Would you hate a racist hero?

• 58 results
CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Would you hate a racist hero? (44 votes)

Yes,no matter how many times you saved people,being arrogant isn’t nice. 41%
No,if he’s that strong and protect us then he can say whatever he wants. 27%
He can say whatever he wants but if he were in danger don’t expect anyone you hates help you. 20%
Other thought. 11%

This hero is a extremely racist,hate minority people,talking about racism joke and insulting them,bullies them like it’s normal.

But he’s the only one could save earth and protect people including these people he’s hate and he did it many times.

• 
CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can imagine he’s super hero version of hitler.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By Stahlflamme

Totally not racist or closeted fascist user intentionally framing the question to make those that say yes sound ignorant and compares the character you're based on said framing are not meant to hate to Hitler.

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand people's comic book influenced version of Hitler. Yeah, Hitler probably didn't love non whites, but he wasn't exactly fond of non Germans either, I mean, the majority of places the Nazis fought against and bombed were full of white people. He was also allied with Japan and wanted to the peoples in the colonized countries of Britain and France to rise up....though, that was probably to help destabilize his enemies. He also thought Islam was kind of groovy.

America has a history of being more racist. The founding fathers have way more quotes about the vexations of the negro and the "red man" than Hitler does.

Trapezoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this was GermanX for a minute who made this post.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He/she wouldnt be to heroic

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Shinne

Yes.

I will be thankful if he saves me, but I can still hate him.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No, not if he was funny. Look at Archie Bunker or George Jefferson. Characters can be racists and socially insensitive, but still charismatic. When you think about it, many popular heroes were created in the 1940’s where there was segregation and both casual and overt racism in all forms of media. What are the chances that their views did not reflect the attitudes of the time?

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*cough* Ultimate Captain *cough*

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 socajunkie  Moderator

Not if they’re written well.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

Saving people alone doesn't make you a hero.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, because I hate everyone equally.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ourmanuel

No because I find some racists to be funny tbh.

And nice job repping germanx

Avatar image for deactivated-5c32bf8a2c6ae
deactivated-5c32bf8a2c6ae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wouldn't be a hero

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand people's comic book influenced version of Hitler. Yeah, Hitler probably didn't love non whites, but he wasn't exactly fond of non Germans either, I mean, the majority of places the Nazis fought against and bombed were full of white people. He was also allied with Japan and wanted to the peoples in the colonized countries of Britain and France to rise up....though, that was probably to help destabilize his enemies. He also thought Islam was kind of groovy.

America has a history of being more racist. The founding fathers have way more quotes about the vexations of the negro and the "red man" than Hitler does.

Lmao an actual Hitler apologist out in the wild on CV. "Hitler wasn't that racist. He treated the white skinned jewish people much worse than he did darker skinned people!". I'm not surprised it's you saying this haha carry on ya wannabe nazi. I hope you inspire your allies to come out in the open as well because we both know they're here lol

He wouldn't be a hero

Saving people alone doesn't make you a hero.

He/she wouldnt be to heroic

IchBinGott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IchBinGott

Mega ghey.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed

If Hitler was a white supremacist,

And if Hitler hated Slavs,

And if Slavs were white,

Then one of these three statements have to be wrong.

We know Hitler hated Slavs, and that Slavs are white, which leaves only one statement that can possibly be false.

Hitler was a pan-German nationalist, who took the nationalist ideas of the past century and gave them a völkisch spin along ethnocentric lines. To call him a white supremacist is frankly absurd.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cable_Extreme

This is the real question. Would you want a guy (or girl) who is racist, to save your life?

Despite my hurt feelings, I’d definitely say yes to that question.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course I'd hate him. lmao His cons far outweigh his pros, and he wouldn't be a hero.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would he still save all the white peoples he hates? Would he chose to save all the other races first?

I wouldn't hate him but I would think that he was a moron

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CCThor

@spareheadone:

He save all people including those people he hates,but that's just because he's doing his job,not save them for because he cares about them.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: What are his cons? And he'd still be a hero, regardless of his prejudices. Similar to how the Amazons still save men and the Earth people, despite being misandristic lesbians.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

Agreed

If Hitler was a white supremacist,

And if Hitler hated Slavs,

And if Slavs were white,

Then one of these three statements have to be wrong.

We know Hitler hated Slavs, and that Slavs are white, which leaves only one statement that can possibly be false.

Hitler was a pan-German nationalist, who took the nationalist ideas of the past century and gave them a völkisch spin along ethnocentric lines. To call him a white supremacist is frankly absurd.

