Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

name:tba

race:shinigami

nickname:tba

alias:king

appearance:

personality:He acts like a jerk to others but in reality he’s kind and helpful, the only reason he acts like a jerk is because he rathers people trust him when he acts like an asshole rather than people not trusting him when he’s being kind.

spiritual pressure strength:Around captain level

squad:None (disappeared while young so he isn’t assigned to any squad)

sternritter letter and power (optional):none

kidos known:around half

Zanpakuto: Seinaryu: A black falchion with a golden hilt

zanpakuto spirit: Appearance: A guys dressed in all black with a golden dragon head as his right arm

Shikai: Make the world mine, Seinaryu. When used a golden dragon head appears on his right shoulder making it look like his arm is coming out of its mouth. He gains the ability of ownership, with this whatever he cuts becomes his and he gains full control of it. If he cuts someone else with it the lesser half of what he cuts becomes his (unless it includes their head), he can even do this to other people’s abilities, though only to a certain extent.

Bankai: When releasing his bankai his sword turns into one giant blade with no handle, the only handle he has are holes inside the blade itself. When doing this he summons forth a golden dragon that can travel to and from a dimension within mirrors through reflective surfaces, the same goes for the user. Whenever the dragon bites anything/anyone whatever it bites gets transported to this mirror dimension and becomes his (the user i mean), it takes a while for people to get turned into his.

I'll add in the missing parts later.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@rikuyamaha

Name: ????

Species: Human

Height: 173cm

Weight: 179 pounds

Hair color: Redhead

Eye color: Brown

Birthday (optional): October 31

Alias: Peter Northwood, Paul Alexander Miller, Stephen Lee Marshall, Luke D. Wayne, Daniel Brandon Cooper.

Appearance: Someone that doesn't call too much attention, normal height, long(not that long) redhead and brown eyes

Personality: If I would create some character, I would create a character that tries to not call attention to himself and that is always trying to protect my identity, I wouldn't be a good neither a bad guy I would say, but wouldn't really care too much if someone close to me die or etc, unless is a family member which I don't have in this occasion

Weapons: A ring that grants me probability manipulation, information analysis and supernatural luck, that way every situation or event that happens that could cause me misfortune will benefit me, usually used to avoid people to find or get close to me.

Outfit: Normal clothes.

Accessories: Ring that grants me Supernatural Luck,Probability Manipulation and Information analysis

Abilities: I would say something like a power, this is based in a idea I had for King Crimson Requiem. I can freely manipulate timelines and erase events that already happened and persons from temporal existence, for example, erase the existence of my parents and relatives, before they even meet each other which would erase the events they caused during their lives and erase in the process erase any register and memory someone could have about me, but I would remain unharmed by the changes in reality, with the use of the ring, I can easily know about a person's whole story until that moment, so I can manipulate their history and erase events of their lives without trouble. I also can manipulate matter(Spiritual, Mental, or Physical) to regenerate myself or break others enemies apart to ignore their durability, the technique will activate every time someone inflicts any damage on me(although due to the ring this is nigh impossible to happen) either I'm aware of the damage or not. I also can manipulate the enemies matter and return them to their origin point, a human for example if gets caught into the technique's range will return to his atom form until cease to exist.

Likes: Nothing in special, only wishes to live a pacific life and protect his family, while still managing to control his organization.

Dislikes: Persons that kill people for fun, Rapists, Thugs, Drug addicts, Pedophiles, Corrupt politics.

Strengths: Is strong as a normal human, so relies on hax to get rid of anyone that could pose a threat to him.

Weaknesses: Has a normal durability as he is a human, but regeneration and supernatural luck makes him hard to target, perceive or kill.

Background: Born in October 31, 1987 in Winchester, England, the 3rd of a family with 5 sons(3 daughters and 2 brothers)

Was just a normal student until May 25, 1999 when his brother was killed by a thug which ended up starting his hate towards thugs, drug addicts and those whose he considered the scum of Society. The man who killed his brother, William Hughson, was released 3 years after the murder, Aware of this fact, in July 29, 2002, he founded the location of his brother's killer and kidnapped him, torturing for several days and killing him in the process. He managed to plant fake clues that ended up convicting another murder that wasn't caught by the police until that point. He considered the possibilite that at some point, the thugs that were related to William could connect his doing in his homicide, so to protect his family and his identity, he faked his own death in December 2, 2002.

At some point he managed to move to San Francisco where he started his new life under several fake names in 2008. He managed to create an organization in the ''Underworld'' where he was the leader of it, the organization had 575 members, most of them military or police officers that were serving in this organization as Punishers. He had control over the guns traffics that happened in the San Francisco and his members were instructed by him through computer or letters to cause fake accidents to kill criminals that were released from prison due the lack of proof for a trial.

In 2011, He had access to a ring that he noticed that was repealing misfortune and that could make near impossible events to happen in order to benefit him. 2 years later the spirit that created the Ring made contact with him, granting him the power to erase events that happened in time and viewing the history of a person(either he knows them or not is irrelevant) and manage to erase events from their lives if he wanted in order to benefit him or his organization, however, he would be unable to erase events that caused the death of his relatives. In 2014 his mother died at the age of 79, and his father died some months later. In 2016 he managed to contact his 3 sisters and tell his story, he then proceed to erase the existence of his parents from time but managed to keep his sisters unharmed by the changes of reality, he then help them to start a new life under new names in other countries where they could live comfortably.

He disguise himself in society by working as a Physic Teacher in the University of Southern California. His address, real name and cellphone number are unknown, and he tries to spend his life normally and tries not call his attention to anyone so he can live a pacific life. More than 3000 persons were suspected by thugs, gangs and some police officers as being the leader of the Punishment organization, luckily enough, he wasn't in anyone's radar so far.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: i like it,all you need is a name now lol

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll think about it.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team naruto

3/5 taken

team bleach

4/5 taken

team OP

0/5 taken

unrelated to HST

2/5

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Undre

weapons:

background: original leader of the gotie 13 befor yamma

name: Black Sun

race: transcendent

nickname: eclipse

alias:

appearance: 6 feet. Black skin,blue eyes. And has 2 charcoal black swords with blue Safire around the edges.

personality: stark like

spiritual pressure strength: Transcendent

squad: 1

sternritter letter and power (optional): V for vampire steals the enimes energy as they fight

kidos known: uses kido 99 and time stop kido

zanpakuto: eclipse zone

zanpakuto spirit: ghost like figure

shikai: shadow zone which eclipses the sky in darkness ,anything within a 100 mile radius gets their abilities negated. Energy based attacks are also negated. Can also hide and move in shadows

bankai: 1st ability can swap stats with anyone within the shadow zone. 2nd ability Evey time he attacks it hits his enemy from 50 different angels simultaneously. 3rd ability can attack you from any range

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

weapons:

im gonna tweak some things about your character alright?

background: original leader of the gotie 13 before yamma

name: Black Sun

race: transcendent(There is no race in bleach called transcendent....you can be a mix of quincy and shinigami but not some transcendent being)

nickname: eclipse

alias:

appearance: 6 feet. Black skin,blue eyes. And has 2 charcoal black swords with blue Safire around the edges.

personality: stark like

spiritual pressure strength: Transcendent

squad: 1

sternritter letter and power (optional): V for vampire steals the enemies energy as they fight

kidos known: uses kido 99 and time stop kido

zanpakuto: eclipse zone

zanpakuto spirit: ghost like figure

shikai: shadow zone which eclipses the sky in darkness ,anything within a 100 mile radius gets their abilities negated.(if i may,lets push that back to about 10 to 15 miles at least. 100 miles is ludacris) Energy based attacks are also negated. Can also hide and move in shadows

bankai: 1st ability can swap stats with anyone within the shadow zone. 2nd ability Every time he attacks it hits his enemy from 50 different angels simultaneously. 3rd ability can attack you from any range

thats kinda it for now

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: aizens transcendent hes neither shimmigi nor hollow as stated.

And the soul king is the smae thing

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what do I do? Lol

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: fill out the form of which verse you want to be apart in. It's at the beginning of this thread

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

name: Kai

appearance: He looks like toneri. Lol

personality: neutral

clan: Outsukui

charka natures: All 5 chakra nature's.

jutus known: Causality manipulation and void manipulation.

kekkei genkai: (optional) Tenseigan and rinnegan.

weapons: scythe

summons: Gedo statue

background: Unknown

I might change some stuff here and there.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why the fudged was i tagged?

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: So we're only allowed to make one character each, cause I was also about to contribute a character for the one piece side?

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ovy7  Online

@rikuyamaha: I'm done, this is the final draft. Basically, I wanted to not only use Bleach but also the Burn the Witch one-shot, which also takes place in the world of Bleach.

Name: Irelias von Liebtzieg

Race: Shinigami/Sorcerer

Nickname: Irie

Alias: Kido God of Soul Society

Appearance: Irealias is 193 cm tall, with broad shoulders and a very athletic build, even if his lifestyle is more academic-focused, as he never forgets to spends a couple of days training his physicals with Squad 11 (Kenpachi sometimes likes to fight him, but most often he avoid Irelias because of his Kido abilities, calling him a “Party-trickster”). Irelias medium black hair is kept tied in a small ponytail by a band embroidered with pure cold, leaving his gentle facial features and blue eyes completely exposed to the “enemy”.

Personality: Stoic, generally serious, with no apparent touch of humor, but he does like a good joke from time to time. His royal upbringing made him quite the workaholic, spending most of his time working and developing new forms of Kido spells.

Spiritual pressure strength: mid to high Captain lvl Reiatsu and Reiryoku

Squad: The Kido Corps. Irelias is the Commander and Grand Kido Chief after Tessai's exile into the Human World.

Sternritter letter and power (optional): none

Kidos known: all of them (cause Kido Corps. Chief)

Zanpakuto: Träne der Sonne (dunno if the writing is correct, my German is quite shit honestly). It’s a medieval Longsword with it’s hilt embroidered in pure gold, runes engraved on the blade.

Zanpakuto spirit: Male, about 220cm in size, but a little hunched. Dressed all in pure golden clothes, with a crown on his head and face also covered by a golden cloth.

Shikai: Release command: Fall, Träne der Sonne. His Zanpakuto completely melts into gold, which Irelias can manipulate at will. Even if the gold is destroyed or contained by the enemy, Irelias can manipulate the environment and create more gold, basically making the containment of his Zanpakuto impossible. His ability to transmute things into gold extends only to inorganic object, but Irelias has perfected his Shikai to the point he can transmute the air around him into either solid or molten, extremely hot, gold. Irelias is also unaffected by the gold he creates. He can also create multiple clones of gold, which are nearly as powerful as him and are able to use most of his abilities.

Bankai: Midas, der Goldene König. One of the few Bankais whose use was banned in Seireitei, “Midas, der Goldene König” creates an area from 1km to 100km in radius where everything, organic or inorganic, comes under the effect of Irelias golden transmutation. In this area, Irelias can also transmute his own body into gold, permitting regeneration of wounds and intangibility to attacks, perfecting this ability to allow him to become the air itself. Irelias can also instantly solidify the entire area of influence into a giant golden dome. The area of influence of his Bankai also allows Irelias to move through it at near light-speed by losing his form and reforming in other places. His golden clones ability is also greatly enhanced, being able to create thousands of clones.

Background: Irelias was born in the 18th century Germany as the 3rd son of the noble Liebtzieg family, which had ties to the most important royals of Europe. The Liebtziegs was also a clan of Sorcerers specialized in combating Dragons, so Irelias was soon enrolled into the Academy at West Branch of Soul Society, Reverse London. Because of his great talent with spells, he was transferred to the East Branch, in Seireitei, to follow the Kido Academy. He graduated from the Academy as the top of his class and very soon became the right hand of Lieutenant Hachigen Ushōda. After the exile of Tessai and Hachigen following Captain Urahara’s betrayal, Irelias was promoted as the new Commander and Grand Kido Chief, and he still holds that title to this day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3c3d5515551
deactivated-5e3c3d5515551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright I can post now I'll start my build soon.

I didn't want to be OP but everyone else is so I'm making up lore in the Naruto world.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Name: Asahi

Clan: Doesn't have one

Appearance: 183cm and 77kg, Redish hair and Royal looking think Fuegoleon

Personality: Stern, stoic, very serious, and uptight

Chakra Nature: Fire, Divine Fire

Jutsu: Nearly all fire type jutsu, and some unique jutsu. Asahi is also a Sage and can combine his power with Hou-ou into his Phoenix form (think Naruto's BSM)

kekkei genkai: The host of Hou-ou and Divine Flames.

Weapons: Ashai can summon a sword which is made from pure Divine Flames.

Summons: Various mystical birds.

Home: The land hidden in the Heavens, it's a large kingdom that floats in the atmosphere far off the cost of the main Naruto continent

Background;

Asahi: was chosen by his people to be the next host of Hou-ou but, before that he was an expert in hand to hand combat and swordplay as well as fire style jutsu.

Hou-ou: Is a primordial Phoenix native to Asahi's homeland who existed long before the tailed beast or the Sage Of Six-Paths, Legends says that Hou-ou created the sun and that his Divine Flame can burn just about everything. Hou-ou is massive with a wing span of 300 meters.

Divine Flame: Bluish white in color this flame erases all from Molecules, Chakra, Reiryoki, fire, and even souls. The Divine Flame is unique in a way that it only burns it target, if you're not the target you wont even feel heat.

Immortality: Asahi can technically die but, due to Hou-ou's power he will always revive, this typically happens in a large explosion of Divine Fire so stand clear.

Divine Protection: Asahi will not be denied due to the primordial power of Hou-ou his power can not be altered or stopped.

Here's a battle so you can understand his abilities.

Asahi stared ahead as the great Beast with 7 tails flew towards him. "Stop now! You're entering the airspace of our village! I won't ask again!" He exclaimed, wondering what one of the mythical creatures from the main land was doing here. The Beast came to a halt the two now stared at each only 100m apart both floating in the sky above a large source of water (the size of lake Erie). Without a word the Beast then flapped it's wings creating a massive whirlwind which churned the clouds several Kilometers above them the whirlwind then plummeted towards Asahi. Damn he thought, without much time to think Asahi weaved the signs for an attack "Fire style: Grand Fireball Jutsu!" a massive fireball spanning at least 50 meters in diameter sprouted from his mouth the very atmosphere crackling and warping from the heat, the two attacks collided mid air causing an explosion several Kilometers wide hitting both Asahi and the Beast, though neither seemed effected by the blast. The churning skies above now filled with water from the evaporated lake slowly becoming a hurricane. "What are you doing! People live around here!" Asahi yelled at the Beast now getting upset. "Final warning, turn around now!" he yelled though it's doubtful he could be heard over the rampaging winds of the now powerful hurricane. "I need to end this quickly I can't risk anyone getting caught up in a battle like this" he thought to himself. At this time the beast then started gathering a large amount of natural chakra in the shape of a ball. Asahi not wanting the attack to go off near the surface flew stright up nearly into the atmosphere "Well what are you waiting for?" He taunted the Beast. Asahi was now gathering natural chakra of his own into small white ball at the end of his finger which he pointed at the Beast and before the Beast could get his own attack Asahi released his "Sage Art: Divine Light!" A flash of light was released from his finger going through the Beasts attack and striking it dead center, before the flash could end both the Beast and it's attack where gone not a hint of it's chakra or it's soul was left it had been eradicated on a level in which nothing could return this is the power of the Phoenix Sage a fire so potent there are few things that can survive. "Well that was a let down, I expected more for the legendary beast." Asahi said with a hit of disappointment.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7: love yours. It's excellent

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By RikuYamaha

@adam2: its look very good I like it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: I forgot to add that he has SM and a Phoenix for lmao one second.

And i gave myself hax protection because everyone has super good hax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha Okay so I finished adding in the missing parts of my character, I'll create a character for the one piece side in a bit.

Name: King (he forgot his real name and this is what people just call him)

Race: Shinigami

Nickname: King (still also counts as his nickname)

Alias:

Appearance: He stands 185cm tall with long messy black hair flowing down his back and golden eyes. He has a decent sized physique, not exactly broad but not slim either. His clothes are a bit torn because he can’t really afford to buy new ones. (he lives in the human world)

Personality: He acts like a jerk to others but in reality he’s kind and helpful, the only reason he acts like a jerk is because he rathers people trust him when he acts like an asshole rather than people not trusting him when he’s being kind.

Spiritual Pressure Strength: Mid to high captain level

squad:None (disappeared while young so he isn’t assigned to any squad)

sternritter letter and power (optional):none

Kidos known: around half

Zanpakuto: Seinaryuu: A black falchion with a golden hilt shaped like a dragon head.

Zanpakuto spirit: A guy with short brown hair dressed in all black with gold lining and a golden dragon head as his right arm. One of his eyes is gold while the other is silver.

Shikai: Release command: Make the world mine, Seinaryuu. When used a golden dragon head appears on his right shoulder making it look like his arm is coming out of its mouth. He gains the ability of ownership, with this whatever he cuts becomes his, if he cuts someone else with it the lesser half of what he cuts becomes his (unless it includes their head), he can even do this to other people’s abilities (either by cutting their zanpakuto, or by cutting what their zanpakuto summons), though only to a certain extent.

Bankai: Wasure Rareta Sekai no Ryuu. When releasing his bankai his sword turns into one giant blade with no handle, the only handle he has are holes inside the blade itself. When doing this he summons forth a dragon with golden scales that fade into silver. The dragon can travel to and from a dimension within mirrors through reflective surfaces, the same goes for the user. Whenever the dragon bites anything/anyone whatever it bites gets transported to this mirror dimension and becomes his (the user i mean), it takes a while for people to get turned into his, though once they become his he can freely use them however he wants by summoning them through reflective surfaces.

Background: When he was young (well young for a shinigami) King accidentally traveled to the human world and lost his memories in the process. In the human world he ended up getting used and backstabbed by several people which grew him into the jerk he is. After getting betrayed by someone who really trusted he, through sheer anger, summoned his zanpakuto and scared off the people who betrayed him, this is when he started to regain some of his memories, and slowly started to train himself to become a shinigami, though to this day he says he still can’t remember his name.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Can I make a second character that travels with Asahi? Since he's the chosen person of his people it would make sense that he has someone around to help him out.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha Okay so I made a character for the one piece side.

One Piece character

Name: Poser

{APPEARANCE> optional}

Height: 2 meters

Weight: 136 kg of muscle

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Brown

Skin color: A little on the tan side

Outfit: Literally anything that can cover his junk and nothing else.

Accessories: Sun and Moon earrings

{DESCRIPTION}

Personality: He is very hearty, always encouraging others to go to their limits and beyond. He’s able to laugh off his problems whilst helping others, and he’s always willing to go out for a drink.

Backstory: Back before he became a pirate he lived on an island that held dancing as the highest form of entertainment, so he became a dancer himself and tried to obtain the top spot, but he was never able to because of a girl who was always better than him. He eventually became friends with this girl and they’d always have dance offs with the result always being the same. One day they both heard a rumor about a special fruit growing in cave of a mountain that grant the user amazing dancing skills that allow them to move the land, obviously being the calculating intelligent teens they were, they went up the mountain and nearly died several times trying to get to it. Once they got to it the cave they found the fruit and ended up having an argument about who gets to eat it( they kept trying to give it to each other). Before they were able to come to an agreement the cave collapsed and crushed the girls legs. Desperate to try and find a way out the boy ate the fruit and began to dance like he has never danced before. With each movement he made the ground itself began to shift and all the rubble began to move out of the way and he managed to save her. A few years after this event, he decided to join a pirate crew and sail the seas to become the best dancer there is, and he promised to find a way to heal the girl’s legs.

Likes: Dancing obviously, drinking, challenges and drawing.

Dislikes: People who brag about themselves.

Strengths: A damn good dancer.

Weaknesses: Doesn’t know when to give up and frequently gets himself into trouble because of this, is also very easily agitated.

{ABILITIES/WEAPONS}

Weapon: The ground.

Abilities: “The Dance Dance fruit”: Gives the user the ability to control the land itself threw dance allowing the user to shape and form the ground into whatever they want so long as it matches their movement. It can allow the user to create earthquakes or even ravines simply threw dancing. An example of how Poser used this power: Once when his pirate gang were making a pit stop to restock in a village one of them noticed that if the villagers stayed any longer the island will fall apart, they were going to evacuate everyone off but there was too much to fit on the ship and the ship itself only had one trip left in it before they had to repair it, so Poser came up with a plan to have the elderly and children be taken on the ship whilst he uses his devil fruit powers to create land to have the rest walk across. His captain reluctantly agreed and took off leaving only three other crew members to help guide everyone. With his abilities he created a lifted up enough ground to create an eight kilometer long path for them. While they were leaving he went back to the island and decided to sink it so that no one will die to it falling apart. (He aimed for the faults in the island to have it all collapsed).

