Avatar image for supertide
#201 Posted by SuperTide (15900 posts) - - Show Bio

red hulk

Would you rather wrestle Goldberg or Mr.Perfect?

Avatar image for umbrafeline
#202 Posted by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide said:

red hulk

Would you rather wrestle Goldberg or Mr.Perfect?

da man, goldberg

would you rather work for vince mcmahon in the wwf or double-j jeff jarrett in tna?

Avatar image for inverno
#203 Posted by Inverno (13756 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline said:

da man, goldberg

would you rather work for vince mcmahon in the wwf or double-j jeff jarrett in tna?

Vince MacMahon. I would never set foot in TNA.

Would you rather read Lord of the Rings or Sword of Truth?

Avatar image for umbrafeline
#204 Posted by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@umbrafeline said:

da man, goldberg

would you rather work for vince mcmahon in the wwf or double-j jeff jarrett in tna?

Vince MacMahon. I would never set foot in TNA.

Would you rather read Lord of the Rings or Sword of Truth?

rings, never heard of sword

would you rather get your freak on in a cemetary or a church?

Avatar image for inverno
#205 Posted by Inverno (13756 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@umbrafeline said:

da man, goldberg

would you rather work for vince mcmahon in the wwf or double-j jeff jarrett in tna?

Vince MacMahon. I would never set foot in TNA.

Would you rather read Lord of the Rings or Sword of Truth?

rings, never heard of sword

would you rather get your freak on in a cemetary or a church?

Cemetary :-P

Would you rather die alone or surrounded with your loved ones?

Avatar image for umbrafeline
#206 Posted by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@umbrafeline said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@umbrafeline said:

da man, goldberg

would you rather work for vince mcmahon in the wwf or double-j jeff jarrett in tna?

Vince MacMahon. I would never set foot in TNA.

Would you rather read Lord of the Rings or Sword of Truth?

rings, never heard of sword

would you rather get your freak on in a cemetary or a church?

Cemetary :-P

Would you rather die alone or surrounded with your loved ones?

kinky lol :-P

with loved ones, if im going, theyre coming with lol

would you rather attend the i heart radio concert or ozzfest?

Avatar image for inverno
#207 Posted by Inverno (13756 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@umbrafeline said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@umbrafeline said:

da man, goldberg

would you rather work for vince mcmahon in the wwf or double-j jeff jarrett in tna?

Vince MacMahon. I would never set foot in TNA.

Would you rather read Lord of the Rings or Sword of Truth?

rings, never heard of sword

would you rather get your freak on in a cemetary or a church?

Cemetary :-P

Would you rather die alone or surrounded with your loved ones?

kinky lol :-P

with loved ones, if im going, theyre coming with lol

would you rather attend the i heart radio concert or ozzfest?

Ozzfest, of course

Would you rather watch taste-like-diabetes show (like My Little Pony) or some hardcore exploitation movie (like A Serbian Film)?

Avatar image for umbrafeline
#208 Posted by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@umbrafeline said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@umbrafeline said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@umbrafeline said:

da man, goldberg

would you rather work for vince mcmahon in the wwf or double-j jeff jarrett in tna?

Vince MacMahon. I would never set foot in TNA.

Would you rather read Lord of the Rings or Sword of Truth?

rings, never heard of sword

would you rather get your freak on in a cemetary or a church?

Cemetary :-P

Would you rather die alone or surrounded with your loved ones?

kinky lol :-P

with loved ones, if im going, theyre coming with lol

would you rather attend the i heart radio concert or ozzfest?

Ozzfest, of course

Would you rather watch taste-like-diabetes show (like My Little Pony) or some hardcore exploitation movie (like A Serbian Film)?

if my niece is with me, we watch MLP, if alone a serb film

would you rather have FREE COMICBOOK DAY or a BOGO [buy one, get one] sale?

Avatar image for majestic99
#209 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline:

Ummmm.....FREE COMICBOOOK DAY IN A CURBSTOMP!!!

Would you rather be Thor or Black Adam?

m99

Avatar image for umbrafeline
#210 Posted by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@umbrafeline:

Ummmm.....FREE COMICBOOOK DAY IN A CURBSTOMP!!!

