• 93 results
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RikuYamaha

on here,i noticed people are kinda in groups in the ANIME (examples: skysanji one piece, undre bleach etc etc), im willing to make a comic vine fanfic of yall on here for a fight of the century! it'll be sort of a crossover of a of anime but with yall as the characters. i am taking a unlimited amount now.

For every single person joining,be sure to fill out your sheet and tell us which anime universe you come from.

BASICS

Name:

Species:

Race (optional):

Birthday (optional):

{APPEARANCE> optional}

Height:

Weight:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Hair color:

Skin color:

Outfit:

Accessories:

{DESCRIPTION}

Personality:

Backstory:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

{ABILITIES/WEAPONS}

Magic:

Weapon:

Abilities:

remember ,I'm taking all, im hoping not everyone will be overly op,like yhwach wank ability and all. but once all the members are set,the fan fiction will begin. i hope alot of people join!

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: if you can,please make it serious.

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By johnsmjs36

@RikuYamaha: "Uaaah!" I cry. My small hands tugging on a woman's body. She lies still on the ground. People run away uncaring of the pleading in my voice or the death of my mother. The only thing I can see are the shadows of people jumping through the roofs. My three month brain cannot begin to comprehend the disaster that has fallen upon the village.

"RAWR!!" A giant beast howls. Its eyes menacing and its teeths sharp as blades. Its gigantic figure moves around shaking the platform it was standing on. Flattening mountains with its enormous nine tails. It saunter forwards against a blonde man. The creature brimming with unspoken rage. Its very figures swirls with the maddening howls of the winds. My mind blanks as I stare at it. My eyes as wide as the Moon of the Rabbit Goddess, my early cries silenced. The beast brings a moment of calculative savagery in its moment. The man speaks. He is too far. I can't hear him even if I could I don't think I would have understood what he was saying. The movements of the beasts were like the dance of Entropy. The cries of the earth all clear for all to hear as the world itself was burdened by the weight of this foul demon. No, not a demon but a God. My blood boils with each of its maddening fights. My hand clutch tightly at my mother's fingers. My eyes reflect the eerie gleam of the moon. My eyes itself shining, lines appearing in it. Like clockwork I can feel the lines on my pupils as they rotate and dances just like the beast. Finally, the beast opens it mouth. The world silences as after a moment only a flash is seen and a loud boom is heard.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: i suppose ill put you down as a naruto team lol. btw,extremely nice story. i'll make sure to put it in the story

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Calling me a Naruto team is.... I am not really that fond of Naruto. It was just the first manga I read. Call it nostalgia if you will. From shonen, I like Magi that's all.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: yes i know,but this crossover with comic vine users will take place via HST,aka naruto,bleach and OP. with you and the bijuu post, i wasn't sure in which to put you down as. i can put you down as a spectator if you want?

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By johnsmjs36

@rikuyamaha: Okay. But truth be told I always wanted a character with a rinnegan. So, K will make a character.

Name: Sakomoto

Family: Mother(Dead)

Kekkai Genkai: The Swirling Lines of The Omnipotent Eyes

Appearance:He is a being made up of divine will. His body nothing more than a pale husk of flesh and bones created by Chakra. His maddening eyes shines as the Moon and devours anyone who sees them in a world of mad gods and cannibalistic demons. Adopted by a widow he was three months of age when she died.

Powers: Selective Reality, Divine Will (He is not a being but simply an idea, formed by the One who possess the omnipotent eyes, projected from the moon. Dimensional Creation and Manipulation(His idea of Gods and Mortals has been twisted beyond recognition after the attack of the Kyuubi as a result he creates separate worlds dissimilar to his own where he is the God), Telekinesis(able to control and crush entire mountains with his mind), Energy Manipulation(He is an embodiment of Chakra), Flight, Strength and Speed depends upon his will, Regeneration(as long as Chakra exists he would never die. As a divine will he doesn't exist in this plane of reality as a result his shadow is casted.), Gravity Manipulation, Clones, Power Nullification, Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation and Power Absorption, Immortality, Sealing.

Level: He is an embodiment of Chakra born from the idea of the Moon as a result he has virtually limitless energy being ables to crush entire mountains with a thought and bind the Juubi. He can use his telekinesis to bring down heavenly bodies from space or use his powers to recreate Supernova.

Weakness: As he is a mere projection or shadow he can only live here for 3hrs a day

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not too sure about this.

Adam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Adam2

Still can't post on my original account so I made an alt, and I'm not sure post #11 is within the limits lol.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Okay. But truth be told I always wanted a character with a rinnegan. So, K will make a character.

Name: Sakomoto

Family: Mother(Dead)

Kekkai Genkai: The Swirling Lines of The Omnipotent Eyes

Appearance:He is a being made up of divine will. His body nothing more than a pale husk of flesh and bones created by Chakra. His maddening eyes shines as the Moon and devours anyone who sees them in a world of mad gods and cannibalistic demons. Adopted by a widow he was three months of age when she died.

Powers: Selective Reality, Divine Will (He is not a being but simply an idea, formed by the One who possess the omnipotent eyes, projected from the moon. Dimensional Creation and Manipulation(His idea of Gods and Mortals has been twisted beyond recognition after the attack of the Kyuubi as a result he creates separate worlds dissimilar to his own where he is the God), Telekinesis(able to control and crush entire mountains with his mind), Energy Manipulation(He is an embodiment of Chakra), Flight, Strength and Speed depends upon his will, Regeneration(as long as Chakra exists he would never die. As a divine will he doesn't exist in this plane of reality as a result his shadow is casted.), Gravity Manipulation, Clones, Power Nullification, Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation and Power Absorption, Immortality, Sealing.

Level: He is an embodiment of Chakra born from the idea of the Moon as a result he has virtually limitless energy being ables to crush entire mountains with a thought and bind the Juubi. He can use his telekinesis to bring down heavenly bodies from space or use his powers to recreate Supernova.

ok,since i actually wanna make this a fair fight for everyone,dont get made if i nerf you a little. for one, i dont mind if you have basically limitless charka,but omnipotent eyes,no, no omnipotence. Regeneration(as long as Chakra exists he would never die. As a divine will he doesn't exist in this plane of reality as a result his shadow is casted.),this is a no. i dont mind if you got insane regen abilities,but no transdimensional regen.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam2: yeah i could tell lol. care to make a character?

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: That is just the title. Its called Omnipotent because of its powers rather than real omnipotence. Flowery words.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: so basically you just got sasukes rinneshrigan basically?

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Not really. Sasuke cannot manipulate the inside of his dimensions nor does he have a virtually endless energy or is an idea of a god in the moon

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: so you have kaguyas dimensional hop inside your rinnegan. thats all i needed to know.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team naruto

2/5 taken

team bleach

0/5 taken

team OP

0/5 taken

Adam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam2: yes you can,self made is allways welcomed

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao let's go.

name:

Hugh Mungus

170 years old

Male

race:

I'm White af

nickname:

Biggus Dickus

alias:

Incontinentia Buttocks

appearance:

No Caption Provided

personality:

Big boy status, everyone else is inferior af.

spiritual pressure strength:

Aizen Tier

squad:

Screw Squads, I'm rogue.

sternritter letter and power (optional):

No Sternritter letter, but I possess the Miracle man.

kidos known:

All of them.

zanpakuto:

zanpakuto spirit:

shikai:

bankai:

No Caption Provided

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: honestly cant tell if thats a joke post or not lmao.

Adam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hugh Mungus for soul king 2020

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team naruto

2/5 taken

team bleach

1/5 taken

team OP

0/5 taken

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As an amateur writer, this sounds quite interesting. Keep a spot for me in the Bleach team, please. This is just a first draft (as I'm at work right now), as I'll probably update it later, so keep that in mind.

name: Irelias von Liebtzieg

race: Shinigami/Sorcerer

nickname: just Irelias lol

alias: Kido God of Soul Society

appearance: TBA

personality: TBA

spiritual pressure strength: mid to high Captain lvl Reiatsu and Reiryuoku

squad: The Kido Corps. Irelias is the Commander and Grand Kido Chief after Tesai's exile into the Human World.

sternritter letter and power (optional): none duh

kidos known: all of them (cause Kido Corps. Chief)

zanpakuto: Träne der Sonne (dunno if the writing is correct, my German is quite shit honestly)

zanpakuto spirit: appearence TBA

shikai: TBA

bankai: TBA

The dude it's basically from the West Branch of Soul Society that got transferred to Seireitei while still in the Academy for his specialty in Kidos. I'll write more about him soon.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

As an amateur writer, this sounds quite interesting. Keep a spot for me in the Bleach team, please. This is just a first draft (as I'm at work right now), as I'll probably update it later, so keep that in mind.

name: Irelias von Liebtzieg

race: Shinigami/Sorcerer

nickname: just Irelias lol

alias: Kido God of Soul Society

appearance: TBA

personality: TBA

spiritual pressure strength: mid to high Captain lvl Reiatsu and Reiryuoku

squad: The Kido Corps. Irelias is the Commander and Grand Kido Chief after Tesai's exile into the Human World.

sternritter letter and power (optional): none duh

kidos known: all of them (cause Kido Corps. Chief)

zanpakuto: Träne der Sonne (dunno if the writing is correct, my German is quite shit honestly)

zanpakuto spirit: appearence TBA

shikai: TBA

bankai: TBA

The dude it's basically from the West Branch of Soul Society that got transferred to Seireitei while still in the Academy for his specialty in Kidos. I'll write more about him soon.

this is very interesting. i like the concept,you might be the one to be further in the plot to survive

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team naruto

2/5 taken

team bleach

2/5 taken

team OP

0/5 taken

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this will be my own main story,if yall want,yall can use this for battles and such,as the feats used here will be canon in my own said universe

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage man,how could i forget you. would you lke to join?

dang this looks interesting.....I'll do me one too

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: okie dokie,just fill out said form corresponding with the verse you want.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By Revold

Dude wheres my boy @joviolma

im too old for this

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: lmao,totally forgot that one

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dafuq ? No idea for now, I will try to have some ideas.

Avatar image for undeckedlion395
Undeckedlion395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems interesting, I'll create one later.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Do you care if I just create a character for myself instead of using an HST one stats/power set, or this will be prejudicial ?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: actually, i wouldn't mind that,you could be one of the [blank] to help connect said universes.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

name:lille barro

race:stren

nickname:

alias:

appearance:exorcist with a sniper

personality:ehh

spiritual pressure strength: transcendent

squad:elites

sternritter letter and power (optional): Xas. Piercing anything,intangible,teleportation,light beams,paralyze and immortality

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: you cant be a canon character to said series....you must make up a character. you can make yourself a sternritter if you want!

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if yall like

yall may be the special species i made called [The 進化した,Shinka shita]

they live in the Totalverse

The totalverse: a realm of higher existence. From the perspective of a single being, the entirety of extrademensional beings appears to be that of a single small atom. The totalverse is the beings of existential realms. Within the totalverse is also the king; a distinct individual infinite dimensional monster with an infinite amount of possible powers that break standard normal standards of the living universe.

before you call this op,they are only as strong as the dimension they have set themselves in,here by making them obey standard laws of said universe unless the king makes a exception,which is HIGHLY unlikely.

beings in this verse,have odd powers that break common phenomenons. but as i said,within another dimension,they must follow standard universal rules it sets.

1/3 taken

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah,

Name: Kengen Hoshi Otsutsuki

Appearance: Think fused Momoshiki without the two Rinnegans on his hands and the one on his forehead....also without the black face makeup.

Personality: A mix of Madara's battle list, Minato's wisdom, some Momoshiki arrogance, and the occasional Naruto goof

Clan: Otsutsuki, Heir

Charka natures: All 5 basic elements, along with Light and Dark elements and Yin &Yang release.

Jutus known: Jikukan Release: Backwards Flow(rewinds time basically), Jikukan Releases: Space Compression(compressing the space on target), Jikukan Releases: Forward Flow,

Kekkei genkai: (optional): Rinnegan like Momoshiki(same color too), and Jikukan (Space-Time) Release

Weapons: Tengoku no keshigomu(Heavenly Eraser), sword made by Yin-Yang Release, similar to the Truth Seeking Orbs in affects.

Summons: None

Background: After completing his "1000 Worlds Conquest", Ken was sent straight for the Naruto Planet by King Otsutsuki.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By UltimateSage
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah,

Name: Kengen Hoshi Otsutsuki

Appearance: Think fused Momoshiki without the two Rinnegans on his hands and the one on his forehead....also without the black face makeup.

Personality: A mix of Madara's battle list, Minato's wisdom, some Momoshiki arrogance, and the occasional Naruto goof

Clan: Otsutsuki, Heir

Charka natures: All 5 basic elements, along with Light and Dark elements and Yin &Yang release.

Jutus known: Jikukan Release: Backwards Flow(rewinds time basically)(ill allow this but only a four minute rewind), Jikukan Releases: Space Compression(compressing the space on target), Jikukan Releases: Forward Flow,

Kekkei genkai: (optional): Rinnegan like Momoshiki(same color too), and Jikukan (Space-Time) Release

Weapons: Tengoku no keshigomu(Heavenly Eraser), sword made by Yin-Yang Release, similar to the Truth Seeking Orbs in affects.

Summons: None

Background: After completing his "1000 Worlds Conquest", Ken was sent straight for the Naruto Planet by King Otsutsuki.

looks good at the moment