Would you rather your wife leaves you instantly for another man or cheat on you behind your back?

• 53 results
KingofBBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Would you rather your wife leaves you instantly for another man or cheat on you behind your back? (81 votes)

Leaves me instantly for another man 83%
Cheat on me behind my back 17%

Real Life Marriage:

Kreesha Turner got married to Quinton Ward in 2010. Quinton is a professional DJ and was Kreesha's manager prior to them getting married. The couple lived in L.A and had a house and a dog. Her husband is described as a genuine nice guy who was devoted, supportive and loved her. He was the main breadwinner of the two and she use to have expensive taste which he tried his best to provide for her. However, she always wanted more than what he could afford sometimes even though he was very well off financially.

In 2014, Kreesha was at a club in L.A, where she met Nick Cannon. Nick was DJ'ing at the club and called her up up on stage with him. Some time after meeting Nick, she just ups and leaves her husband without saying a word; she just woke up one night, had sex with her husband and left the house and never came back. Nick is now her manager and the two have been seen flying together to Jamaica,New York, England and many other places.

No Caption Provided

After leaving her husband, he was devastated and cried for months over the break up. The couple are still officially married but are separated. Since, breaking up with Kreesha, her husband has found a new lady in his life and now has a child with her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So let say you were this woman's husband and this happen to you. Would you have rather your wife had an affair behind your back with Nick while still being married to you

No Caption Provided

or would you rather she just left you instantly for another man and never explain herself?

No Caption Provided

• 
Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By dernman

As long as he got to keep the dog he's good.

---------------------------

Seriously though. He should file for abandonment so he can get a divorce in his favor.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By dshipp17

Well, the situation here meets the standards for a divorce, according to Christianity; if there's no possibility for reconciliation, he should just go ahead and get a divorce, release the baggage, and move forward with his life. But, to this question, if her character is that she's going to cheat, regardless, when it got to the point that action was required, I'd get a divorce; women usually cheat behind your back, but men somehow have the rap as the only ones who cheat.

Depending on the circumstances, I suppose that I'd rather she cheated behind my back, came to the error of her ways, and than told me what she had been doing (e.g. but, likely, I would have already known anyway), with an apology and a promise that she would never do it again, than for her to leave me so that she could live a life of adultery and fornication; that's the type of selfless love that I would have, because I'd want to see her soul saved and see her Heaven bound once again.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't want to stay with that kind of woman. So the sooner she leaves me the better.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17:

There is a book series called "Boundaries" that you ought to read. It will save you from becoming a martyr when God hasn't called you to become a martyr.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaves me instantly for another man.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't get married in the first place.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock  Online

I wouldn’t want either of those things to happen to me.

I’ve been following Kreesha for quite some time on IG, and I knew she was married, but I didn’t even know that she left him like that. But it seems like she wasn’t happy with the marriage or didn’t actually want to be married. Either that, or maybe something happened between them. Who knows? She likely had dreams and aspirations, and probably felt that being married was holding her back. Whether or not she’s getting it on with Nick is something else, but it obvious that he propelled her career to another level, which is something that her husband wasn’t doing for her. There may not have been a benefit to marrying Quinton, who is an unknown dude. She wanted to more out of life, and because Quinton couldn’t help with that, she bounced. She likely did him a favor, although it sucks. Just my theory on the matter.

Let’s be real here. There is more to marriage than love (it’s more financial than anything), and it takes way more than love to keep it together. I know a lot of people don’t want to hear that shit. But it’s the truth. There has to be a mutual benefit for both parties involved. There are men who do the same thing, too. They’ll be with the same woman for years until their careers are propelled to new heights. Unless their wife or partner are on the same wave, they take off and look for someone who is. There has to be growth for both people in any relationship. Otherwise, one can’t expect things not to fall apart, if they other person chooses to remain stagnant.

On the flip side, I do believe that people should do and accomplish any and everything they want in life before deciding to settle down with someone else. Even after that, there should still be growth all across the board. Work must be done. Period. You don’t just get married and chill. That’s lame.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4e40f44920a
deactivated-5d4e40f44920a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn’t want neither to happen to me, and what she did was completely irresponsible and wrong as an adult, let alone a woman. But if I had to choose, I would rather her leave me for another man than cheat behind my back. My reasoning is, because at least then she would be more honest and expressive that she doesn’t love me rather than her sleeping with somebody else behind my only to come home and lie and says she loves me (I never got how people could do that). Plus, she would be doing me a favor and saving me a lot of trouble by showing who doesn’t belong in my life.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ArranVid

I would rather have her cheat on me behind my back then have her instantly leave me for another guy. This is because if she cheats on me behind my back, she is still with me and we are still a couple but she is a cheater and it's still possible for us to try and work the relationship out together and make it better if I've caught her cheating. If she instantly leaves for another guy then there's less chance of us making the relationship work out.

