Wittiest/Smartest people on Comic Vine

• 156 results
WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There are so many intelligent people on Comic Vine. Good debaters, fantastic writers, great reviewers. This is a thread for each of us to talk about and bring to light the users who we think, belong on the top of that list

I will start. Off the top of my head, in no particular:- @fadetoblackbolt, @bumpyboo, @lykopis, @samimista, @dragonborn_ct

There are so many others that are extremely intelligent and witty but it would take forever to name them all and then there would be no point in asking to name a few.

Feel free to chime in. Who is your favorite smart guy/gal here in Comic Vine?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Damn this thread reminds me of how Fade's been banned. Such a shame for something he did months ago and pointless too.

Anyway, getting off that sour topic, despite his oddity in his jokes, I do find @pyrogram to be a witty and smart user on here. And @mrdecepticonleader too, he's very fitting in this category.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Billy Batson

@lvenger said:

Damn this thread reminds me of how Fade's been banned. Such a shame for something he did months ago and pointless too.

Well he's often insulted users during his years on here so meh.

BB

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

@lvenger Wow, FTBB was banned? Never really talked to him, but I remember reading some of his reviews. And boy, were they good. Would you happen to know why he got the ban?

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Anyway, getting off that sour topic, despite his oddity in his jokes, I do find @pyrogram to be a witty and smart user on here. And @mrdecepticonleader too, he's very fitting in this category.

Nice choice. And fitting too, since Pyro is one of the foremost Thor experts here and you are one of our resident Superman experts. :)

May I know which thread are you talking about?

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Me

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billy_batson: Yeah but that's how Fade was. Brutally honest about current comics. And he does know a lot about comics, particularly what makes a good one. And it's not as if Fade attacked the mods as well.

@tomlikesfries Yeah they really were. Some of the best on the site. I don't want to derail this fun thread and I'm sure the OP wouldn't appreciate that so I'll keep it short. All I know is that Fade was banned for something he said months ago.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pyrogram

@consolemaster001: Crowing yourself does not count, we're not a dictatorship, your name may have master in it, but you've gotta be crowed by somebody else, not yourself ;P

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#11 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@darkazrael999: Aw thanks :)

Totally agree with the suggestions so far. Would rate feebadger, wildvine and SC pretty highly too ^___^

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: Despite the stereotypical animosity between Thor fans, Hulk fans and Superman fans, two of the people I get on best with on here are a Thor fan aka Pyro and a Hulk fan aka TheAcidSkull. Which thread are you on about by the way?

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I agree with SC for sure. Always dropping knowledge on people and from what I can tell usually in a pretty unbiased way.

Really I feel like most of the witty/smart members here aren't half as witty or smart as they think they are. As long as you write with confidence and act like your opinion is the way it should be then the followers will take your words as truth.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@consolemaster001: Crowing yourself does not count, we're not a dictatorship, your name may have master in it, but you've gotta be crowed by somebody else, not yourself ;P

You think i didn't know that m8 ?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me. I'm smartest person ever

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@darkazrael999: Despite the stereotypical animosity between Thor fans, Hulk fans and Superman fans, two of the people I get on best with on here are a Thor fan aka Pyro and a Hulk fan aka TheAcidSkull. Which thread are you on about by the way?

I know, dude. I was just kidding. I was just making fun of that particular, overused stereotype which now borders on cliché. :)

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SC.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have debated with respectful and smart guys in the past, I have even learnt from them but only problem is........I cant remember there names.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@darkazrael999: D'aw! Thank you very much my friend. =D You're one of my favorites to talk to with how bright you are. ^__^ How's everything going by the way? =O Besides the users you've mentioned and yourself I'd also add Bruxae, SC, Mr. Decepticon and JediXMan. =D

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waiting for my mention.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Haha, thanks man. likewise with you, your Hulk knowledge is crazy!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pyrogram

@theacidskull: You know my response to that, and it's not nice :P

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@darkazrael999: lol this didn't fell into my notification inbox, so I didn't see it early. Thank you, brah :) though I don't really consider myself very witty :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lvenger

@darkazrael999: I know you were, don't worry. I was just making the comment light heartedly. And it really does become a cliche.

@theacidskull Thanks man and you're no slouch in the smarts department

@wolverine08 Well you are sort of smart. And kinda funny :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Derp.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wolverine008

@lvenger:

"Kind of smart"? Psh, I'm the smartest person on Comic Vine! My genius is so vast that plebeians that fill this forum cannot even begin to comprehend its greatness :D

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: D'aw! Thank you very much my friend. =D You're one of my favorites to talk to with how bright you are. ^__^ How's everything going by the way? =O Besides the users you've mentioned and yourself I'd also add Bruxae, SC, Mr. Decepticon and JediXMan. =D

Thank you soooooo much. *blushes*

Everything is going quite well, ma'am. I have a lot to tell you though. :)

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista said:

Oh your welcome! You're one of our wisest members. =D

Ah yeah! =D You seem fantastic! Does that mean Frieza has been defeated in a dancing competition? =O

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

:'(

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheCheeseStabber
NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WarBlade539

@darkazrael999 said:

@samimista said:

Oh your welcome! You're one of our wisest members. =D

Ah yeah! =D You seem fantastic! Does that mean Frieza has been defeated in a dancing competition? =O

Not just Frieza, but me and the Ginyu Force have successfully defeated the entire Cold family in Puar's dance fest. :D

Frieza:- Preposterous! The tournament was rigged...or...or...you must have cheated. You expect me to believe that a...a monkey like you can beat me...The Mighty Frieza.

Me:- What? You doubt my dancing skill? ME! THE PRINCE OF SAIYANS! You dare insinuate that I've cheated? TRUNKS! Stop playing your Xbox and show mighty Frieza what I've taught you in our last training session.

Trunks:- Awww! Not this again! But I just got the new Assassin's Creed game. And Goten's coming over. Why do I have to do this?

Me:- SHUT UP AND DO WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD, WHELP!

Trunks groans and does a fast flurry of hand movements. His hair begins to shine yellow and he screams, "BURNING ATTACK!". A fast-moving ball of Energy flies towards the evil Emperor and engulfs him leaving nothing in place.

Trunks: There. Happy, dad?

Me: Good! Now go do your homework.

Trunks: *groan*

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Samimista

@darkazrael999: =D Puar's very proud! Those evil spaghetti lovers tried to eat Puar's ice cream! 0.0

Hehe! Goku's the Michael Jackson in Dragon Ball with his mad skills. =D You're too funny! xD

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: =D Puar's very proud! Those evil spaghetti lovers tried to eat Puar's ice cream! 0.0

Hehe! Goku's the Michael Jackson in Dragon Ball with his mad skills. =D You're too funny! xD

Nah! I am really not. I try wayyyy too hard. :D

If Goku's the Michael Jackson then Vegeta is the _______________

Fill in the blanks. :)

@innervenom123, another one of our members who, I might say, is extremely gifted with Grey Matter. And I ain't talking about the little grey alien. I am talking about the smarts and intelligence of our resident Venom enthusiast. :)

EnigmaLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the people who I'd consider extremelly witty/smart in CV have been mentioned so.......yeah. Keep it real guys.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: Vegeta is the tutu dancer who swims with the purple broccoli that belongs to Ash Ketchum! =D

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers