Women want equal rights they say......

• 70 results
Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Women receive more lenient sentences for the same crime as men.
The court favors women in divorce cases as they receive more assets and child support.
Women are more likely to obtain custody of kids compared to men.
If women are paid less than men then women will be hired more than men as companies will pay less for the same work.
Quavo did nothing wrong but feminists are on him for no reason.
Johnny Depp is the victim

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy this ain't gonna be good .

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerise said:

The court favors women in divorce cases as they receive more assets and child support.

If women are paid less than men then women will be hired more than men as companies will pay less for the same work.

agree with everything, but we must also look at the opposite side of the picture where men get the better

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By McFlicky

Idk who quavo is and I haven't followed the johnny depp thing. Everything else you said is true. But overall, men have it better. And the majority of problems men face in society are because of men. It's patriarchy, dude. Sorry

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcflicky said:

Idk who quavo is and I haven't followed the johnny depp thing. Everything else you said is true. But overall, men have it better. And the majority of problems men face in society are because of men. It's patriarchy, dude. Sorry

Majority of problems women face are because of women

Nicelady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I don’t think America is a good place for women like me lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at this thread. Idgaf about Johnny Depp or Amber Heard and both are messed up people frankly.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about things that don't favor women? It's ridiculous to look at shit from one side.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 King_Saturn  Online

I saw this thread and thought it was talking about the Equal Pay argument that was brought up by Megan Rapinoe for Sports Athletes. That's actually a hard argument because the Revenue brought in my Men's and Women's sports is at a great difference so it's hard to ask for equal pay if your company is not really making a whole lot of money compared to the other companies that are generating multiple times the revenue yours is.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerise said:

This are literally due to men themselves.

It was men who Introduced the idea that women were fragile and really couldn't be assailants nor the major perpetrator of any wrong doing.

It was men who forced the idea that women's job was to take care of the kids.

How tf is being paid less because they're women a good thing?? You're delusional.

Although I agree that quavo didn't do anything wrong(from the footage we saw), to paint these with "feminism" is fucking dumb, when it were many different people who were saying dumb shit. Not just women.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerise: majority of problems like what? Harassment? Not being taken seriously? Sexist stereotypes?? Are you dumb?

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicelady: well you can always go to Egypt, Sudan, republic of Congo, Afghanistan. Im sure womens rights are popular over there

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: Theres nothing stunting womens growth. They have as much rights in the US than anywhere else in the world. They’re not oppressed

Nicelady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerise: Nice sarcasm. I live in Germany now and although it isn’t perfect and is also corrupted it is more welcoming towards poor people and guys respect women a lot better.

LeeM724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Sigh* another bait thread on ComicVine smh

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really think any gender/race is inherently disadvantaged compared to another.

Most people suggesting there is either seem to have a victim mentality or a hero complex.

Women have plenty of advantages on men in society, for sure.

A different set of advantages fall to men when it comes to other issues.

Focusing on one side is pretty common with Feminist/MGTOW type groups, don't take them seriously.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are disparities in everything, but they don't necessarily indicate sexism. Men account for 95% of workers who die while at work. Men are predominately the ones who are in the most dangerous jobs. Surveys show that a man will gladly date a woman who does not have a job, but women are far less likely to date a guy without a job.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicelady: actually there are a lot of factors that stunt women's growth, like being taken less serious and harassment from the other gender(especially in male heavy professions). Plus just because someone is able to grow doesn't mean that discrimination against them ended. As evident in racism towards black people, even tho they have grown from nothing to their positions people still face racism. You literally have never discussed sexism and you're trying to debate it? Are you dumb? You looked at the definition in the dictionary and now you think you know what it is?? Do you even understand nuance??

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: how is it anything you stated even relevant to the topic?

Laurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with you, but honestly I can't be arsed with political or socially charged threads anymore. I come to comicvine to take a break from that stuff.

That being said everything in OP is correct, and I'm just posting to show my support.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laurus: just to be sure, what exactly do you agree with? That sexism doesn't exist??

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another "I hate women" thread I see. Can't blame women because they aren't getting long jail sentences

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First thing we need to acknowledge is the unavoidable reality that male and female are not, and will never be, equal.

This is the reason why we can justify that women in certain situations are more vulnerable and therefore need a certain level of legal protections.

Also, (in certain situations), that women are more capable in doing certain things than men, hence it is pretty logical to give them certain social and legal priviledges that encourage the optimization of their potentials and welfare because doing so is more beneficial to society.

The same idea goes for men.

This is a sound and logical compromise that helps us go around the constraint of reality while reaping the most out of our human situation.

The point is, practicality, feasibility, common sense and reality, should be the basis of real world social policies, not base it on some unrealistic sense of moral/ethical idealism that only sounds and feels good in theory.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree with mpst of it but stop generalizing all men and women , there are good men and women , tho the majority are stupid and straight out disingenous but that is a different topic

Laurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: Haha, of course sexism exists, both ways. The only difference is that sexism against men is acceptable in the mainstream, unlike sexism against women.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laurus: no, the only difference is that "sexism" against men were created and are used BY MEN.

ALL OF SEXISM WAS CREATED THROUGH THE IDEA THAT MEN WERE SUPERIOR AND HAD THE SAY IN EVERYTHING. What don't you understand? Tell me what's wrong with what I said?

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laurus: who's the mainstream?? Is it not men and women? So it was quite clearly something TAUGHT. Stuff like abuse is disgusting and people defending the assailants are even more, but the reason this happens its because men created this false idea that all guys should just be strong and man up and not say anything.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: sure... But most advantages and benefits that men have came strictly from patriarchal values wouldn't you agree?

"women are made to satisfy one men only in their lives"

"women can't work and should stay at home"

"women should bow down to men's dressing standards for them"

Wouldn't you agree that most benefits for men are actually entirely anti-women?.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@laurus: no, the only difference is that "sexism" against men were created and are used BY MEN.

ALL OF SEXISM WAS CREATED THROUGH THE IDEA THAT MEN WERE SUPERIOR AND HAD THE SAY IN EVERYTHING. What don't you understand? Tell me what's wrong with what I said?

Sexism by its mere defenition is discrimination based on gender , " OnLy MeN DiD iT " neither eliminates the possibility of women being sexist or neither eliminates the fact that women are sexist

What is wrong with what you said ? The fact that you live in the past and use a bygone era to justify the sexism against men , that is what is wrong with your bigoted " argument "

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@mimisalome: sure... But most advantages and benefits that men have came strictly from patriarchal values wouldn't you agree?

Wouldn't you agree that most benefits for men are actually entirely anti-women?.

None of those exist in nations except Islamic nations , who are by default thousand generations behind actual democracies

I fail to see your point

Laurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@olorun said:

@laurus: who's the mainstream?? Is it not men and women? So it was quite clearly something TAUGHT. Stuff like abuse is disgusting and people defending the assailants are even more, but the reason this happens its because men created this false idea that all guys should just be strong and man up and not say anything.

@olorun said:

Sexism by its mere defenition is discrimination based on gender , " OnLy MeN DiD iT " neither eliminates the possibility of women being sexist or neither eliminates the fact that women are sexist

What is wrong with what you said ? The fact that you live in the past and use a bygone era to justify the sexism against men , that is what is wrong with your bigoted " argument "

Think he sums it up nicely, your idea of sexism is about 40 years out of date.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123: another person who literally read the dictionary and thinks they're suitable to take on topics full of nuance. Incredible.

If men set DUMB standards for other men IS THAT SEXISM?? So if people like women and men were forced to abide by those traditional standards IS IT REALLY NOT WHAT MEN DECIDED FOR OTHER MEN? now we can both agree that some women propagate that ridiculous standard but in no shape way or form are they being sexists.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123: yikes you're one of those, ignorant and islamophobic.

All of these apply to the US ffs.

Women are seen as less and "sl**s" for even thinking about having sex.

The idea that women are meant housewives as literally in the US Forever, again you simply chose to attack Islamic countries for no reason besides being islamophobic.

Lmao you just keep acting dumber and dumber pal, quite clearly dressing standards like dressing too skimpy still exist in the US just because women were skirts or even show a little cleavage. They're call again the s word.

You don't understand shit because you don't even know the basics of sexism besides a dictionary definition bum.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By JohanLiebert123

@olorun said:

@johanliebert123: another person who literally read the dictionary and thinks they're suitable to take on topics full of nuance. Incredible.

you never understood aanything i wrote " you just read the Dictionary!!! "Is not a rebuttal , whatever your illiterate friends on resetera ever told you is meaningless to me , you cannot even understand what i wrote but still think you are capable of debating me

If men set DUMB standards for other men IS THAT SEXISM??

no and yes , if only men were the ones who set standards for other men then you have a point but if the " standards " by dead people hundreds of thousands of years ago is followed by the system then it is systematic sexism , women set the standards for other women to be soft , was that not sexism ? Of course it was , again , you have no point .

So if people like women and men were forced to abide by those traditional standards IS IT REALLY NOT WHAT MEN DECIDED FOR OTHER MEN?

oh i will tell you , 98% of the Solider deaths in World War I and II were MEN , 95% of deaths on hazardous jobs are men , most of the suicides are men e.t.c. , regardless of who set up the " women cannot go to war " logic thousands of years ago , it is followed by an advanced system that let millions of men die in war just due to being inhertidly sexist toward them and do you hear women raising a voice against this or anyone for that matter fighting against these example of pure sexism against men that is systematically embedded in our world ? No ? That is right because the system from its very core is sexist against men but people and the mainstream media does not care about the inherited sexism again men which have allowed Millions of men die because of an outdated illiterate stereotype , which is embedded in our government and our system .

now we can both agree that some women propagate that ridiculous standard but in no shape way or form are they being sexists.

having the previlege to literally take away the children of fathers , having the previlege of falsely accusing and ruining careers and not even having any consequences is sexism against men , i have already proven that men are systematically discriminated against , what seriously is your argument ? Women ARE sexist , the entire System is .

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laurus: how am I living in a bygone era if I literally gave examples of "still happening" stuff??

If men created standards for men and they forced women to these standards is it not men's fault? A simple yes or no don't you think? These ideas are not used by women to subjugate men, it's literally used because its the set standard BY MEN OURSELVES. Now if you're against these standards that only hurt men and puts unnecessary weight on them congrats, you just turned into a feminist, people who've been discussing this topic for ages.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mimisalome

@olorun said:

Many of what you listed has nothing to do with your so called "Partriarchy Values".

They were products of environmental and social necessities.

Most people today failed to understand that the life of people back in the past were way so much different than what we have now today.

Today, women can readily engage in the workforce as there are so many jobs available, back then there were very few jobs and it was more practical to employ a more physically robust male, over a female, because technology weren't develop enough to replace hard physical labor.

Back then daycare centers and schools were not so prevalent, so there was a need for an adult housekeepers to look after children (a role usually relagated to mothers).

Laws were lax and law enforcement were insufficient, therefore families took extra steps to protect their females from harassment and molestations.

Again many of what you listed has nothing to do with promoting males' interest.

They were there to benefit both males and females in an socio-economic environment where opportunities are few and safety and security were of great issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides, much of the things you listed are not being legistlated into laws anymore (at least not in most civilized societies).

They are more like lifestyle preferences and it is up for the person whether they can see the value in observing them or not.

