With Joe Biden as president, will the USA be in good hands?

• 147 results
Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll With Joe Biden as president, will the USA be in good hands? (99 votes)

Yes 45%
No 55%
 • 
BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193: When did he deny climate change. When was he a homophobe? When did he deny science?

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By teaganwallis193
@spareheadone said:

@teaganwallis193:

Precisely

Universalism is the nearest you can get to having a loving bible god

God doesn't have to make sense to you, nor does he have to meet your standards of "good". God is sovereign and can do whatever He wants for whatever reason. Why? Because he's God, and everything He does (which is everything that happens) is good and righteous simply by virtue of the fact that He did it.

Planes crash; God laughs.

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone said:

@teaganwallis193:

Precisely

Universalism is the nearest you can get to having a loving bible god

God doesn't have to make sense to you, nor does he have to meet your standards of "good". God is sovereign and can do whatever He wants for whatever reason. Why? Because he's God, and everything He does (which is everything that happens) is good and righteous simply by virtue of the fact that He did it.

Planes crash; God laughs.

True but then everyone gets to be one in God in the end rather than only the chosen few.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#105  Edited By dernman

@teaganwallis193 said:
@lord_tenebrous said:
@dernman said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@poedameronsbutt said:
@tobeymaguire84 said:
@infantfinite128 said:

No. He supports the genocide of children.

There's been 60 million children slaughtered in this country. Babies get their heads stabbed in abortion. They get shredded and sucked up in vacuums.

Please watch. It's less then a minute. Please.

Loading Video...

I voted for Trump because he's the most pro-life president. It's not because I belong to a party.

No Caption Provided

That tweet though.

It's a stupid and ignorant tweet no matter the side of the debate you take. There is a difference between sperm and a fertilized egg. Hell there is a difference between an egg and a fertilized one. The difference only grows as time goes on while the separate parts are just that. There is no potential for life on it's own and without the other. Not even getting into the other stupidity in the tweet.

^

Same is true for a foetus; it has no potential for life in its own and it needs to be attached to the mother, sucking up her juices.

False equivalency. Totally separate things, that is nothing without the other, that create something else is different than the whole that is created needing aid and support.

If you're a Christian

I'll stop you right there. I didn't make a christian argument so it shouldn't be brought up. I swear you anti people I come across are more obsessed than believers

Nothing pro-life about Christianity.

Save your anti Christian bigotry. I'm not a believer. I'm an agnostics atheist. Frack sake I'm not even pro choice or pro life.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@teaganwallis193: When did he deny climate change. When was he a homophobe? When did he deny science?

https://www.commondreams.org/newswire/2020/10/06/mike-pences-terrible-record-science-denial

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/11/07/mike-pence-lgbt-rights-gay-transgender-military-election-vice-president/

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By teaganwallis193

@dernman said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@lord_tenebrous said:
@dernman said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@poedameronsbutt said:
@tobeymaguire84 said:
@infantfinite128 said:

There's been 60 million children slaughtered in this country. Babies get their heads stabbed in abortion. They get shredded and sucked up in vacuums.

Loading Video...

I voted for Trump because he's the most pro-life president. It's not because I belong to a party.

No Caption Provided

That tweet though.

It's a stupid and ignorant tweet no matter the side of the debate you take. There is a difference between sperm and a fertilized egg. Hell there is a difference between an egg and a fertilized one. The difference only grows as time goes on while the separate parts are just that. There is no potential for life on it's own and without the other. Not even getting into the other stupidity in the tweet.

^

Same is true for a foetus; it has no potential for life in its own and it needs to be attached to the mother, sucking up her juices.

False equivalency. Totally separate things, that is nothing without the other, that create something else is different than the whole that is created needing aid and support.

If you're a Christian

I'll stop you right there. I didn't make a christian argument so it shouldn't be brought up. I swear you anti people I come across are more obsessed than believers

Save your anti Christian bigotry. I'm not a believer. I'm an agnostics atheist. Frack sake I'm not even pro choice or pro life.

Nothing bigoted about what I am saying. This is just the facts about life according to the Bible. Can you read?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#108  Edited By dernman

@teaganwallis193 said:
@dernman said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@lord_tenebrous said:
@dernman said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@poedameronsbutt said:
@tobeymaguire84 said:
@infantfinite128 said:

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

That tweet though.

^

If you're a Christian

Nothing bigoted about what I am saying. This is just the facts about life according to the Bible. Can you read?

edit: I'm not going to argue with your bigoted views on the subject. If you want to feed your obsession take it to the religion thread.

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@dernman said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@lord_tenebrous said:
@dernman said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@poedameronsbutt said:
@tobeymaguire84 said:
@infantfinite128 said:

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

That tweet though.

^

If you're a Christian

edit: I'm not going to argue with your bigoted views on the subject. If you want to feed your obsession take it to the religion thread.

Again, where's the bigotry?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that remains to be seen....

Personally, I don't have a lot of faith in him.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By SpareHeadOne
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

LOL, No different...the system is still the same...just a new face. Trump had a loud mouth. So, that'll be different. Washington will be quieter. But, Biden is a return to form; same-old-same-old (take that how you may). With Republicans still in control (and gaining even more control), I doubt they'll get much done...

d^_^b

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@johnnyz256 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@whathappened said:
@hatutzeraze said:
@johnnyz256 said:

@tobeymaguire84: Life begins at conception. The tweet is absurd. Abortion is murder.

Government dictated by religious beliefs and assuming control over women's bodies isn't America.

Neither is killing babies

Christians only care about people up until the moment of their birth. Once they're out of the womb, fuck 'em.

This is a silly comment. All of the Christians who work for schools, and hospitals, and in social work don't care about people, right?

And even if it were true that Christians don't care about people after they're born, that says nothing to whether abortion (murder of an unborn baby) is wrong. Of course it's wrong. God creates the baby in the womb, and the doctor murders it. It's not a hard concept, but humans are sinners and oftentimes try to defend unrighteousness.

When a child is born, a filthy, evil, wicked and depraved beast is born. It needs to quickly be baptized lest it gets struck down by Jehova and cast into the Lake of Fire. Given the potential for sin during an 80-year life, it would be better to abort the thing and guarantee its spot in heaven.

Life isn't precious in Christianity. Life is an evil mistake. A fallen thing. You're guilty by default just for existing. The moment you were born, you did something wrong just by exiting the womb.

Psalm 137:9

Salvation is based on the mercy of God, and not at all on water baptism or any other work. Everyone is conceived in sin through Adam's fall. That sin, plus every other sin of the person, needs to be paid for. God elected certain ones to salvation (Ephesians 1). These had their sins paid for by Christ.

Exactly. Thank you for confirming my Calvinist views on Christianity. This is why it would be best to kill the majority of people before they exit the womb. This life is like dirty rags compared to eternity. If you see a Jewish, or Islamic woman who is pregnant, advise her to get an abortion to guarantee the child's spot in heaven.

And how do you know that those babies are of God's elect? This notion that all babies and children are innocent in God's eyes is contrary to the Bible.

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193 said:
@johnnyz256 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@johnnyz256 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@whathappened said:
@hatutzeraze said:
@johnnyz256 said:

@tobeymaguire84: Life begins at conception. The tweet is absurd. Abortion is murder.

Government dictated by religious beliefs and assuming control over women's bodies isn't America.

Christians only care about people up until the moment of their birth. Once they're out of the womb, fuck 'em.

This is a silly comment. All of the Christians who work for schools, and hospitals, and in social work don't care about people, right?

And even if it were true that Christians don't care about people after they're born, that says nothing to whether abortion (murder of an unborn baby) is wrong. Of course it's wrong. God creates the baby in the womb, and the doctor murders it. It's not a hard concept, but humans are sinners and oftentimes try to defend unrighteousness.

When a child is born, a filthy, evil, wicked and depraved beast is born. It needs to quickly be baptized lest it gets struck down by Jehova and cast into the Lake of Fire. Given the potential for sin during an 80-year life, it would be better to abort the thing and guarantee its spot in heaven.

Life isn't precious in Christianity. Life is an evil mistake. A fallen thing. You're guilty by default just for existing. The moment you were born, you did something wrong just by exiting the womb.

Salvation is based on the mercy of God, and not at all on water baptism or any other work. Everyone is conceived in sin through Adam's fall. That sin, plus every other sin of the person, needs to be paid for. God elected certain ones to salvation (Ephesians 1). These had their sins paid for by Christ.

