Would you more harsh training your talented kid or average kid?

hkesupermantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By hkesupermantis

Poll Would you more harsh training your talented kid or average kid? (5 votes)

Talent kid. 20%
Average kid. 0%
I treat them fairly. 40%
I would not harsh on any of my kids, they choose their path by their own freely. 40%
 • 
AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AbstractRaze

How exactly? Well, I was introduced in a shooting club here in Germany by my father since I was 14, until not reaching the 18 years old, children are only allowed to shoot with 22 LR caliber (small caliber) of course under the supervision by an adult.

My father taught and trained me to swim, as well conventional self-defense and then he encouraged me to do my military service after ending the highschool, which takes around 3 months, I did 4.

Both with no exception, talented or not, values of mental and physical fortitude has to be passed to the next generations.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, guy, man... your grammatical errors aside, both types of children would be presented with harsh training to better themselves and to teach them how to survive. One being talented makes his/her life a little easier, whereas the one that isn't talented, would have a harder time. But the training regiment wouldn't be any different for either kid.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would flog them until they were perfect

hkesupermantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson:

Don't judge my grammar, it's not my naive languege.

At least you can understand my question that is enough.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talents and special abilities will make one lazy. Where the average one will try his best and work hard to catch up to the talented one. You will push the talented one to be better and the average one will automatically improve him/herself to reach the level of the other one.