Would you rather be Thor or Black Adam?

m99

adam. its all about the ears baby lol

would you rather watch a bay film or a m night shamalamadingdong film?

Avatar image for gothamred
#211 Posted by GothamRed (2618 posts) - - Show Bio

Shamylan, he's made good film before so maybe I'll get lucky

Would you rather fight a grizzly bear or insult the hulk?

Avatar image for sherlock
#212 Posted by Sherlock (7491 posts) - - Show Bio

Need details but for now im saying insult Hulk.

Would you rather be dropped in the middle of a Friday the 13th movie or Nightmare on Elm Street

ON a different note@umbrafeline: I thought i was the only one who called him that LMFAO

Avatar image for theoriginalsurfer
#213 Posted by TheOriginalSurfer (112 posts) - - Show Bio

friday the 13th

eat a sh*t sandwich for breakfast affter brushing teeth or eat a sh*t pie for dinner before brushing teeth

Avatar image for umbrafeline
#214 Posted by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: only because i dont know how to spell his actual name :-P

Avatar image for thecannon
#215 Posted by TheCannon (20263 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOriginalSurfer said:

eat a sh*t sandwich for breakfast affter brushing teeth or eat a sh*t pie for dinner before brushing teeth

pie

would you rather date a blind person or a deaf person?

Avatar image for majestic99
#216 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon:

Deaf.

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

m99

Avatar image for thecannon
#217 Edited by TheCannon (20263 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheCannon:

Deaf.

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

m99

Blind.

Would you rather be Thor, but not be allowed to fight, or Batman, but your parents were never killed?

Avatar image for sensitivepsych0
#218 Posted by SensitivePsych0 (505 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Batman

Would you rather date a blonde or brunette?

Avatar image for thecannon
#219 Posted by TheCannon (20263 posts) - - Show Bio

@SensitivePsych0 said:

@TheCannon: Batman

Would you rather date a blonde or brunette?

Brunette.

Would you rather be part of the Justice League or the Avengers.

Avatar image for difficlus
#220 Posted by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio

JL

X Men or Avengers

Avatar image for majestic99
#221 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon:

Avengers, because of Thor. STOMP.

Would you rather be Iron Man without crime fighting or Batman without his wealth?

m99

Avatar image for thecannon
#222 Posted by TheCannon (20263 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheCannon:

Avengers, because of Thor. STOMP.

Would you rather be Iron Man without crime fighting or Batman without his wealth?

m99

Iron Man.

Would you rather be Mr Freeze, or Bucky?

Avatar image for majestic99
#223 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for blackadamftw
#224 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

Mole Man

Would you rather be Mr. Majestic or Thor?

Avatar image for thecannon
#225 Posted by TheCannon (20263 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Mole Man

Would you rather be Mr. Majestic or Thor?

Thor. No question.

Would you rather have some vibranium, or a miniaturized arc reactor?

Avatar image for blackadamftw
#226 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Mole Man

Would you rather be Mr. Majestic or Thor?

Thor. No question.

Would you rather have some vibranium, or a miniaturized arc reactor?

Vibranium

Would you rather be Wonder Woman or Supergirl.

Avatar image for umbrafeline
#227 Posted by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@TheCannon said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Mole Man

Would you rather be Mr. Majestic or Thor?

Thor. No question.

Would you rather have some vibranium, or a miniaturized arc reactor?

Vibranium

Would you rather be Wonder Woman or Supergirl.

wonder woman

would you rather be wondergirl [cassie] or wonder girl [troi]

Avatar image for static_shock
#228 Posted by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna Troy. Cassie is too young for me.

Would you rather get in the ring with Mike Tyson in his prime and fight him or get jumped in an alley way by six unskilled grown men?

Avatar image for krilling
#229 Posted by krilling (2497 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd jump in an alley way and bring it with the six normalos on.

Would you rather be taken in the camel clutch by Iron Sheik or get RKOed by Orton?

Avatar image for umbrafeline
#230 Posted by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

clutched

would you rather become a member of the polar bear club or walk on jagged rocks?