Exactly. Thank you for confirming my Calvinist views on Christianity. This is why it would be best to kill the majority of people before they exit the womb. This life is like dirty rags compared to eternity. If you see a Jewish, or Islamic woman who is pregnant, advise her to get an abortion to guarantee the child's spot in heaven.

And how do you know that those babies are of God's elect? This notion that all babies and children are innocent in God's eyes is contrary to the Bible.

Then it's even worse. Don't even bother impregnating a women; just cum in a sock. Do sperm cells have immortal souls that can burn forever? Would be pretty bad if each time you cum, millions of souls stand before Jehovah to be punished for the sins of people whom never existed in the first place.

Eating an apple. Really?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@johnnyz256 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@johnnyz256 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@whathappened said:
@hatutzeraze said:
@johnnyz256 said:

Then it's even worse. Don't even bother impregnating a women; just cum in a sock. Do sperm cells have immortal souls that can burn forever? Would be pretty bad if each time you cum, millions of souls stand before Jehovah to be punished for the sins of people whom never existed in the first place.

Eating an apple. Really?

This is just silliness. And where in the world is the particular fruit mentioned?

People think that they're wiser than God. They have a "how dare God" attitude. The problem is that each and every person is a filthy sinner whose natural state is to be dead in sins (Ephesians 2:1). We are in no position at all to dictate to God how things should be or what the punishment for sin should be. We have no idea what God's righteousness truly is. And we should thank God for His patience and mercy. Every person deserves eternal damnation. And yet God elected a great multitude to salvation, as the Bible teaches.

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193 said:
@johnnyz256 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@johnnyz256 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@johnnyz256 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@whathappened said:
@hatutzeraze said:
@johnnyz256 said:

Eating an apple. Really?

This is just silliness. And where in the world is the particular fruit mentioned?

People think that they're wiser than God. They have a "how dare God" attitude. The problem is that each and every person is a filthy sinner whose natural state is to be dead in sins (Ephesians 2:1). We are in no position at all to dictate to God how things should be or what the punishment for sin should be. We have no idea what God's righteousness truly is. And we should thank God for His patience and mercy. Every person deserves eternal damnation. And yet God elected a great multitude to salvation, as the Bible teaches.

Yeah, and if you don't want a filthy, depraved beast to be born, then don't cum inside a woman. No more vessels prepared in advanced for destruction. Problem solved, Jehovah.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Better hands than Trump by a mile

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worse hands than trump by two miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatevs, since Trump handled Covid so well. Like 200,000+ deaths in the U.S since it started and all and its mostly his fault

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biden will be far from perfect, but will be a significant improvement over DJT 45.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factbro: I'm curious what news network do you watch?

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some women and children probably think Uncle Joe should keep his "good" hands to himself.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creepy pedo hands.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@teaganwallis193: I never get how there supposed to be a soul, since what make us is our brain, which mean somehow our soul is a copy of our brain, in other word, we still die when our bodies die. Some say the soul is like a raido signal, but again, still means our brain and soul are separate.

Than there the countless of "life" lost daily when fertilized egg failed to implant and get wash away in a women period, which is a regular occurrence. Many people say life start at conception, but if that is the case, than there so many lost souls who die regularly even before being born, in no fault of their own or mother choice. Especially worst if you believe any baby not baptized are in limbo until the second coming of Christ.

Granted some argued they only have soul if god want them to live, which mean any clump of cell, aka a fetus being aborted has no soul, because if they were aborted, that was god will, so they did not have a soul in the first place and the mother did nothing wrong.

Oh and its a bit silly to believe in a 2,000 yr old fairy tale, which as fictional works goes, a bit overrated imo.

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: just letting you know, I don't believe this evil trash; I believe in love.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factbro: Trump didn't create the virus, China did. Trump didn't release the virus, China did. Stop blaming him for what someone else did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson No, Trump should've taken Covid more seriously. He neglected wearing a mask and then got the virus himself. He could've handled it way better - don't deny that

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factbro said:

@baldur_odinson No, Trump should've taken Covid more seriously. He neglected wearing a mask and then got the virus himself. He could've handled it way better - don't deny that

I don't really think that Trump can do any better.

Many Governors and mayors (many of them Democrats) refused to worked with him, and City administrators had done practically nothing to address the mass riots, looting, and protests that happened across the country in fact they encourage it.

All the while significant portion of his supporters don't support lockdown either.

Feds has very little authority over local implementation of quarantine and lockdowns.