Besides I don't mind being a doormat...letting her cheat on me all the time...as long as she still comes back to me and doesn't get STDs from the guys she is cheating with. But if she leaves instantly for another guy then there's a greater likelihood that she will never get back to me so that's a worse scenario.

Kittie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have had both happen to me, and I'd rather they leave. If they're seeing someone else then something fundamental in our relationship is broken, best we end it. Plus if they can show such a lack of respect that they could cheat, good riddance I don't want them. Go to your hoe, we're done.

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LowMageKage

No thanks, I'd rather be alone.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't waste my time.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid said:

I would rather have her cheat on me behind my back then have her instantly leave me for another guy. This is because if she cheats on me behind my back, she is still with me and we are still a couple but she is a cheater and it's still possible for us to try and work the relationship out together and make it better if I've caught her cheating. If she instantly leaves for another guy then there's less chance of us making the relationship work out.

Besides I don't mind being a doormat...letting her cheat on me all the time...as long as she still comes back to me and doesn't get STDs from the guys she is cheating with. But if she leaves instantly for another guy then there's a greater likelihood that she will never get back to me so that's a worse scenario.

You really are something.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid said:

Oh, I know :-)

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That bitch ain't leaving shit! I'm out!

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would be the dude that the other dude's wife is cheating with.

Ya'll be raising my kids.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am never getting married but I'd rather she cheat behind my back so I can leave her and humiliate her muahahaha.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have the self-respect to tell them and leave.

WakeUpSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WakeUpSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: But , she could have informed him of her leave and asked for a divorce . What she did was unethical and completely broke the man who loved her .

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pretty obvious choice. Being cheated on without your knowledge just makes you look dumb and is basically a false reality. I’d rather be on the same page and know for sure.

Avatar image for windshieldwiper
Windshieldwiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996 said:

Pretty obvious choice. Being cheated on without your knowledge just makes you look dumb and is basically a false reality. I’d rather be on the same page and know for sure.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would rather have her leave me for another man than cheat behind my back, I'll explain why later.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@arranvid said:

He seems to be into it, tbh

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: The guy sounds desperate as hell like he just wants someone to be with him, evening they're cheating, so he won't be lonely.

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If u are a DJ & get married in LA to a hot chick, then u are a cuck. Ofc wifey cheats on u. She'll probably blame u for it, she'll say u are too demanding & restrictive for her needs.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather get a divorce and relieve myself of that skank.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wut

@dernman: That's the dj life man. Become a dj, move to LA, marry a hot woman, become a cuck. It's a natural law. Shit be like gravity what comes up most come dj, know what I am saying?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@wakeupsid: it happens often... shoulda coulda woulda lol

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MoneyyJunee

This is why I’m single

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Buckwheat

@kingofbbc: Good riddance to bad garbage. All three of them are rubbish and it's out of place for you to extrapolate such a situation on to me.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka: "I would be the dude that the other dude's wife is cheating with."

I thought you were a girl.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think you're a girl.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka said:
@buckwheat said:

I still think you're a girl.

How dare you assume my gender?

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd much rather be left than lied to.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would rather have her leave me for another man than cheat behind my back, I'll explain why later.

So? We are all waiting for the rest of your story.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat: It isn't really a story, I would rather have someone tell me to my face rather than keep it hidden, because you can get a sense that they may have felt guilty or might have felt remorse.

I think people have summed it up on the internet, "she was sorry for being caught not for cheating but for being caught."

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do even get that thicc???

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

So get cucked once or get cucked continuously?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Imagine being married in 2020 LOL

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d rather her leave me, because it for one it wouldn’t be a waste of my time and two the sooner I know she wants to leave for another man the sooner I know she wasn’t my wife in the first place.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By noobsnowman

If you'd rather your wife cheat on you, then you're a spineless dude.

Cheating from a woman is literally the worst form of betrayal, its basically treason in a relationship. Historically men were legally allowed to kill women for this as a crime of passion defense, and there's a reason for that.

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zafros13

I guess I’ll go with the cheating. Uncertainty is very bad.

Though I may be biased from personal experiences. I’m only able to draw from my personal memories of how I’ve felt about things.

What I mean: In the past I “lost” my only friend and they didn’t really tell me so I didn’t know if I had any friends or whether or not it was permanent, and I never really understand why.

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk.

NOHOOUR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

both scenarios are more or the less the same. even if she's "leaving" she was basically cheating via monkey branching but without the physical intimacy of the affair partner. either way liars, cheaters, traitors, backstabbers deserve all the karma that comes their way

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd just want to break up with the person ASAP