Would you marry a trans woman if she was your ideal mate beside the penis?

• 181 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KingofBBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Would you marry a trans woman if she was your ideal mate beside the penis? (139 votes)

Yes 22%
No 78%

If you met a woman who was trans. She is the prettiest woman you've ever met with the exception of having a penis. In addition, they have personality and qualities you are looking for in a mate. Would you marry them?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No...because by having a penis she doesn't have the qualities i'm looking for in a mate lol

@heroup2112 said:

Alas, no. Unless I was lied to about the situation we wouldn't be dating in the first place. I have zero issue with transgender people, they simple don't run toward my tastes in romantic partners. Very few things are a deal breaker to me in a relationship, however a penis is a pretty major one. Call me what ever sort of "ist" you like, but there you have it. I could be best friends with such a person however.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152  Edited By Chimeroid

No. Its a man and i dont swing that way. Would be my best pall though. And even if i got over the penis a suicide rate of 40% is too nuch of a risk to commit to.

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Image result for no gif

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: I'm a guy and I'm bisexual.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#155 SC  Moderator

@dernman said:

How did you think this would not come across as antagonistic? Rhetorical question, you should have known.

I'll have to give a warning. If you have questions or worries then feel to PM myself or another moderator.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 SC  Moderator

@jonez_: Please avoid trying to revisiting resolved drama, as in tagging individuals that were in conflict, it can often lead to extending drama.

Thanks.

Everyone try and stay on topic please.

Avatar image for arranvidreturns
ArranVidReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No I wouldn't

SpockOClock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By SpockOClock

All kinds of nope.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#159  Edited By dernman

@sc said:

@dernman said:

How did you think this would not come across as antagonistic? Rhetorical question, you should have known.

I'll have to give a warning. If you have questions or worries then feel to PM myself or another moderator.

It wasn't intended to to be antagonistic towards Wildvine but a sarcastic questioning slash judgment on the motives of someone who would want to see an argument they're not involved in.

Anyway I get you and wont fight you on it. Just wanted to explain what was going through my mind at the time.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 SC  Moderator

@dernman: Thats why I said 'come across' as antagonistic. Users could otherwise post any and all manner of accusatory passive aggressive posts but claim to have a more neutral intention to circumvent guidelines and rules. Generally we have to presuppose that users will also know how their words can be interpreted.

Implying that Wildvine is having a meltdown, doesn't reduce tension or conflict, its instead a type of escalation. Better to have moved on/stick to neutral.

Your explanation though is noted and appreciated. Next time, better for PM though. Thanks.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why is this important exactly? This seems like a very out of nowhere question to ask

Where is this coming from? Is there something I'm missing here ?

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who knows? I can't imagine living with someone whose body is 1) male and 2) sort of mangled, both physically and hormonally. At the same time, though, some trans women are undeniably hot as hell, and if that's coupled with a fantastic personality... well... I'll just leave it at that.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for legendaryleague
LegendaryLeague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaviorSorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too much of a social stigma. I would be crucified by my peers.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Learn to love yourself for who and what you are.

Focus on more important things than sex and gender.

Keep growing in mind, soul and spirit.

Avanti !!! Excelsior!!!

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if its the opinions of your peer groups and not your personal preferences that influence whether you would or would not sleep with a man in a dress..... youre a closeted homosexual and should probably get new friends as they dont accept you.

SaviorSorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@the-wraith said:

if its the opinions of your peer groups and not your personal preferences that influence whether you would or would not sleep with a man in a dress..... youre a closeted homosexual and should probably get new friends as they dont accept you.

A homosexual is someone who is attracted to the same sex. If you think that person in the OP looks like a man then you can see something that I can not.

Avatar image for stvblackrose801
stvblackrose801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might change my answer to a hard maybe. I would find the person attractive enough since I have found both men and women attractive, it is just being comfortable enough dealing with the male equipment. The person would have to pretty much be my soul mate, and we get along really well.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@the-wraith said:

A homosexual is someone who is attracted to the same sex. If you think that person in the OP looks like a man then you can see something that I can not.

they are a man regardless of looks...........

SaviorSorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

It looks like a girl. If you found out Angelina Jolle had a penis, would that automatically make her unattractive? If so, then you either never found her attractive to begin with, or you're lying to yourself.

apewar012467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No I wouldn't.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

It looks like a girl. If you found out Angelina Jolle had a penis, would that automatically make her unattractive? If so, then you either never found her attractive to begin with, or you're lying to yourself.

no the topic is whether you would marry a transperson not if you can be fooled into thinking a man after a bunch of surgeries, make up and photoshop looks like an attractive woman.

you posted saying that theres too much social stigma for you to do that and that youd be crucified by your peers (were you to marry/date a transperson.)

sorry you got triggered by me calling it out but if you would date an effeminate man whose undergone procedures to look like a woman you are at the least bisexual as that person is still a man and in the context of this topic even retains their penis.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@zr0c00l: The topic is not whether or not that are "male." It is whether or not you would marry them in the OP context. Your comments are very close to being insulting to trans people.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine:

Not touching this topic again with a 10' pole!

No Caption Provided

SaviorSorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

no the topic is whether you would marry a transperson not if you can be fooled into thinking a man after a bunch of surgeries, make up and photoshop looks like an attractive woman.

you posted saying that theres too much social stigma for you to do that and that youd be crucified by your peers (were you to marry/date a transperson.)

sorry you got triggered by me calling it out but if you would date an effeminate man whose undergone procedures to look like a woman you are at the least bisexual as that person is still a man and in the context of this topic even retains their penis.

I do not get triggered by people on the internet. You're the one who went off topic by implying that it is homosexual to be attracted to them, like you said here:

All I did was respond by saying that there is nothing homosexual about being attracted to what appears to be female.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By zr0c00l

@wildvine said:

@zr0c00l: The topic is not whether or not that are "male." It is whether or not you would marry them in the OP context. Your comments are very close to being insulting to trans people.

thats their issue. if they want to ignore scientific fact as well as common sense thats their prerogative. it is not my duty to feed into other peoples delusions or pretend that it is not reality so that i dont offend people.

I am not saying they dont have a right to exist or do what they want with their lives but i dont feel a compulsion to play along and ignore science so others can feel better about themselves.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@zr0c00l: This isn't open for discussion. If you don't like the topic there are plenty other threads.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By zr0c00l

@wildvine: reality isn't open for discussion? I don't have a problem with the topic you obviously have a problem with my, science and reality's views on it though. There's a difference.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-wraith: you quoted me so it should be pretty clear I referred to sleeping with that person which is part of marriage and is what this topic is about I said nothing about attraction. You are backtracking and trying to deny the fact you said you'd be open to being with a Trans person were it not for your peer group.

SaviorSorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

@the-wraith: you quoted me so it should be pretty clear I referred to sleeping with that person which is part of marriage and is what this topic is about I said nothing about attraction. You are backtracking and trying to deny the fact you said you'd be open to being with a Trans person were it not for your peer group.

Feel free to quote me to show me where I denied anything.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-wraith: if you're not denying it then there'd have been no need to try to have this dialogue at all as you'd have just been agreeing with me.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By ad-arts

The fact is, human born with a penis is a male, whatever they call themselves and whatever they do to themseleves. Period.

This qustions is wrong because it is suggesting an answer, incorrectly. Who is it directed to? Is it directed to hetero? Obviously not, why?

Here is why.

if she was your ideal mate

1. Not a she

2. Not an ideal mate, for hetero ideal mate was born with no penis... If your fine with penis, your not hetero. For hetero, one is plenty, their own.

So who exactly are u asking about this? You are not asking hetero.