Controlling the pandemic is, in general a State business, not the Feds.

Trump tried to limit flights from China, which is something that he can do Constitutionally,

but such action was heavily criticized by the Democrats as something that encourage racism and WHO said such action is over reactionism that promotes fear and panic

while claiming there was no evidence that the virus can be past from person to person (of course it turned out to be wrong).

US isn't like South Korea, Singapore, or China where the government can exercise an almost authoritarian level of social management and public control.

Do realize that practically every country suffered from Covid, the US under Trump was not special.

The blame should fall on China and WHO, as they failed to warn the rest of the world on time.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Baldur_Odinson

@factbro said:

Everyone should have taken it more seriously, and an assload of people didn't wear a mask. Sure, he got the virus, then he successfully beat it. Everyone could have handled it better, and still should. Don't deny your gratuitous hatred for Trump, you reek of TDS. Again, it was China who created and released the virus; perhaps you should throw your hate toward China instead?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson No, there are many who have taken this virus seriously, so no bs. Your claims are plain stupid. And how do you know if China created the virus?

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factbro said:

@baldur_odinson

1. No, there are many who have taken this virus seriously, so no bs.

2. Your claims are plain stupid.

3. And how do you know if China created the virus?

1. I'm not saying there weren't.

2. How so?

3. Because it came from Wuhan, China.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome And you with your bs. Trump legit held rallies during Covid, with hundreds people without masks and in an outside area clumped together. He could've done better

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson Your claims are stupid as you accused me of saying Trump created and released the virus; I never said that. Plus, Trump handled the virus because he got some of the best care in the world as he is the President; no-one has gotten the treatment like he has

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factbro said:

@mimisalome And you with your bs. Trump legit held rallies during Covid, with hundreds people without masks and in an outside area clumped together. He could've done better

Well I already said that most of his supporters aren't really in agreement with any covid control measures.

I think his campaign team claimed that they did employed preventive measures like temp checks and face masks

But in the US people have the Constitutional rights to gather and there really isn't much he can do from stopping people in exercising their constitutional rights.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factbro said:

@mimisalome And you with your bs. Trump legit held rallies during Covid, with hundreds people without masks and in an outside area clumped together.

They were just protesting, dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle I'm talking about his supporters, the ones huddled together with no masks

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By floridaman29

>Watches only CNN.

>Blames only Trump for the virus.

>Talking about Trump supporters gathered and failing to address those who did the same while rioting.

>Calls the person he's debating plain stupid.

>Whining about the president getting better care than the average joe.

No Caption Provided

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factbro said:

@baldur_odinson
1. Your claims are stupid as you accused me of saying Trump created and released the virus; I never said that.

2. Plus, Trump handled the virus because he got some of the best care in the world as he is the President; no-one has gotten the treatment like he has

1. Uhm, you very clearly blamed President Trump, as [your] post #120 mentions...

Like 200,000+ deaths in the U.S since it started and all and its mostly his fault

...you're saying he is responsible for it. He had absolutely nothing to do with the virus in any way, shape or form. Stop watching mainstream media, please.

2. Yeah, and...?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29@baldur_odinson I never blamed him for Covid, I said he was responsible for many U.S deaths. You should listen before falsely claiming things about me. And you think he got the same treatment as a normal citizen? Thats real stupid. He is the president and he and other presidents and leaders are going to get better care than people like you guys and me if we got Covid.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factbro said:

@baldur_odinson

1. I never blamed him for Covid,

2. I said he was responsible for many U.S deaths.

3. You should listen before falsely claiming things about me.

4. And you think he got the same treatment as a normal citizen?

5. Thats real stupid.

6. He is the president and he and other presidents and leaders are going to get better care than people like you guys and me if we got Covid.

1. False; I posted the exact quote where you indeed blamed Trump.

2. Correct. And what caused those deaths? The virus, which you stated was Trump's fault.

3. Listen? Don't you mean "read?" Perhaps, you should go back to school and learn proper grammar and punctuation before you "say" something.

4. No. We've established that he had better health coverage a couple posts ago.

5. Whatever you "say," champ.

6. And...?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factbro said:

@baldur_odinson

1. I mean I didn't blame him for starting Covid,

2. you ass-hat

1. But, you actually did, so...

2. Incivility doesn't help your case there, bucko. First warning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers