Would you employ a white supremacist/white nationalist?

• 103 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Would you employ a white supremacist/white nationalist? (83 votes)

Yes 33%
No 67%

Imagine you are a business owner and you receive an application from someone seeking employment. Their resume seems appropriate, an you decide they would be suitable for the job. Then, it is brought to your attention through same way or another that this person is a white supremacist and/or white nationalist. Would you still hire them?

• 
just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@olorun said:

@just_sayin: omfg how dense can you be?? Your "legal" definition as literally been contested various times for the past century. Even before the "legal" definition was written. The definitions of racism are all literally made up. Its literally based on sociology and historical factors. like words are made up. You literally cannot discuss racism because you don't even understand the literal roots of racism besides the Google definition. You're the definition of a dumbass who's too dumb to realise they're uneducated and dumb in the topic.

Racism is about discriminating against someone based on their race. One's ethnic group need not have greater power over the other. That is not part of the legal definition. When Reginald Denny was attacked during he riots in LA. A Black man targeted him and threw a piece of cinder block at his head after pulling him from his truck and beating him senseless on the grown because he was white. He did not have power over that Black man at that time. He was targeted because he was white. That's racism.

When Barrack Obama was president and a black person was the Attorney General that didn't mean that only Blacks could be racists and not whites. Your definition is not only wrong, but immoral. You are creating a double standard where the same actions are racist if a person of one ethnicity does it and not racist if done by someone of another race. That's unequal treatment and it is legally and morally wrong.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#102 frozen  Moderator

My answer is still no.

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#103  Edited By NamelessMonster

No, as my character in the Profile pic I want to kill everyone equally.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@thekillerklok: Holy shit, it was even during Halloween. It was during Christmas of 2017 that we did it. Why even lie?? I already consider you a loser, there's no point in trying to "impress" me.

Yes he said that because everyone was literally making their own design. You're such a bad liar. It's clear you were not in the thread.

People posted the posters in their unis, but it literally got no traction in the morning after nor that while day, I was constantly checking. 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

The first part of "calling black people racist terms" was clear enough, yet you didn't address that part and went straight to "I can't understand grammar". Sounds to me that you're merely deflecting from the topic because you know it's true.

ah, I forgot that it's impossible to have a civil discussion with you.

My bad.

Whelp I hope one day you achieve happiness. /peace.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't employ anyone with hate in their heart

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Racism isn’t going anywhere. Ever. And jumping on every little thing simply because it doesn’t align with your sensitivities, doesn’t mean they’re racist.

To the point:

Obviously if you know for a fact that a candidate has a heart full of hate and prejudice for people of a different ethnicity, then obviously you don’t hire them.

Avatar image for deactivated-601ac24c0b37b
deactivated-601ac24c0b37b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus people are actually saying yes... might as well say you yourself are racist.

Even from a business standpoint you know he’s probably going to cause problem with your employees or customers