Um wat...as if Jews aren't white?? Lol what's you point? I guess white supremacist aren't white supremacist since they hate jewish people.....Hitler may have been a german nationalist first and foremost, but he still preached white supremacy.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Jews are white, so yeah. White supremacists are the only people who differentiate Jews from the rest of the white race, besides Jews themselves. The rest of the world sees Jews as they truly are: Glorified middle eastern white people, physically identical to Greeks if not whiter. Even in Israel, the whitest Jews are racist against and dominate the darker swarthier ones, who are in reality the true Jews.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@buttersdaman000: Jews are white, so yeah. White supremacists are the only people who differentiate Jews from the rest of the white race, besides Jews themselves. The rest of the world sees Jews as they truly are: Glorified middle eastern white people, physically identical to Greeks if not whiter. Even in Israel, the whitest Jews are racist against and dominate the darker swarthier ones, who are in reality the true Jews.

Whatever. Drink more kool-aid. There we go though. Jews are white. Hitler was a white supremacist.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Based on his hate of white people, with the exception of Germanics? Again, prove your point. It should be very easy

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still hate Hal Jordan! (Because he sucks)

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably not. Opinions don't determine if one is a hero or not. He may hate whoever he wants for whatever reason as much as he wants as long as he actually saves everyone indiscriminately. He would be an asshole, sure, but being an asshole doesn't make one non-heroic.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Kidd

Yes. Especially if he is bigoted towards my race. Also from the way the OP is worded sounds like he saved the Earth as a whole and the people he hate surviving is just happenstance, not sure why I should feel thankful in that case.

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd:

He would still save the people he hates if they were in danger but that’s just because he’s doing his job(being a super hero) not because he’s really care their safety.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccthor: Then I would be thankful but still detest him.

Avatar image for staticspeedster
StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 2

I don't like this post. lol

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@buttersdaman000: Based on his hate of white people, with the exception of Germanics? Again, prove your point. It should be very easy

I already proved my point and you did too. How is this difficult for you? Jewish people are white. Hitler and white supremacist think jewish people, regardless of the color of their skin, are subhuman i.e not real "white" humans like them. Hitler thought the Slavs were subhuman i.e not "white" like him. You might not want to think Hitler is a white supremacist because that word is dirty, and you don't like it when people talk about Hitler like that, but he was. Plain and simple.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By Yassassin

It's all in the writing. Though it's a bit of an uphill battle.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: No he wouldn't. He's racist, he harms those he saves and he actively insults and discriminates against them. He's at best an antihero. His cons far outweigh his pros. If I was someone who saved your family members from death time and time again, but still the same time spit on them, look down on them, insult them and are prejudice against them, you wouldn't consider me to be your family's "savior" now would you?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By XLR87T3

@buttersdaman000 said:
@xlr87t3 said:

I already proved my point and you did too. How is this difficult for you? Jewish people are white. Hitler and white supremacist think jewish people, regardless of the color of their skin, are subhuman i.e not real "white" humans like them. Hitler thought the Slavs were subhuman i.e not "white" like him. You might not want to think Hitler is a white supremacist because that word is dirty, and you don't like it when people talk about Hitler like that, but he was. Plain and simple.

You literally just proved that Hitler is not a white supremacist. If anything, he's very clearly antiwhite, with very very few exceptions (like his own country). We're talking about a guy who thinks British people are "racially inferior". Not even the nutjobs who attend KKK or Stormfront meetings would say that, and they are the real deal.

Hitler

LOVED

Iran/Persia

How many white supremacists share that viewpoint?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait...super hero Hitler? Hitler wasn't a hero in any regards (well, to the German people who didn't give a damn about the people who were being massacred I suppose he was). Super powers don't make you a hero.

Hitler with super powers is a super villain, period.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccthor said:

@the_kidd:

He would still save the people he hates if they were in danger but that’s just because he’s doing his job(being a super hero) not because he’s really care their safety.

Okay....you're confusing me. Right after your OP you said this character is "super hero Hitler" "super hero" Hitler wouldn't save blacks, Jews, gypsies, slavs, or homosexuals...which is it?

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112:

I mean he’s insults them and bullies them like Hitler did but because his job is super hero so no matter how he hates them he still would saves their life.

But if he’s in a case he needs sacrifices some people to saves other people,he will sacrifices those people he hates with no hesitation.

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By somayareece

Heroes aren't meant to be racist. That would be a villainous trait.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't hate Trump, so I guess not.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#47 SC  Moderator

At first I thought you meant as a character, but an actual person? Well, I wouldn't hate them, I don't really hate anyone, but I wouldn't advocate them or support them. I'd probably criticize them heavily. To what extent would depend on their actions and behavior. Similar to how I would myself, or others, especially people in power or who hold authority. You could ask a similar question about a lot of occupations.

You also have to consider actions and behavior have consequences, but not all consequences occur in relative periods of time. If I save a cat from drowning, but then inject it with chemicals I know will kill it in a few months, should it be grateful I saved it from drowning? Well maybe, sure, especially since it might not understand the injection will be lethal, it might show gratitude and it might have a few great months before it succumbs to some disease and the potential to cure it might exist, but, you know? It'd be just nice if I saved it without injecting it with something deadly. So it depends.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto is racist. Though not a hero I love his character.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@sc:

I don't really hate anyone

Hmm? ?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points