Women are physically weaker than men...but they're plenty strong!

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know women are not as strong as men, but they aren't that much weaker if they even remotely tried physical labor / sports, instead of skipping gym in high school. Random woman who worked out (not even bodybuilder ripped, just toned), physically beat a wannabe rapist into submission with zero training.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/wsu-student-takes-down-a-man-who-tried-to-attack-her/439072281

That was an average man by all accounts. She just beat him down like if a dude tried to fight another dude.

I think there's a study showing that average man is 25% - 55% stronger in the upper body, so it's actually not that big a difference. It's simply that most women do almost nothing physical, which is very unhealthy. Even Marilyn Monroe was lifting weights and stuff. She could probably throttle today's average women like an angry chimpanzee.

Kirkseven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

🗿

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meanwhile, in Russia : funny

don't know about other women but slavic women are very strong

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This guy was trying to strangle her, a big difference.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I knew a girl who was about dead even with me when we sparred.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could definitely beat every woman in Roblox ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rats are bigger than spiders for the most part but every now and then there's a spider that's bigger than a rat

Avatar image for deactivated-60eee22feddcf
deactivated-60eee22feddcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be brutally honest. The difference between a man and a woman in strength is enormous, I'm 16, and I can lift stuff my mom can't even come close to lifting, and the same with my other friends my age, and even 2-3 years younger, and I can tell that I'm not even close to an adult average male in strength. Yes, it's true a woman can be stronger in some cases, but it's very rare. On average, I don't even see 3 average adult women being able to beat an average adult man if he wasn't holding back. The difference is that big and as for trained guys that used to work out like my dad, for example, the difference is even bigger than that.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going to go ahead and assume that "Juan Alejandro Mendoza Ortiz" probably wasn't as "average" of a size of a man as you imagine him being.