Avatar image for majestic99
#231 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline:

Polar Bear Club.

(nobody ask me would I rather be Thor or Mr. Majestic)

Would you rather be Thor or Mr. Majestic?

m99

Avatar image for ___n___
#232 Posted by ___N___ (6 posts) - - Show Bio

…above post

Avatar image for umbrafeline
#233 Edited by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@umbrafeline:

Polar Bear Club.

(nobody ask me would I rather be Thor or Mr. Majestic)

Would you rather be Thor or Mr. Majestic?

m99

oh you big baby, would you rather be thor or mr m?

but i rather be mr m

Avatar image for majestic99
#234 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline:

NOOOOOO!!!! I choose....BOTH! I'll be Thorjestic, a combination of both! Would you rather be Thor or Wally West?
m99

Avatar image for umbrafeline
#235 Posted by umbrafeline (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: if you can be both, then i can be both, ill be the fastest norse god ever. i am... wall-or or thorest. neener

who would you rather be... one of the fenris twins or the beaubier twins

Avatar image for majestic99
#236 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline:

Fenris.

Would you rather be Wally West or Superman?

m99

Avatar image for majestic99
#237 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for blackadamftw
#238 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@umbrafeline:

Fenris.

Would you rather be Wally West or Superman?

m99

Superman

Would you rather be Jakeem Thunder or Citizen Steel?

Needed to get a JSA question in there.

Avatar image for tdk_1997
#239 Posted by TDK_1997 (18541 posts) - - Show Bio

I like both of them but maybe Citizen Steel.

Would you rather be Wildcat or Green Arrow?

Avatar image for blackadamftw
#240 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

I like both of them but maybe Citizen Steel.

Would you rather be Wildcat or Green Arrow?

I'd rather be Wildcat II, but if we're comparing Green Arrow and Wildcat I, I'd rather be Green Arrow.

Hourman or Doctor Mid-Nite?

Avatar image for tdk_1997
#241 Posted by TDK_1997 (18541 posts) - - Show Bio

Hourman.

Would you rather be Alan Scott or Jay Garrick?

Avatar image for blackadamftw
#242 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

Hourman.

Would you rather be Alan Scott or Jay Garrick?

Alan Scott power wise.

Captain Marvel or Kingdom Come Superman?

Avatar image for majestic99
#243 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Alan Scott power wise.

Captain Marvel or Kingdom Come Superman?

Captain Marvel(if you mean dc version)

Thor or Wonder Woman?

Avatar image for blackadamftw
#244 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Alan Scott power wise.

Captain Marvel or Kingdom Come Superman?

Captain Marvel(if you mean dc version)

Thor or Wonder Woman?

I do mean the DC version.

I'd rather be Thor, but I prefer WW.

Avatar image for majestic99
#245 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW:

I mean just powers wise.

Thor or Quicksilver?(marvel comics versions)

m99

Avatar image for blackadamftw
#246 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@blackadamFTW:

I mean just powers wise.

Thor or Quicksilver?(marvel comics versions)

m99

Thor.

Firestorm or Human Torch?

Avatar image for rumble_man
#247 Posted by Rumble Man (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestorm

Method of suicide

would you rather

  1. Swallow a can of pesticide, or
  2. Stick a fork in an electric socket
Avatar image for raineffect
#248 Posted by RainEffect (3376 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

Firestorm

Method of suicide

would you rather

  1. Swallow a can of pesticide, or
  2. Stick a fork in an electric socket

2nd option. I've been electrocuted before - wasn't that bad.

Would your rather:

  1. Lose your hearing
  2. Lose your eyesight
Avatar image for rumble_man
#249 Posted by Rumble Man (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect:

Hearing

then again i don't mind both as long as I retain my tastebuds

Torture

would you rather get

  1. heated needles inserted under fingernails, or
  2. teeth pulled out by pliers
Avatar image for majestic99
#250 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

Torture

would you rather get

  1. heated needles inserted under fingernails, or
  2. teeth pulled out by pliers

2. Teeth. I've pulled out my own teeth, isn't as bad as basically putting your hand in an open fire.

Would you rather be being ripped apart slowly or disembowled slowly?

m99