Whether a family subscribe to such practice or not, is their personal business.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@johanliebert123: yikes you're one of those, ignorant and islamophobic.

obviously i am islamaphobic , i am against homophobicness , Misogny , Dictatorships , Oppression , Murders , Terrorist attacks e.t.c. so i would need to be islamaphobic , this is the very same race that raped , tortured and killed Kashmiri Pandits just because they were Not muslims and exiled them from the valley of Kashmir years ago , execute innocent people because they are homosexual , kill little female chileren because they wanted to get education , if you supported such a vile and disgusting system then that is your problem

All of these apply to the US ffs.

no , they do not until you provide factual evidece

Women are seen as less and "sl**s" for even thinking about having sex.

i hear the line " all men think about is sex " a lot more then i hear the word " sluts "

The idea that women are meant housewives as literally in the US Forever, again you simply chose to attack Islamic countries for no reason besides being islamophobic.

where ? Nobody forces woman to work as housewives in any developed nation , you have always the choice to become whatever you want to become , being a housewife is not a crime neither is being an Employ

Lmao you just keep acting dumber and dumber pal, quite clearly dressing standards like dressing too skimpy still exist in the US just because women were skirts or even show a little cleavage. They're call again the s word.

i do not see how even that compares to how Systematic Sexism have caused death of millions of men but ok , men are literaly presumed homosexuals if they Hug each other in croud and straight out considered lesser if they do housework unlike woman , because of the systematic sexism that was created by woman that only woman can do housework

You don't understand shit because you don't even know the basics of sexism besides a dictionary definition bum.

You have already proven that you support islam , thus support oppression of woman , aggressive oppression of Homsexuals , religion based masscres and discrimination e.t.c. , you are the last person to teach anyone about " sexism " here .

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123: you literally don't understand what nuance is, hence why I told you dictionary definitions wouldn't work as you yourself don't fully(nor even a little bit) understand the topic.

It were men who set the standards for everything, for both men and women. IT WAS A PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY.

It weren't women who said that men were superior and had to dominate women therefore women had to be submissive, it were literal men. Stop blaming women for problems that men started and still propagate to this day. SimpleπŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ.

Hmmm idk, let me think.

>Men say women are lesser and are weak and they should never take force jobs

> therefore men are the only people drafted to the mainlines with a few exceptions.

>most deaths in the wars are male.

>surprised pikachu face???

This whole convo is literally ended in a sentence really, the male patriarchal society killed men, not because they hated or wanted to subjugate men but because they were sexists against women, its men's fault and not really womens fault one bit, therefore we should end this type of society.

WELL DONE YOU JUST ADVOCATED FOR THE END OF THE PATRIARCHY, YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE FEMINISTπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@laurus: how am I living in a bygone era if I literally gave examples of "still happening" stuff??

i gave you examples that caused the death of MILLIONS of Men , you gave me a few crappy sentences that are only followed and are real in illiterate misogynyistic Homophobic Bigoted nations like Islam

If men created standards for men and they forced women to these standards is it not men's fault?

No , it is not , you cannot prove that men set these standards in the first place , you just claim they did without any substantial evidence and second , why should men suffer for what idiots thousands of years ago did ? You are justifying millions of deaths due to a sexist system based on something THAT might have happened thousands of years ago .

A simple yes or no don't you think? These ideas are not used by women to subjugate men, it's literally used because its the set standard BY MEN OURSELVES.

there is no evidence that men ever did anything like that at the first place and second , why should modern men suffer from.a systematic Sexist system that have been going on for thousand years ?

Now if you're against these standards that only hurt men and puts unnecessary weight on them congrats, you just turned into a feminist, people who've been discussing this topic for ages.

Feminism have done almost NOTHING for men except make the system even more sexist then it once was with all the war laws

Example - False accusations are ruining lives now left and right , people are getting cancelled.for no real.reason , men sufferage is seeing as almost a joke as highlighted by multiple cases and the family court is almost entirely biased toward women and that is not up for a debate .

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: wdym these standards weren't sexist?? Women being seen as less wasn't sexist? Women forced to stay at home wasn't sexist? Women not being allowed to vote wasn't sexist??

You a whole ass nigga trying to defend the PRIME EXAMPLES OF SEXISM as simply "environmental and social necessities".

Lmao "back then there wasn't misogyny, women simply didn't have work because... Well office work and stores required really beefy men", not to mention all of the jobs that didn't even require force. Sexism was rampant both in schools and in the work places women were allowed in. You trying to find excuses for it isn't going to change that now is it.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: you are right women being deemed s-words and not being able to vote, and being seen as less was totally not to oppress women, ONE BIT. Where do you get these ridiculous ideas? Ben papiro? The coon twins?

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@mimisalome: wdym these standards weren't sexist?? Women being seen as less wasn't sexist? Women forced to stay at home wasn't sexist? Women not being allowed to vote wasn't sexist??

You a whole ass nigga trying to defend the PRIME EXAMPLES OF SEXISM as simply "environmental and social necessities".

Lmao "back then there wasn't misogyny, women simply didn't have work because... Well office work and stores required really beefy men", not to mention all of the jobs that didn't even require force. Sexism was rampant both in schools and in the work places women were allowed in. You trying to find excuses for it isn't going to change that now is it.

Whether they are "sexist" or not, is irrelevant back then.

People back then have very different social issues and problems that they need to solve.

Obviously, for the people back in the past, feeding and protecting the family is more important than this idea of gender equality.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@johanliebert123: you literally don't understand what nuance is, hence why I told you dictionary definitions wouldn't work as you yourself don't fully(nor even a little bit) understand the topic.

oh no , i am understand everything you say , i understand that you do not have a mind of your own and facts are literally the biggest opposition of your miserable Arguments , not one statistic you have provided alone shows your lack of facts and knowledge .

It were men who set the standards for everything, for both men and women. IT WAS A PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY.

then why do we follow these " standards " in 2021 when all thhese " standards " for women were thrown out of the window about 30 years , oh i see , SYSTEMATIC RACISM AGAINST MEN

It weren't women who said that men were superior and had to dominate women therefore women had to be submissive, it were literal men

does women follow these systems anymore ? No , then why do these system which is almost eniterely 50% run by women or Left wing is still following these blatantly systematically sexist system again men ? Oh i see , men sufferage does not matter does it ? Oh i understand .

. Stop blaming women for problems that men started and still propagate to this day. SimpleπŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ.

so ? why are these standards still followed by the governmemt and why did feminism add to these inherently Sexist System ? can you explain that

Hmmm idk, let me think.

you can think ?

>Men say women are lesser and are weak and they should never take force jobs

Men never said that at the first place and woman are physically weaker thn men , known biological facts but that is a different discussion

> therefore men are the only people drafted to the mainlines with a few exceptions.

but why is the question , women got the right to vote and want equal rights , yet the system give them the previlge of not having to go to wars , why ? Because we live in a MATRIARCHY SUPPORTING sexist society by the very defenition .

>most deaths in the wars are male.

yes , because of a inheritedly sexist System , thanks for proving my point .

>surprised pikachu face???

Lmfao , good one

This whole convo is literally ended in a sentence really, the male patriarchal society killed men, not because they hated or wanted to subjugate men but because they were sexists against women, its men's fault and not really womens fault one bit, therefore we should end this type of society.

Patriarchy fell hundreds of years ago and the new democratic government is STILL sexist toward men , by your own logic , women should not be granted the right to vote because we are following this ancient " system " , so nice , you proved that you support a interheridely sexist system , nice for proving my point .

WELL DONE YOU JUST ADVOCATED FOR THE END OF THE PATRIARCHY, YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE FEMINISTπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Femenism have done nothing except make the already sexist system even more sexist with its retarded laws and policies , like false accusations , family courts , alimony , so yeah , feminism just adds to the list of female previlege .