He also only knows armament haki.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Whoa. Lots of participants/ideas lol. Congrats.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: thank you. You may join if you like. Pick any anime and build from there,just make sure it's not too op lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

double bump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll create Asahi's teammate today.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: I wrote a small battle for my first character I didn't go into to much detail or use his forms but it should give you an idea of his power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asahi stared ahead as the great Beast with 7 tails flew towards him. "Stop now! You're entering the airspace of our village! I won't ask again!" He exclaimed, wondering what one of the mythical creatures from the main land was doing here. The Beast came to a halt the two now stared at each only 100m apart both floating in the sky above a large source of water (the size of lake Erie). Without a word the Beast then flapped it's wings creating a massive whirlwind which churned the clouds several Kilometers above them the whirlwind then plummeted towards Asahi. Damn he thought, without much time to think Asahi weaved the signs for an attack "Fire style: Grand Fireball Jutsu!" a massive fireball spanning at least 50 meters in diameter sprouted from his mouth the very atmosphere crackling and warping from the heat, the two attacks collided mid air causing an explosion several Kilometers wide hitting both Asahi and the Beast, though neither seemed effected by the blast. The churning skies above now filled with water from the evaporated lake slowly becoming a hurricane. "What are you doing! People live around here!" Asahi yelled at the Beast now getting upset. "Final warning, turn around now!" he yelled though it's doubtful he could be heard over the rampaging winds of the now powerful hurricane. "I need to end this quickly I can't risk anyone getting caught up in a battle like this" he thought to himself. At this time the beast then started gathering a large amount of natural chakra in the shape of a ball. Asahi not wanting the attack to go off near the surface flew stright up nearly into the atmosphere "Well what are you waiting for?" He taunted the Beast. Asahi was now gathering natural chakra of his own into small white ball at the end of his finger which he pointed at the Beast and before the Beast could get his own attack Asahi released his "Sage Art: Divine Light!" A flash of light was released from his finger going through the Beasts attack and striking it dead center, before the flash could end both the Beast and it's attack where gone not a hint of it's chakra or it's soul was left it had been eradicated on a level in which nothing could return this is the power of the Phoenix Sage a fire so potent there are few things that can survive. "Well that was a let down, I expected more for the legendary beast." Asahi said with a hit of disappointment

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

Name: Yuuhi

Height: 176cm

Weight: 67kg

Hair color: Grey

Eye color: Grey

Skin color: White

Personality: Superiority complex, know it all, and snarky

Backstory:

Younger brother of Asahi gifted with sheer intelligence rather than the raw power of his brother, Yuuhi strives to understand the Universe and the secrets it holds. He is a master of all chakra types even some blood line types like Wood style and Partical style and his control over chakra is perfect being able to form jutsu with no wasted chakra at all.

Dislikes: stupid people or things that don't make sense.

Strengths: Is the smartest person in the room 99% of the time and he's an expert at DNA splicing.

Weaknesses: Often underestimates people, and has an unhealthy desire to surpass his brother though he would never betray him.

Weapon: None

Abilities:

Karma: A strange mark on his palm that spreads out like a tattoo spiraling up his arm it gives him a immense boost to his stats and allows him to absorb attacks and then return them at 2x power.

Mugen eye: A unique dojutsu to him and only him. Yuuhi used several DNA samples to form the "perfect" eye adding in bits of Byakugan, Sharingan, and Rinniegan this eye lets him see through things and predict moment to the point where his perception of time actually slows down and because of Yuuhi's excellent control over chakra and all chakra natures he can see an attack and instantly know how it's done. Though for some reason he can't use things like the MS jutsu or Rinniegan jutsu he was opened up to a whole new line of Dojutsu jutsu unique to the "Mugen eye" such as "Space Time" seals and it can reflect mental based attacks (example, Itachi or Aizen would be trolling themselves)

All Chakra natures: He's an expert in all Chakra natures included Wood and Partical styles

Mark of the Phoenix: Given to him by his brother it allows them to find each other no matter where they are as long as they're on the same planet. And it also gives him the "Divine Protection" which stops manipulation style attacks (time, space, etc.)

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam2: love it! i'll find a way to put him in the story.