Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jax

Southwest Asia Budai.

There it is Free College, Free Healthcare, and no Taxes if you live there. The cheapest hotel room is $2,000. The cheapest house is $1,000,000 and you can sell it for $5,000,000. Everything here is great except the construction workers are takin advantage of. And it is not a democracy.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jax

Also it was completely desert and now it looks like new york in only 5 years. When they finish building an apartment building it will be the tallest building in the world.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Apparition

not a democracy??? i dont know then...

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By crazy spidey

why the fuck woudl I want to live in an asian, non democratic country. The crime rate is high, the freedom of press is to a minimum, i would have to learn a fifth language, cluture shock, and I got a better health care system in canada, plus I doudt their university is famous for its pretige. Ya thanks but no thanks

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jax

Apparition says:

"not a democracy??? i dont know then..."

Why not? It's a pretty good deal.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

Jax says:

"Apparition says:
Why not? It's a pretty good deal."

democracy first

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

Dreadnaught says:

"I would want to live in all of new york and everything in it would belong to me so I can choose where I wanna sleep in every night. "

that would be depressingly lonely

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

I would want to live on mars, away from all you people. ;)
Post Edited:2007-10-27 14:09:46

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jax

crazy spidey says:

"why the fuck woudl I want to live in an asian, non democratic country. The crime rate is high, the freedom of press is to a minimum, i would have to learn a fifth language, cluture shock, and I got a better health care system in canada, plus I doudt their university is famous for its pretige. Ya thanks but no thanks"

True.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By crazy spidey

If I could benefit from a dictatorship, communist governemetn etc.. then I would be right there, however before I can hire guards and mercenaries I need to build my fortune so for the moment no

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

I would want to live in all of new york and everything in it would belong to me so I can choose where I wanna sleep in every night.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jax

Apparition says:

"Jax says:
"Apparition says:
Why not? It's a pretty good deal."
democracy first"

With a democracy you can choose who to be in charge and a whole lot of other stuff.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul

Apparition says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"I would want to live in all of new york and everything in it would belong to me so I can choose where I wanna sleep in every night. "

that would be depressingly lonely"

I would rule the world with an iron fist before I picked my dream house. SO I CAN FORCE PEOPLE TO BE WITH ME!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jax

Dreadnaught says:

"Apparition says:
"Dreadnaught says:
I would rule the world with an iron fist before I picked my dream house. SO I CAN FORCE PEOPLE TO BE WITH ME!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

Read a Playboy magazine it will help with your urge.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crazy spidey

Dreadnaught says:

"Jax says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Apparition says:
"Dreadnaught says:
I would rule the world with an iron fist before I picked my dream house. SO I CAN FORCE PEOPLE TO BE WITH ME!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"
Read a Playboy magazine it will help with your urge."
I'm a girl. That would be lebesian. "

they have playgirl too

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

Jax says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Apparition says:
"Dreadnaught says:

I'm a girl. That would be lebesian.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jax

Dreadnaught says:

"Jax says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Apparition says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Call Hefner and let your parts run wild.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"Jax says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Apparition says:
"Dreadnaught says:

oh god. aren't you that Megaguirus?

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Why the hell would I want to live anywhere else, but where I live? the greatest country on Earth...the USof A????

Asia????

THAT'S A GIANT...HELL NO!!!!!

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Who cares if it's not a democracy or not? Since when have the politicians in democracy actually cared about the people? It seems as if such line between democracy and a dictatorship is very fine.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Ms. Invisible says:

"Who cares if it's not a democracy or not? Since when have the politicians in democracy actually cared about the people? It seems as if such line between democracy and a dictatorship is very fine."

I have to agree with that statement

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jax

Ms. Invisible says:

"Who cares if it's not a democracy or not? Since when have the politicians in democracy actually cared about the people? It seems as if such line between democracy and a dictatorship is very fine."

With a Lawyer and some money you can practically do anything.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By crazy spidey

Jax says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
With a Lawyer and some money you can practically do anything."

not as much as u would think, do not be lead away the thin line between democracy and dictatorship is much thicker then u would think. The only real similarity is that most dictatorships use the free market system (capitalism) which swrews many ppl over. Though US and Canada is mixed (Canada more so)

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jax

crazy spidey says:

"Jax says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
not as much as u would think, do not be lead away the thin line between democracy and dictatorship is much thicker then u would think. The only real similarity is that most dictatorships use the free market system (capitalism) which swrews many ppl over. Though US and Canada is mixed (Canada more so)"

Meh, I guess.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Ms. Invisible

crazy spidey says:

"Jax says:
"Ms. Invisible says:

not as much as u would think, do not be lead away the thin line between democracy and dictatorship is much thicker then u would think. The only real similarity is that most dictatorships use the free market system (capitalism) which swrews many ppl over. Though US and Canada is mixed (Canada more so)"

Of course, the line should be very thick. But at the moment, I'm not much of a believer.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Forever

Ms. Invisible says:

"Of course, the line *should* be very thick. But at the moment, I'm not much of a believer."

Even Ms. I has become jaded? What's the world coming to?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By crazy spidey

Ms. Invisible says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Jax says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
Of course, the line *should* be very thick. But at the moment, I'm not much of a believer."

No i really gotta disagree. it is a democracy but there are many types and ways to have a democracy, so as long as it fits into the definition its a democracy though it does not satisfy everyone

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jax

Ms. Invisible says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Jax says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
Of course, the line *should* be very thick. But at the moment, I'm not much of a believer. D*MN YOU BUSH!"

I second that motion.