff, just a thought"
I'd get my own book.....which would quickly get canceled."
I would have 2 on-going books that tend to be mediocre, and then weekly one-shots that have nothing to do with the main storyline and don't add anything to my character development nor personal history. I'd also be involved in many team books, even though I consider myself a loaner.
Staff
#3 Posted by Chickenman (256 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be too cool to read. There would be only one copy, and it would be owned by an insanely wealthy eccentric European syphilitic recluse, who would lock it away in the bowels of his castle, only taking it out occasionally to show off to heads of state, or his more vivid hallucinations. Or, it would be captured by some tribe in the Amazon basin who has had no contact with the outside world, and worshiped like a god by the peyote-smoking syphilitic masses, who would present it with the heads of their enemies as tribute.

Either way, there'd be hallucinating. And possibly syphilis.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223108 posts) - - Show Bio
Yeah it would be cool...
#5 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

It would only be cool if there was a Nighthunter ongoing ;P

#6 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

nice idea!

#7 Posted by cly (15017 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be intense!